SaHil OS: Bedroom Secrets Of A Nawab And His Begum (16+)

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The Bedroom Secrets Of A Nawab And His Begum (16+)

"You used to pose for magazines ONLY in boxers! Nice. Very nice!" She stared mischievously at a picture in front of her on a page of an old issue of a Men's brand of magazine, lying comfortably under the sheets, on a sunny morning.

She smirked at how her thoughts suddenly turned very naughty; not that she wasn't feeling dirty enough since this morning itself. She had caught hold of his one of those magazines, for which he used to have a photo-shoot session as a model. Her Playboy Nawab had such dirty little secrets of his Playboy life, which she so wanted to explore now that he is all hers. She was so fascinated with him, that she even manages to embarrass HIM in front of her. And she absolutely loved it.

Her husband was literally sex on legs. She just can't get enough of her sexy husband. Even while all those days back, when she used to get stunned at his display of body she couldn't help but stare at him. She remembered how she used to have dirty dreams about him; she still does. The only difference is now she is his wife, on whom she has all the rights, and on whom HE has all the rights. She bit her lip at this thought of herself. She needed a cold shower, soon. Or maybe she just needed...HIM.

She occasionally mentally slaps herself too, for having such besharam thoughts about him. But then she thinks about him again, and all the shameless-ness goes out of the window. Why should she be bothered about those thoughts anyway? He is her husband and is all hers, she has the license to think about him in any possible way, and he doesn't need to hear those. He only gets to see them...

"Do you still have that boxer with you? The one with..with..umm..Playboy written over it...?" She managed to read what's written on that boxer and then smirked at her own "private joke". She cracks those lots these days, but they stay between her and herself only, they are just TOO private to tell HIM.

"Sanam!!" He rushed out of the washroom and tried to snatch the magazine from her hands. "Unbelievable! Give that back to me! You can't read all these!"

"Oh yeah? You can go on to pose for all you can, and I can't even read. Correction - look at these! Who in the world even reads it by the way, Mr. Playboy?" she smirked.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her response, in spite of himself. He saw her angling the magazine to see it from different angles.

"What in the world are you even doing?!" He snatched the magazine from her hands and threw it somewhere in a corner. "You're such a naughty little Playgirl." He smirked at her.

"What did you just call..."she turned to look at him suddenly after hearing what he just called her. For the first time in all this while, she actually looked at him; and she lost all the train of thoughts she was even having.  He was standing shirtless, with a towel around his waist. His hair, messy and wet, drops dripping from his hair, to his stubble, his jaw, his chest, his perfectly sculpted abs, and going down under... She gulped hard, as her already dirty thoughts started to turn even dirtier, by merely looking at him.

She didn't know how long she was staring at him. She didn't even know when he turned his back towards her and was now in front of the mirror - setting up his hair. Her eyes conveniently wandered back to his strong, firm and his well built back muscles. The way those muscles clenched whenever his strong arms rose up and down. His every action and move was now sounding dirty to her, but the truth was - the way he was looking, it was doing things to her, which she obviously knew QUITE well.

He caught her eyes from the mirror, staring at him from a long time, and smirked at her. Raising an eyebrow at her, "Watcha' lookin' at?" he teasingly asked.

She smirked at him, turning sideways and resting her elbow below her head; as she lay comfortably. "Should I be lookin' at somewhere...else?" She winked at him as she roamed her eyes down his body.

He locked his eyes with her as he stared at her, lying under the white satin sheets - looking almost delectable. More than that actually, much more. She was such a sexy angel for him. Funny, he never knew, angels could be sexy too. He chuckled at his own thoughts. Sometimes he wonders what had he done to have a woman like that? She was almost a Goddess for him. A Sex Goddess. He could already feel himself burn up, and the mood she was in today, wasn't helping it either.

He turned around to look at her - she was standing right behind him. He looked intently into her eyes, "That was quick." He murmured. His seductress Begum Jaan was at her seductive best today. He took a long look at her sexy self, standing in front of him.

