Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SBB 21/08 - Paridhi shouts at Jigar for lying to her [Video + WU]

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFlBDVlGl4[/YOUTUBE]

Written update

Paridhi is shouting at Jigar that why did you lie to me. She says tell everyone why you went to America. She tells the family that Jigar went to America so that he could stay away from Paridhi. Paridhi sits down and starts crying. ðŸ˜­ Kokila, Gopi and Hetal console Paridhi. 

Offscreen Vishal says: "My wife is pagal, just the way I had left her." Lovey says: "My husband made an excuse that he was going abroad for work, but actually he went on holiday. I have discovered the truth that Ahem jiju had sent Jigar. Jigar lied that he was going for work. He actually left to get away from me.  I am making demands for a child but he knows I will have twins. That's why he does not want the population of the Modi family to increase as there are already 5 children in the house." Vishal says: "Pandit has already said there is already a ugly face, why bring two more into the world." 

Kokila gives a lecture, but Paridhi doesn't listen. Meanwhile, Paridhi shouts at Ahem too. 
Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah yeah population of modi parivaar will increse
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thank You, ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For All The Information  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ Wow ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒNot Always  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Right  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago