Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

Sorry to butt in but I honestly feel it is too early to judge the actors. IMO there is room for improvement for everyone except Additi and Nitin. Even Surbhi for that matter. In certain scenes the effort she puts into enacting Mahira shows. Understandable since it is a different character from the ones she has played earlier and requires certain mannerisms which she ain't accustomed to doing.

Rajbeer did very well in the scene when Azaad tells off Amaad to stay away from his life. I also loved his scene with Kainat. We have seen him in only 4 episodes and he did show that he has the calibre to do better. While there are supremely talented actors, seeing the evolution of actors whose talent was undermined at first, has a pleasure of its own ;)

I agree whole heartedly Nikita... much much to early to judge. 

No butting in? Just come in!
Edited by sageflower7 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Aahana.

Awesome gifs

didn't get to see azra first part properly, coz something wrong with zee channel..
but saw later parts and enjoyed it
waiting for more azma..  ya azra scenes⭐️
hope raj improves in his acting...
coz he looks good⭐️
and about ankit his hair is a mess and he looks🤢🤢
his acting is good coz he seems to be more comfortable with camera..
and looks lik Mahira as a bit crush on amaad😆 baalo ka dukan😳
anyway till now enjoyed mahira 's character
excited for the next episode😆

Well the story is just beginning. As it unfolds we see more of the characters and what drives them and they start to grow on us. give it time...

Mahira crushing on Amaad was too cute.😆

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Ok so I watched the episode and I liked the first encounter. Actually it was creepy when they showed the blood in the cupboard. I liked the scene when she turned around and he was gone and then bham there he is! Goosbump moment! How did he do that? 😲Then of course her fan girling moment on Amaad was good and so was the brothers showdown in front of Mother! 

I know right? They showed the whole room, and he wasn't there! Ans suddenly he was again...

Really liked the brothers squabble in front of Mother. Azaad is the undisputed favourite for reasons only known to the duo. Evidently Amaad and Naseer feel alike. 

So far Kainat hasn't reacted to her mother, and Amaad is openly combative. Wonder how Amaad is with Daddy dearest... Interesting...🤓

Liked the apology scene. It had the required intensity. Rajbeer is good so far. Yes his dialogue delivery is not as strong but he is trying to nail it and trying to nail the expressions too. You can tell this is the first time he has been called upon to emote so much but he is making a valiant effort. This role is not that easy to play. It's complicated. Mahira is mostly funny and awkward and so far I find her entertaining in the scene I saw. Ankit is good as Amaad, but I think I prefer Rajbeer. 

As for the rest? Well Latiff and Khala being in the story is a mistake. They remind you too much of the last two seasons and having them there has a Deja Vu effect. It would have been MUCH better if no one other than Additi remained from the previous time. It would have made this story less connected to the past. It's weird to have Khala and Lateef there looking pretty much the same. The two sisters are enough comic relief. Don't need 4 jokers in the story. The husband is mean and I LIKE it! I am happy Sanam2 is suffering on so many levels. The life she stole from other people has not been a bed of roses for her! Good one! 

Was also wondering what are Lateef and Khala still doing there. But I'm liking Lateef's Angrezi haughtiness so It's ok...😆..

So far Mahira and Azaad have piqued my curiosity. I sure hope they don't ruin this story. But keep the pace up, and not drag. The Daard Bari Mohobaat part is always true and always be the reality of QH. I will not get attached but watch an episode a week maybe after reading your review. Only will continue if I think it's worth my while. I gave up halfway through Season 3 and I can do it again! 

So far the pace is good, hopefully it lasts!

I missed the episode :( Trying to watch episodes online is such a struggle! 😭

Nice post with apt gifs as always!

Have you tried the ZeeTV link? IT plays quite easily even on phones...😉
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omygosh ! season 4 already started ?? i wanted to see it from beginning ! anyway ab suru ho chuki hai toh plz friends can u give me the backdrop of season 4.
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

omygosh ! season 4 already started ?? i wanted to see it from beginning ! anyway ab suru ho chuki hai toh plz friends can u give me the backdrop of season 4.

jus 5 epi huwe hai.watch it on zee website.no backdrop.fresh start.before getting backdrop u shld watch it.this is wise advice.
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry to butt in but I honestly feel it is too early to judge the actors. IMO there is room for improvement for everyone except Additi and Nitin.Even Surbhi for that matter. In certain scenes the effort she puts into enacting Mahira shows. Understandable since it is a different character from the ones she has played earlier and requires certain mannerisms which she ain't accustomed to doing.

Rajbeer did very well in the scene when Azaad tells off Amaad to stay away from his life. I also loved his scene with Kainat. We have seen him in only 4 episodes and he did show that he has the calibre to do better. While there are supremely talented actors, seeing the evolution of actors whose talent was undermined at first, has a pleasure of its own ;)

Surbhi is playing new role..mahira is like a baby innocence.she cant act like zoya sase.mahira role is ordinary happening.sj perfcting doing tat.iam imprsd actualy she is looking diff sj.due to braces u feel this i thnk.Additi ka role nhi badla so nothing new frm her.Rs b Ankit need som tym.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The blood bottles in Azaad's cupboard were labeled according to blood type
Do vampires have to drink specific types or choses according to flavor of the day