Suddenly he noticed something - she was in his shirt. His favourite white shirt, on her. And then, he forgot whatever he was going to say...or do. His white shirt on her was the sexiest thing, he could ever imagine. It was oversized, of course, but she was looking so damned adorable in it. Correction - adorably sexy. This girl would be the death of me - he thought. She looked so irresistible in her state. How he wished to just grab her and have his way with her, right here right now.

He absolutely loved the fact, that, she was the dominant one. This "spending a weekend over in their farmhouse" idea was also hers. After a lot of hardships, they were back together, and he would now give anything to have her close with him, always and forever. He loved the fact; she always wants to be with him, just like he was. It was like they were living their married life for the first time. They literally "couldn't get their hands off each other" these days.

She inched closer to him and stood on her toes, as she put her arms around his neck and murmured against his lips, "I didn't get my answer yet, Nawab Saab" as she moved her fingers in his hair softly.

He could feel her soft breath on his lips. "You get to see more than that, Begum Jaan. Much more." He whispered back huskily.

The closeness to him, was robbing her of all the ability to think straight and his voice was sounding even seductive. She gazed up into his eyes, challenging him, "Like what? Show me." She wasn't sure she even heard herself properly; her heartbeats were too loud to hear or listen to anything. Her breathing was not in her control either. Hell, she herself wasn't in her control; HE was controlling her.

He gazed back into her eyes, which have suddenly turned darker. He could feel her racing heartbeats against his own; was there any difference? Her morning scent was driving him crazy. She smelled so good; he could almost smell himself within her. He revelled in the fact that she is so different, and yet so similar to him. He raised one of his arms and encircled it around her waist, grabbing and pulling her even closer to himself, "You're wearing my shirt." He murmured softly against her lips.

She gasped at sudden closeness. They were so close, she could feel his hard muscles clenching against herself. She gulped as her throat went dry.  She absolutely loved when he holds her like that. It's almost like claiming what's his, his possessiveness over her. Actions speak louder than words. HIS actions definitely spoke louder than he could ever say. The way he holds her, and the intensity in his hold, speaks of how possessive he is of her. For her, nothing else could be a greater turn on. She loved being in his arms, she could live and die around them. His arms are her safe haven, her home. The safest and the purest place for her love, his love, their love. "I love the feel and smell of you in it" She squeaked, as it was getting difficult to even breathe, let alone talk. Her ragged breathing against his heartbeats was driving her crazy, she didn't know how long she would have been able to stand on her legs, if, he wouldn't have held her.

He stared into her eyes which spoke so much more than she intended to. Her enchanting eyes were the most gorgeous thing he could have ever seen. He could drown in them over and over again. Those deep pools of love, affection, care, desire and want - and they were all for him. He loved the fact that he was hers, maybe even more than the fact that she was his. The thought of having her delicate self half covered in his shirt, against him, was more than he could take. "And I love the feel of having you, in it." He whispered huskily, as their lips brushed a little against each other's.

She closed her eyes for a moment, as the sensations he was evoking in her, were too much to take. She was so close to give in, but she didn't. She opened her eyes and stared back at him, with a new fire in them. It was amazing, how he makes her feel. She feels so vulnerable, yet so strong with him. His touch ignites her in a way she didn't even know herself. She feels alive with him. She could feel his hardened muscles against him, and it wasn't only his muscles which were hard. She smirked at him as she realised the effect she has on him. She knew at that moment - she was won, yet again. She clutched at the back of his head and pulled his face down at hers as she was breathing hard, "Take me Aahil, please!"

He lost all the control he had on himself, as soon as he heard those words from her lips. He had lost the bet, again! Damn this girl! She knows how to break him, and she always succeeds at it. She really was a Playgirl. She knows how to "play" and win. She was a firebrand. His Begum Jaan was the sexiest thing ever, who could make him go hard by just uttering those three words. His grip at her waist went even tighter as his other hand went on to grab her head entangling his fingers in her hair. "To hell with the bet!" He grunted aloud. And without any further delay, he claimed her lips in a searing kiss, which boasted only about raw passion and possession - claiming each other, right there right then.

