Qubool Hai

Met Karanvir and Surbhi!!! New Pics of them!

Sulbha98 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys!

I'm Sulbha Patel and I'm am beyond happy that I got to meet both Karanvir and Surbhi at Glorious Gujarat in NJ, America. I got to see Karanvir several times between yesterday and today. He greeted me so well and was so shocked to see that I got him a gift because not many people know we was going to come to NJ. I got a heads up beforehand from my Uncle who was the coordinator at Glorious Gujarat. My uncle knows I'm such a big fan of QH so he told me about Karanvir coming. 

Karanvir is such a down to earth man. Every time I saw him he greeted me with a hug and it didn't feel like I was talking to such a big actor. It felt like I'm seeing aN OLD friend after a long time. We took some pics and the second time I saw him yesterday when my uncle introduced us officially I asked to take a picture in his phone and asked to put it up on his Insta which he did! My uncle then told him about how I've been begging my uncle to bring him to America and how I've been dying to meet him. He was so happy and then pulled my cheeks saying your so sweet! Then when I saw him again today he remembered me and said while giving me a hug, "You saw that I commented to your post" and I was like yeah, referring to a comment I left on his picture thanking him for posting our selfie. Again when I saw him before I was leaving, I walked up to him and was like hey hows it going. He's like its good. Then I told him that I met Surbhi showing him the pic from the ZeeTv Booth. He's like nice and then I told him to make sure that he gives the gift I got for Surbhi to her as she wasn't there when I saw his yesterday, so I gave her gift to him not knowing that I was going to stay today at the GG program. I was like I'll come visit when I'm in Mumbai and he's like of course!  He's like God Bless and that was last I saw him. 

When I met Surbhi I told her that her gift is with Karanvir and told her to get it from him. Meeting Surbhi was great too! I congratulated her on her progression as an actor since day 1 of QH to now and she was like "thanks darling" and how the work she is doing is amazing. Then we took some pics. I didn't get to talk to her much as other people were behind me in line but she is really sweet!

But overall I'm shocked and thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to meet my favorite actors. I can't believe I was having a legit convo with Karanvir that too like 3-4 times. Ahh I love them so much!  #SurVir

Edited by Sulbha98 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He's there tomorrow too! how was the 9pm garba? where there many people like the chalo gujarat event? I was there when KVB n Surbhi came... they were just down to earth  I've loved KVB since Kyunki saas, kksuum, kasautii days 😳 too sweet, masti khor and awesomeEdited by MysticNights - 8 years ago
Sulbha98 thumbnail
I left around like 5ish today after meeting Surbhi, so I wasn't there for the garba. I left from NJ today, but yeah they are amazing!!Edited by Sulbha98 - 8 years ago
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aah, nice! glad we had a chance to meet them  I'll be going over tomorrow with the family. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice pics and thanks for sharing your story with everyone. Lucky you that got to meet your favorities. Not possible for all. 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Lucky girl !! So happy for you... 
SO nice to hear that KV and SJ are as lovely as we thought, if not more !❤️
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for sharing these information. I so very much wanted to watch and read about them in usa.
surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg sulbha you are so lucky tht you met them i am a big fan of survir may be even big then you,Its my dream to meet  her.Thanks for sharing our story