Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww 🤗 Beautiful cover ☺️ Tfs <3
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Lol! I know! I felt that when I saw him in People Magazine. But this Gulf News Tabloid has been a special one because it has come after we were deprived of everything IPK, for years. This Dubai trip, a glimpse of the rage that the show & the lead actors have become-it's been such a throwback to the crazy times of 2011 & 2012. And, there was nothing off or missing on this Dubai trip. Not an interview, not a single photo. I just wish Sanaya & Barun had turned up together for the event-it would be like that magnificent SPL UK event, all over again. Apart from that small thing, there was nothing amiss in this trip. And, it was such a celebration of the show, IPKKND.

Archana,

You are quite right. Wherever in the world we may be, this has been a sighting of Sobti for an IPK event after such a long dry spell. And it truly would have been the icing on the cake if they had managed to wangle Sanaya Irani to join him of course. I dare say they will at some later date, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa probably put the spanner in the works...anyway, here's hoping! He was completely immaculate and honest about things...no negative comments about IPK of course...as I said that delighted me...in the past the cast and crew have been known to say they just wish to move on...hmm...be that as it may, no moving on for the fans, it appears! 

barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anu567

You bet my dear...an experience like no other...sometimes don't know if it was a good thing or not to have started watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Way back in January 2012...have literally signed my life away since! Haha...something to be said for a sapnon ke duniya that is that powerful! 

Best,

And the worst part, the news article stated that he was in the city for the movie 22 yards when I was not present there. 😭 I was at home for college holidays and for the first time I hated holidays.
Sapnon ki duniya is definitely more powerful.😳
I started watching it in October that too the Diwali scene😳
1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you (although I read the edition online!) I loved it when he said it wasn't all about how good-looking a couple Sanaya and him were, it shows just how grounded and humble he actually is!!!! 😊 Yeah, keep the edition to show your grandchildren, they'll recognise him as he'll be the most popular and loved actor during that time!!!! 😆
Arshi67 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Anu567

Thanks Ruchi, and also thank you for being the sole person to have commented after 250 odd people actually viewed that person...haha...zindagee...anyway, the thrill of the thing is too much...would you believe I actually have a few friends here now from IF, we all came together thanks to Mr. Raizada and IPK and their two or three events in Dubai...isn't it amazing that a common passion...even a TV show...can actually unite so many disparate souls?!

Anyway, next time will make a point of being there...Asli duniya gayee jhaad mein, as NK would have said!

❤️

Best,

Comment toh karna tha hi na?!   🤗

And meeting your SKD friends in AD is such a special thrill. 
We may be disparate but our feelz are definitely the same. This show has truly been so much more than just a television serial.  

Anu567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmritaIPKKND

I agree with you (although I read the edition online!) I loved it when he said it wasn't all about how good-looking a couple Sanaya and him were, it shows just how grounded and humble he actually is!!!! 😊 Yeah, keep the edition to show your grandchildren, they'll recognise him as he'll be the most popular and loved actor during that time!!!! 😆

Amrita,

Tumhaare muh mein ghee shakkar...I am sure Barun Sobti is going places...sure with his reserve it may take him a while, but his unstoppable talent will do it for him! Waiting!

Anu567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Comment toh karna tha hi na?!   🤗

And meeting your SKD friends in AD is such a special thrill. 
We may be disparate but our feelz are definitely the same. This show has truly been so much more than just a television serial.  

Of course meri jaan, tum nahee comment kartee toh bilkul chodti nahee tumhe...you betcha! And how true is that about our feelz...hmm...TVshow this one never was...have you heard of a magnificent obsession...that might be a tip of the iceberg description for what IPKKND has become! Methinks we need deaddiction!! Nah...on second thoughts...too delightful a world to detach from!

😳
Edited by Anu567 - 8 years ago