She gasped into his mouth and grabbed the back of his head as she pulled at the strands of his gorgeous jet black hair. She was almost dying to taste him. She has never felt so much turned on, or maybe it's just because, it was always a new adventure with him. It was such a heavenly and a heady feeling to be kissed by him and to kiss him. His kiss was enough to make her damp in the need and want for him. She brought one of her hands on his chest and pushed him back against the wall behind; as she crashed herself against him thrusting her tongue into his mouth, entangling with his to taste him.

The hand on her waist dragged down to grab her bottom as he pushed her more onto him, to feel her softness against him. She moaned into his mouth as he continued to taste her. They were breathing hard, they needed air; but the need for each other was too much. The tasting of each other's mouths turned raw with each passing second as they bit and suckled with want and desire.

She brought her one hand down to his chest, dragging her hand along, imprinting her nail marks on him. Her hand wandered around his abs and went further down. His breath hitched at the sensations she was evoking as his hand clutched at the shirt she was wearing, tightly as ever; as the buttons in the front tore opened with the pressure. Her hand went onto the towel he had around his waist to pull it down. He now only had his white Boxers on him, in his full glory.

He pulled back a little by her sudden movement. He was so lost in tasting her, that he didn't even realise his towel was off. "Sanam!" he said breathless, against her mouth. He looked into her eyes, which spoke of nothing but desire and want for him. She was flushed and so heated up; it turned him on even more, if that was even possible. She closed in and whispered "You may take me later, let me have you first, Nawab Saab" She bit at his earlobe as she pushed him back again. She mashed herself against him again as she brought her mouth at his stubbly jaw, kissing and licking him down the path to his throat and to his chest. Her one hand grabbed his him from his neck and other went tracing down on his Boxers, as she tugged at the waistband of it.

His breathing was ragged and was almost panting. He grabbed her hair as she continued to pleasure him. She roamed her mouth around his abs, drawing throaty grunts from him and breathless whispers of her name. Her name from his mouth - was the most orgasmic thing ever she could ask for. His head was leaning into the wall, as she came up. She leaned into him as her one hand slipped under his Boxers. He grabbed her hand suddenly to stop her right there, it was too much for him to take. "Say my name again, Aahil. Please!" She whispered in his ears. She started to kiss and nip at the place under his ears as her hand down under started moving up and down his arousal. "Sanam!" He seethed her name in pure desire as he grabbed her head in front of her.

He grabbed her from behind and turned her around in one swift motion. He pushed her against the wall and smashed against her. She was breathless, and looked all his. He grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall beside her head and dived in to capture her lips in an all consuming kiss. She rubbed herself against him, as the aching feeling inside her was getting unbearable. They both grunted and moaned into each other's mouths as he pulled back finally. "This is not the ideal place to make you scream, Miss Dhabevaali!" he hissed against her lips. He grunted as he let her hands down. He bent and scooped her in his arms as they went towards the bed, where he almost threw her on the bed.

She gasped as he fell on her. "Would I get my Jallad Jinn back too?" She asked almost breathless, clutching him tightly. "Be careful what you wish for!" he chuckled. Before she could say anything further, he shut her up by sealing her lips with his. His hands went down as he tore opened the remaining buttons of her shirt. His hands went under the shirt and moved up her back as he unclasped her black lacy bra. He loved black on her for some reason, just like she loved white on him for the same "some" reason. Her hands went onto grab his neck and shoulders for support.

They continued to kiss as he pulled the shirt down and threw somewhere in a corner. He slid the straps of her bra and discarded it too. His hands cupped her breasts as he moulded them in his hands. Her breathing got ragged as she pulled at his hair and raked her nails on his smooth back. His fingers flicked over the buds which were soon replaced by his lips as he suckled over them. "Oh..Aahill!" She moaned aloud. He moved further down on her flat belly as his hands traced down her thighs. He tugged his teeth at the waistband of her innerwear as he pulled it down. She gasped aloud at the contact of his mouth with her most sensitive skin there.

