Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg I have no words to say, it is heart wrenching, I cried for our little arnav who took d emberac in his dead mother arms...
I love d way u express d life philosophy in this story.

Thx for pm n plz continue soon.
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsum start
loved it
cnt soon
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update I don't have words to say.
Wards its really awesome .
Its so beautifully explained the autumn and Arnav's thoughts .
The mother and son bonding was indeed a good thing to read and feel.
You are truly an awesome writer .
You depicted the true feelings of how when a child's mother leaves them it really feels hurt and sad .
I am really a fan of your work.
I truly mean it .
Just waiting for a Arshi scene.please continue soon
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the late comment 
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww...
its such a beautiful and enthralling story...
very well written...
my heart went out for poor arnav...and khushi...I just loved her character...
now can't wait to read more...
plzzz continue sooon...
n
thanks a lot for pm !

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
SwrlngElephants thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .LadyHitler.

Wow Warda! Great work yaar!
I'm already loving this!
First part was just Beautifully written! Your way of description about nature, infact each and every detail in that update is like wow!
I didn't understand that update completely bcoz there are many things which i don't know! But i'm trying to know now!
I love this Khushi! She is some one to be admired! She was at fault once and now whatever she is doing about it now is admirable!
Payal looks like a good friend to Khushi!
Second update shocked me a bit! Seeing how things were intense in the first update, i didn't expect next one to be like this! But i really LOVED it!
So ASR here is like completely opposite to Khushi!
Now I can relate this to our original IPK! I mean that change of ideologies ArShi always had and even this attraction thing!
This is really good! I'm already excited for this journey!
Complex Arnav? Ummm...wonder why? Maybe something related to his dad!
Good one Warda 😊

Nishu your comments always leave me smiling. A lot.
You would gradually understand everything. Yes Khushi has learned a lot from the blunders she made but she still has to learn and understand many things. The process of learning never stops you see till our last breath.
That she is a very good friend cum sister to Khushi.
Completely opposite. There is no similarity between them not even one. In the drama they had the similarity of loving their sisters dearly. Arnav has no sister here for now. At least not biological.
yes you got that right. Something related to his dad made him become like this.
Thanks, love.😳

Originally posted by: Sadh123

Shamelessly here 

--------------
Okay we delve into Arnav's past here. I assume it is Arnav though. So Arnav's dad has left him? Now why are dads so mean and callous? I can't understand. They are selfish too or has Arnav's dad died or something?

How did Arnav's mom die? Oh the starting was so adorable. The bond of mother and child can never be justified with mere words but you did it warda and I am giving you full brownie points for that. 

Oh it is natural for every child to feel this way when their mother's leave. And the Autumn leaves falling and Arnav's thought on this has stumped me speechless. Clearly, a kid like him shouldn't have been exposed to such harsh reality and I think seeing his mom die and not realising it is just the first Ray of harshness. Don't give him more lady.

The kid doesn't even realise. How bad is that? I seriously can't believe it. Is there no one at all to help him? And who is "mistress of his mother"? Where was she working? So his mother always wanted to die since I remember her initial wisdom statement. But I don't call it wisdom, it is foolishness or selfishness to let one's kid suffer while we go away to put an end to our torments. In that case you shouldn't have given birth to a child!

This was an equally hooking update and I am looking forward to the next. By the way, so this is the title Autumn Winds. In this page only you posted the king story na? See how much that story has seeped into my heart.

P.S: I have a question. Is Arnav's encounter with the Khushi happening in the present or is it also past? Sorry I got a little confused here.

Yes it is Arnav's past. You would know the connection and the story between Arnav and his father in due time.
Arnav's mother died due to something :p You would know that too...sooon. Hahaha I am honored you gave me the brownie points. and i rellished the brownie ;)
Thankshhh.
Oh no. He has a lot to see as for now. Only his mother's death did not turn him into a person he is today. 
You picked something, einstein. wow I never thought someone would pay attention to that tiny detail!
Genius Sadh! 
Yes decisions can effect many lives. But to die wasnt the decision of his mother. She had her own torment to live with alongside the love for her child.
Yes yes this was the page :P
It is in the present. Khushi and Arnav have no connection dating from the past.
Thanks for the lovely comment.
XOXO

Originally posted by: -FriedriceJi-

Yes baby, Khushi is a mystery which ASR will be solving, haina?

Oh god. This Arnav is so rude, he better make up for his foul mouth in upcoming chapters. ðŸ˜†
I love this Khushi, she has explanations to every other thing in this world. Witty and intelligent, too good for this arrogant ASR.

Whut? He likes Payal lol, haha. Well, he would not know what's going to hit him, right?

Chapter three was really painful to read. My heart felt really heavier when his mother died. I wonder what happened to her. Poor him, he was only 5. I am so sad 😔

I was right on time it seems. I get to read the third chapter, well and ready.

Waiting for more.

Love
J

Id put it like they both are mysteries and solutions for each other.
Oh no, dearie this rudeness was nothing ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Remember the drama ASR right ðŸ˜‰
Yes. Khushi has learned a lot and she is obviously too intelligent for her own good ðŸ˜ƒ  He is a casanova. Big time!
Yes even I got sad writing that chapter but belive me that chaoter was written 3 years back maybe more. It was kind of a short story which I adjusted in this story.
Bull's eye, yes!
Thankyou for the amazing comment J.😳😳

XOXO

Originally posted by: shalbi

I really feel like crying right now.. How much has the child gone through.. How much has arnav suffered in his days.. The child who doesn't even know what death is, will be facing the death of the sole person who he loves and wishes to be by his side..

if its just the bigining, what else he has to go through

I am sorry I made you feel so sad. ðŸ˜­ He suffered a lot. this is just the beginning. Yes, imagine him lying there all that time not even kniwing his mother was no more. She wasnt going to hug or kiss him anymore. Or cook food for him
You will see what more suffering is in store for aRNAV
Thanks shalbi for the comment ðŸ˜ƒ