ArHi FF: Revealed #6 | Thread 7 Link Pg 1 - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by meera06

I am not going to sympathize with Avni over here because we know how Avni is even in the present.Well now Sofia is no longer there so what is stopping her from reaching out to khushi.One time Khushi reaches out to Sofia and Avni reacts this way.What about Khushi , she had to suffer for 30 freaking years to get some sort of genuine motherly attention.
If Khushi did give importance to Sofia then who is it to be blamed?
P.S:I  don't think I have ever commented so much for a teaser๐Ÿ˜Š

+1 for the post. You said my exact feelings so I am not going to write up any thing new but just going to say Ditto to what you said.
I guess its past. she addressed her mother in law "Ma"
waiting to read the next chapter thanks you for the teaser.
Awesome teaser...can't wait for Tuesday...
Wonderful teaser... here feeling sorry fo Avni...A little bit... but I love sofia more...
Waiting to read the update...
Jigs... That was a lovely teaser...

All I can say is... 
Oh God! whats happening here???? ๐Ÿ˜›
Where is Choti??? MIA from the posts next to Ruchi and yours??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

The other thing I want to say is... Avni... Welcome to Karma Cafe... There's no menus..., you'll get served what you deserved... Never push a child to the point where they no longer give a damn...

Though this seems to be from down the memory lane... with Sofia in picture... Avni seems not to have learnt anything from it... For common sense is like deodorant... People who need it the most never seems to use it... ๐Ÿ˜‰ What Avni does not see here is... One can forget what is said, one can forget what is done but no one can forget how you made them feel...  Khushi knowing that she can't change the situation, she chose to change the way she could deal with it... Embraced the love and warmth from Sofia...  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tuesdays will be important again!!!๐Ÿ˜Š 
Very captivating teaser Jigs!

Truthfully, I am torn with this teaser. On one hand I feel bad for Avni, her joy at seeing her daughter so happy and her pain at being temporarily forgotten in front of another woman. One the other hand, I feel it serves her right for not being there for Khushi. 

It's always painful to see parents in pain, you immediately want to forgive and see them happy. I guess the compassionate in us takes precedence in these cases. 

I will wait to find out what has happened; have they learnt from their mistakes and will they try again.

Yet, there is a thought in my mind: We reap, what we sow
Originally posted by albmum14

Tuesdays will be important again!!!๐Ÿ˜Š 
Very captivating teaser Jigs!

Truthfully, I am torn with this teaser. On one hand I feel bad for Avni, her joy at seeing her daughter so happy and her pain at being temporarily forgotten in front of another woman. One the other hand, I feel it serves her right for not being there for Khushi. 

It's always painful to see parents in pain, you immediately want to forgive and see them happy. I guess the compassionate in us takes precedence in these cases. 

I will wait to find out what has happened; have they learnt from their mistakes and will they try again.

Yet, there is a thought in my mind: We reap, what we sow

Hi... Don't be... Avni is a self centered woman... Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent... A real parent is someone who puts their child above their selfish needs and wants...๐Ÿ˜›
Very curious to read the update
Intriguing teaser  
Avni's parenting reminded me of this scene from Mahabharath, where Lord Krishna and Dronacharya talk. 

Krishna asks Acharya Drona as to why he did not guide his son Ashwathama on the right path and could not teach him the difference between Dharma and Adharma.

Dronacharya says that he had faced a lot of hardships in his life and wanted a comfortable life for his son. He says he loves his son too much and always wants him to be happy, successful and powerful.

Lord Krishna says that what Dronacharya has towards his son is not "Prem but Moha".

If he had just loved his son, then he would have made sure that his son walked on the path of Dharma irrespective of whether there were hardships or not. But what he has towards his son is just "Moha" and so could not differentiate between right and wrong.

Sorry I am not able to find the right english translation for the Sanskrit word "Moha".

Good parenting is not just providing food, shelter, basic necessities and love to ones children, the other main responsibility is also to guide the kids to differentiate between right and wrong and do the right thing irrespective of how tough the path is.

Did Avni do that? Agreed she loves Payal a lot, but is it love? Does loving someone not mean helping them to the right things too? Should a parent's love not guide the kids to walk the righteous path in life??