He brought his fingers up as he caressed at her core, slowly and sensuously. She clutched at the pillow beside her as the aching feeling was back. He spread her core a little wider with his fingers as he placed his lips at the innermost core. "Aahill..pleasee!!" She arched her back with the pleasure invading her entire being. He loved to pleasure her like this. The way she says his name among those sexy sounds she makes, it's enough to drive him crazy. She drives him crazy, period. He realised she was so close as he continued to suck at the lips of her core. Her moans got louder with every suck and lick, until she came apart and screamed his name. He pulled back and went up to her, and kissed her fully.

She had her eyes closed and an irregular breathing, as she was still recovering from a mind blasting orgasm he just gave her. She held his face and continued to kiss him back. She smelled and tasted herself on his lips, and she realised there couldn't ever be an erotic thing than this. She licked his lips as she started getting turned on again. He pulled himself away and stared into her eyes. She looked so content and beautiful. She took her breath away. She was simply breathtaking. His Begum Jaan, the seductress. The look in her eyes drove him crazy, she holds the control of his whole body, his mind and soul. He loved being at her service, always. He smiled at her as he pushed her hair back, running his knuckles over her cheek and kissed her again.

Suddenly she flipped them both as she came on top of him. She sat astride on him as she took the reign again. He looked at her surprised - his Dhabevaali is up to something. She started kissing every inch of his body as she went down his neck, throat, leaving marks and bites on his chest. She lingered more there as her hands went down his abs to the waistband of his Boxers. She tugged at it as she started to pull it down his legs, slowly, taking her time. Her soft skin making contact with his hardness. He shuddered at the sensation as a growl escaped his lips. He tried to cover her hand, but she pushed his hand off. She looked up at him while kissing him down, and smirked. He knew what she was up to, as his head fell back and he sighed loudly. "Oh Sanam!" He muttered breathlessly.

She pushed his garment off him as she came down the path to his hardness. She held him in her hands as she moved her hands over the length of it. His breathing got louder as his hands came down to grab her head. He had no idea for how long he could control. She pushed her hair on to one side as she settled herself in the position. She moved down a little bit and rolled her tongue over the tip of him. "Sanam!" he grunted aloud as he grabbed her hair. She took her time in enjoying the pleasure he was having. He started pulling her back, but she allowed none of it. She finally took him in her mouth and repeated the action she was doing earlier with her hands over him. His grunts and groans got louder as the feel of her hot and soft mouth on his hardness became too much to take. He gasped, "God, Sanam!"And came apart from the most powerful orgasm he ever had; okay maybe second or third. His hands went back down as he lay there exhausted.

She came up to him and kissed him. The kiss was slow and tender, as the exhaustion took them over. He wrapped his both arms around her pulling her closer as she put her hands around his neck. They kissed till they both were back to their regular breathing. They pulled apart after a few minutes and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you!" They both said in the unison. They looked at each other and laughed a little at the instance as they lay their foreheads against each other. They both didn't know how and when they fell into a deep sleep of bliss. Into a dream world of their own - where only exist they, themselves and their love.

The End!

PS: This was supposed to be a funny OS, but I don't know how it went from funny to naughty and to sexy πŸ˜† I so wanted to write something, I hope this turned out good! And for the title, I was literally so confused what title to give! I hope its nice πŸ˜†

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy! β€οΈ

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res β˜ΊοΈ 

Unbelievable! β˜ΊοΈ

Okay I think Im finally cooled down πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

First things first! I love the title! β­οΈ Idk why but I love it! Reminded me of those funny romantic novels, that I btw love to read! Its just so perfect Pragya! πŸ‘ Bedroom secrets πŸ˜‰ Trust me the first word that popped out from the screen was boxers! Rofl! 🀣 Yes, my mind is quite dirty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So Nawab Sahab was a model for boxers huh! I want a copy of that issue! 😑🀣 But OMG this was so so hot! ☺️ Like you took it a step ahead from mine! I wasn't sure how vivid to make it but your OS completed any bit that was left out from mine and took it even further! And I love how you made it funny and naughty and then simply sexy!! The transition was effortless! I enjoyed... I mean loved reading it so much! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I love we both added some cutie pie Aahil in there, in mine it was his favorite little ice bucket and yours, his favorite shirt! Lol Aahil can be adorably ziddi and incredibly sexy!  I remember how hot he looked when his car was burned and how cute he looked tearing up thinking about it! Lmao I adore this guy!! πŸ˜†

