Qubool Hai

SaHil OS: Bedroom Secrets Of A Nawab And His Begum (16+) - Page 2

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wikalpa

so hooottt OS.. Love it

Thank you so much! Happy that you loved it! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

Well...😲It did turn from funny to...naughty..to sexy...πŸ˜†

This is an overdose of Sahil in one day. Earlier someone posted Survir snaps with Junoon and it made me restless. Listening to that song...it just grabs at the fan in you.

And now this OS.πŸ˜† IDK- I guess I am laughing because I found this naughty cute and sexy.
I have to find Esha's OS and read it...saving it for tomorrow.😊

Chicky! Nice to see that you enjoyed the transition..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh yeah! I saw that too! The Junoon music is so hauntingly beautiful! Sigh!

Thank you so much girl! I am glad it had a nice balance of naughty cute and sexy!😳
 πŸ€—
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahwash22

OMG! What is it today?? πŸ˜† Everyone is suddenly spreading love of SaHil everywhere. Not that I ever complain.. 

HOW HOT IS IT EVEN...!!!!! *DEAD*

Prags.. Are you worried about the title? Worry about the state your pulling your dear readers through. I mean is it getting hot in here or what!? β˜ΊοΈ

First it was Esha and then you.. I cannot take so much in a day. God.. You guys need to coordinate better πŸ˜†

The title is perfect. So very intriguing and fits perfectly with the story. β€οΈ

I've never laughed so much in my life while reading how Aahil snatched the magazine away from Sanam. He sure had a small secret, huh? Totally loved it, Prags.. Am I even making sense? I'm so excited that I cannot even make sense right now.. πŸ˜†

You really need to know how beautiful this story is. I'm actually blushing... β˜ΊοΈ

She inched closer to him and stood on her toes, as she put her arms around his neck and murmured against his lips, "I didn't get my answer yet, Nawab Saab" as she moved her fingers in his hair softly.

He could feel her soft breath on his lips. "You get to see more than that, Begum Jaan. Much more." He whispered back huskily.

This is so delicate and I absolutely loved how they're so gentle and teasing each other to the limit.. That's our Jallad Jinn and Miss Dhabewaali.. Fire vs Fire... 

How hot is this even...
She brought her one hand down to his chest, dragging her hand along, imprinting her nail marks on him.

He pushed her against the wall and smashed against her. She was breathless, and looked all his. He grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall beside her head and dived in to capture her lips in an all consuming kiss.

ASDFGJKL... I cannot think properly right now.. My emotions are all over the place. Prags, what have you done? I swear, you always do this every single time. Whenever you come up with something I'm always left with a wonderful feeling inside of me. And this piece is just awesome. So glad that we've all been waiting for it - and trust me, the wait was worth it. So worth it. πŸ‘πŸ‘

... I'm still in a heavy daze after reading it.. Excuse me while I go and find a bucket of ice... Damn it.. I keep thinking of Esha's story. πŸ˜†

Prags, this is golden! So in love with it. I'm gonna read it again tonight. πŸ˜‰

Mahhu darling! Even I don't know how did it happen?! We posted the stories on same day, just after a few hour difference. Maybe that was for the readers to get their breaths back..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I had to complete mine, but then I thought to log in and came across Esha's story, and well, I switched my priorities and instead read hers πŸ˜† And I don't know, I wasn't able to write after reading it man, for a good amount of time. πŸ˜† We keep getting to her story, there is definitely something about that, isn't it?! πŸ˜† But for now, its my thread! πŸ˜† We would coordinate better next time! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haha, about the title, I thought it looks funny but then I also thought its naughty too! πŸ˜† But thank you so much! Lol yes, I myself was laughing while writing that, he looks so adorable while going all unbelievable on her and she just smirks πŸ˜† Yes, you are making sense, but its okay if you aren't too! We do that sometimes!πŸ˜†

Have I ever said, I love when you quote those small pieces which you loved! Thank you so much! Its an amazing feeling as a writer, to know what parts readers liked! It gives a deeper meaning! Thank you so much for that! And I am so glad you loved this so much! Its such a happy feeling!❀️

Thank you girl! Thank you for everything you have said! I don't know what else to say other than a thank you, but its amazing to read all the love for me!

Ugh, again with Esha's story! Lol what we can do! Esha strikes again! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I keep thinking of her story too though, its just too heavy! πŸ˜†

Thank you so much again!! πŸ€—
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

Prags is back !!!! How hot is this! !!! *fans face*

This was such a sexy little rendezvous. ..enjoyed it a lot..! 

Thanks Prags ..

Haha Ani! Thank you so much for that cute little lovely comment! β€οΈ

I am so so glad you enjoyed it! Coming from you, is a big thing! πŸ˜³

Hugs! πŸ€—
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darkice7_12

Loved it! ☺️

The blazing chemistry between these two . . . which the show only ever hinted at, and only if you squinted really hard πŸ˜† . . . I mean, sure, we had love and barely there hints of consummation which . . .But it was quite apparent in this story. {fans self}

Thanks for another great glimpse into how happy Jallad Jin and his Ms Dhabewali are. I loved how you portrayed their connubial bliss . . . and how Ms Dhabewali is so frightfully forthright about her intentions and her Jallad Jinn is only too happy to lay back and enjoy her seduction.

Thank you so much girl! πŸ€—

πŸ˜† Lol at the chemistry comment! That's so true man! They never delved in their scorching chemistry much, and its amazing, how they have still managed to showcase it so stunningly! Wonder, if that's been utilised properly, WHAT they could have done! 

Yeah, there were hints here and there, ofcourse. But we and our minds sure need more that hints, SO MUCH MORE! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Glad we have the writers over here for that!

Thank you! So glad you loved the piece! Yes, they are happy and together and so much in love! Dhabevaali is at her seductive best and her Jallad Jinn totally enjoys it! πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much again for such lovely comments! 
NanduVijay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not only Sahil is hot and sexy even your os is. I need a cold shower definitely.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hanie

Aww prags u naughty girl.

Im so☺️😳
Love it Prags..
I imagine the real him and her..
Sorry Cant help.
They too hot and passionate.
Imagine if we get this bit like this in the show before.
Ha ha ha..
So hot..

Haha Hanie! Thank you so much! SO glad you loved it! Yes they are too hot! SaHil are amazing!

They are always alive in us! Thank you so much again! :)

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

So hot πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Mariya! πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NanduVijay

Not only Sahil is hot and sexy even your os is. I need a cold shower definitely.

Haha. Thank you so much for loving it! πŸ˜‰
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...Tht was HOT nd SEXY πŸ˜‰
Amazing 😳