And yes, just like you I love how Sanam is a fiery sherni in bed. She drives her Jallad Jinn mad with her touch! And he gives in too, enjoying every moment of her pleasuring him! ☺️ And boy, does she know how to do that... make him lose control and go wild! Jahil Aahil ki Jahil Ladki lol And this is why I love our firebrand Sanam! πŸ˜‰

The portion towards the end! 😲😲 You dirty girl! ☺️ πŸ˜‰ And you say I have dirty fantasies! πŸ˜† Okay fine, who wouldn't want Aahil at their mercy like that! πŸ˜‰ Lmao!!! But then, he belongs only to Sanam! πŸ˜³

I was laughing in the beginning and then blushing and then felt my face burn by the end! Legit I had to go wash my face before I could come back and comment! Hence, the res with the ☺️ Lol 

That was such a sexy make out session, in fact it was more than that! The way Dhabevaali and Jallad Jinn pleasure one another! Its beyond sexy!! The way they respond to each other... Made me shift and sit closer to the AC! Lets say I needed to cool down as well! Someone pass me an ice bucket πŸ€£πŸ€£ β˜ΊοΈ

You need to write more and more! Your one fabulous writer who doesnt write too often! I know life is busy for all of us but your so talented! You need to write more, bas! Lol And the way you describe Aahil! And even Sanam! The passion that they share! I can literally see the scene unfolding in front of my eyes! And its one hell of a hot scene! πŸ‘

This was a deliciously sexy and paani paani OS! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I loved it! In fact, will read this once again! Love you so much for writing this! It was the perfect treat! πŸ€—❀️
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!ITS HAWT!
It did smthng 2 me,i m gonna washrum nw.*embarrased*
the title goes well with it.dnt worry.
Wow!in afternoon i read esha's os.nw urs.
Someway ths naughty os also gv gd feeling whr sahil r 2gethr in all way.
I lv it.thanks 4 pm prags.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well...😲It did turn from funny to...naughty..to sexy...πŸ˜†
This is an overdose of Sahil in one day. Earlier someone posted Survir snaps with Junoon and it made me restless. Listening to that song...it just grabs at the fan in you.

And now this OS.πŸ˜† IDK- I guess I am laughing because I found this naughty cute and sexy.
I have to find Esha's OS and read it...saving it for tomorrow.😊
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! What is it today?? πŸ˜† Everyone is suddenly spreading love of SaHil everywhere. Not that I ever complain.. 

HOW HOT IS IT EVEN...!!!!! *DEAD*

Prags.. Are you worried about the title? Worry about the state your pulling your dear readers through. I mean is it getting hot in here or what!? β˜ΊοΈ

First it was Esha and then you.. I cannot take so much in a day. God.. You guys need to coordinate better πŸ˜†

The title is perfect. So very intriguing and fits perfectly with the story. β€οΈ

I've never laughed so much in my life while reading how Aahil snatched the magazine away from Sanam. He sure had a small secret, huh? Totally loved it, Prags.. Am I even making sense? I'm so excited that I cannot even make sense right now.. πŸ˜†

You really need to know how beautiful this story is. I'm actually blushing... β˜ΊοΈ

She inched closer to him and stood on her toes, as she put her arms around his neck and murmured against his lips, "I didn't get my answer yet, Nawab Saab" as she moved her fingers in his hair softly.

He could feel her soft breath on his lips. "You get to see more than that, Begum Jaan. Much more." He whispered back huskily.

This is so delicate and I absolutely loved how they're so gentle and teasing each other to the limit.. That's our Jallad Jinn and Miss Dhabewaali.. Fire vs Fire... 

How hot is this even...
She brought her one hand down to his chest, dragging her hand along, imprinting her nail marks on him.

He pushed her against the wall and smashed against her. She was breathless, and looked all his. He grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall beside her head and dived in to capture her lips in an all consuming kiss.

ASDFGJKL... I cannot think properly right now.. My emotions are all over the place. Prags, what have you done? I swear, you always do this every single time. Whenever you come up with something I'm always left with a wonderful feeling inside of me. And this piece is just awesome. So glad that we've all been waiting for it - and trust me, the wait was worth it. So worth it. πŸ‘πŸ‘

... I'm still in a heavy daze after reading it.. Excuse me while I go and find a bucket of ice... Damn it.. I keep thinking of Esha's story. πŸ˜†

Prags, this is golden! So in love with it. I'm gonna read it again tonight. πŸ˜‰

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Prags is back !!!! How hot is this! !!! *fans face*
This was such a sexy little rendezvous. ..enjoyed it a lot..! 

Thanks Prags ..
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it! ☺️

The blazing chemistry between these two . . . which the show only ever hinted at, and only if you squinted really hard πŸ˜† . . . I mean, sure, we had love and barely there hints of consummation which . . .But it was quite apparent in this story. {fans self}

Thanks for another great glimpse into how happy Jallad Jin and his Ms Dhabewali are. I loved how you portrayed their connubial bliss . . . and how Ms Dhabewali is so frightfully forthright about her intentions and her Jallad Jinn is only too happy to lay back and enjoy her seduction.
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww prags u naughty girl.
Im so☺️😳
Love it Prags..
I imagine the real him and her..
Sorry Cant help.
They too hot and passionate.
Imagine if we get this bit like this in the show before.
Ha ha ha..
So hot..
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Res β˜ΊοΈ 

Unbelievable! β˜ΊοΈ

Okay I think Im finally cooled down πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

First things first! I love the title! β­οΈ Idk why but I love it! Reminded me of those funny romantic novels, that I btw love to read! Its just so perfect Pragya! πŸ‘ Bedroom secrets πŸ˜‰ Trust me the first word that popped out from the screen was boxers! Rofl! 🀣 Yes, my mind is quite dirty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So Nawab Sahab was a model for boxers huh! I want a copy of that issue! 😑🀣 But OMG this was so so hot! ☺️ Like you took it a step ahead from mine! I wasn't sure how vivid to make it but your OS completed any bit that was left out from mine and took it even further! And I love how you made it funny and naughty and then simply sexy!! The transition was effortless! I enjoyed... I mean loved reading it so much! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I love we both added some cutie pie Aahil in there, in mine it was his favorite little ice bucket and yours, his favorite shirt! Lol Aahil can be adorably ziddi and incredibly sexy!  I remember how hot he looked when his car was burned and how cute he looked tearing up thinking about it! Lmao I adore this guy!! πŸ˜†

And yes, just like you I love how Sanam is a fiery sherni in bed. She drives her Jallad Jinn mad with her touch! And he gives in too, enjoying every moment of her pleasuring him! ☺️ And boy, does she know how to do that... make him lose control and go wild! Jahil Aahil ki Jahil Ladki lol And this is why I love our firebrand Sanam! πŸ˜‰

The portion towards the end! 😲😲 You dirty girl! ☺️ πŸ˜‰ And you say I have dirty fantasies! πŸ˜† Okay fine, who wouldn't want Aahil at their mercy like that! πŸ˜‰ Lmao!!! But then, he belongs only to Sanam! πŸ˜³

I was laughing in the beginning and then blushing and then felt my face burn by the end! Legit I had to go wash my face before I could come back and comment! Hence, the res with the ☺️ Lol 

That was such a sexy make out session, in fact it was more than that! The way Dhabevaali and Jallad Jinn pleasure one another! Its beyond sexy!! The way they respond to each other... Made me shift and sit closer to the AC! Lets say I needed to cool down as well! Someone pass me an ice bucket πŸ€£πŸ€£ β˜ΊοΈ

You need to write more and more! Your one fabulous writer who doesnt write too often! I know life is busy for all of us but your so talented! You need to write more, bas! Lol And the way you describe Aahil! And even Sanam! The passion that they share! I can literally see the scene unfolding in front of my eyes! And its one hell of a hot scene! πŸ‘

This was a deliciously sexy and paani paani OS! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I loved it! In fact, will read this once again! Love you so much for writing this! It was the perfect treat! πŸ€—❀️

Eshaa!! OMG, such a lovely and long comment! Thank you so much! Lol, I can almost see the excitement in you as yours was the first comment! πŸ˜†

Awww, I am feeling so happy happy! Trust me, I actually wait for your comments, and you never disappoint me! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Your a sweetheart, and I simply love your comments! Thank you for being so descriptive πŸ˜† There are so many moments, in your comments when I read them, I am like "OMG! I had the same thought!" πŸ˜† No wonder I love yours! Thank you girl! Your awesome and I simply love you! β€οΈπŸ˜†

Thank you for loving the title! I had two three options, and I was so confused I kept changing them form one to another. Another one I had , "Behind the closed doors of a Nawab and his Begum" and one more too πŸ˜† But for some reason I kept this only, I found it more naughty πŸ˜† Lol, when I think dirty, I also think of Boxers only! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† We are crazy, and this was one moment, when I went all "OMG! I had the same thought" on it πŸ˜† Haha, I don't have that issue, but I am sure SHE has it, ask his Dhabevaali, to get that issue! I know she must have picked it up when he threw it somewhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am sorry what did you just say?! YOUR story was NOT vivid?! Hell, what else you wanted to describe?! Jeez, girl! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† And I thought your stories are more descriptive and vivid! Okay, we clearly don't have same thoughts about this πŸ˜† Girl, I think you have the most descriptive stories! I mean, mine are little descriptive about the emotions and yours are more about how those things actually play out. πŸ˜†
Like e.g, I think the most vivid part of your story was, when SHE was on top of him and the whole "thing" she did with rubbing that ice over her and him..I wasn't able to push away that image out of my mind for like hours!! πŸ˜† That was something else! I don't want to go in there again..I mean in the story πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Okay back to my story πŸ˜† I am more than glad you enjoyed...reading it obviously! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lol about the shirt part! Aahil could be so adorable man! I love when he gets ziddi! I absolutely loved the part in your story, when he was pouting that his wife neglected him like that! πŸ˜† I keep getting to your story, in my thread! πŸ˜†
We simply love portraying her as a lioness man! Its all mainly about our fantasies, lets be honest here πŸ˜† But yes, Aahil loves it too! πŸ˜‰

Haha, the ending part! It just came to me, I don't know how. I was thinking to end it in same old way, I mean you know what I mean?! I don't know how to write or explain it,πŸ˜† But then I thought, lets give HER the last word in here too! I love how she takes him by surprise πŸ˜†

Ice bucket! That could never sound the same now! πŸ˜† Thank you so much Esha! Nice to hear you needed the ice bucket! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh my! The last part about my writing! Thank you so much girl! I really don't write much, I just don't get that feel to write, until I get πŸ˜† I would surely try to write more, the thing is, I lose inspiration quite soon, and then its really hard to get that going. You get me right? And when I get down to write, its merely about a day or two, and it gets done! But thank you so much girl! It means so much! 

Yeah, lot of Paani Paani in here! Yours was just the solid version of Paani..Okay! I don't know why the hell did I even say that!  What does that even mean?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I need to get down to another comment now! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Esha!! β€οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

OMG!ITS HAWT!
It did smthng 2 me,i m gonna washrum nw.*embarrased*
the title goes well with it.dnt worry.
Wow!in afternoon i read esha's os.nw urs.
Someway ths naughty os also gv gd feeling whr sahil r 2gethr in all way.
I lv it.thanks 4 pm prags.

Lol, Sonu! Your so cute! Thank you so much! I am so glad you loved it so much! Thanks for the title too! 

Yeah, her story was something else! We need our SaHil dose, don't we?! πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much again! And your welcome too! :)