First encounter... 21.8.2015

Posted: 8 years ago

Poor Mahira. She innocently goes to clean Azaad's room and before she could see anything properly he appears like a typhoon, thunder and lightning. Behaving all sorts of horrible and forbidding, he scares the living daylights out of her. 

After shouting at her to get out, she finds herself inadvertently locked in the room. Turning gingerly to look for him, she finds him gone. Vanished. 

Then turning the other side of her and seeing his scowling face there.

He yanks the door open for her to leave, but then grabs her back when the curtain railing was about to fall on her head. Thoroughly terrified, Mahira scoots out of there post haste. 

Shuddering with nerves, she runs into Amaad. 

Immediately she introduces herself, I'm Mahira, from Dehradun, graduate. 

Amaad is immediately uninterested. 

But he asks, Why were you running? 

"I was cleaning Mr Azaad's room, and he started shouting at me out of nowhere and kicked me out! "

What? You went into Azaad's room? And escaped unharmed? I like you!!"

Mahira is a total fangirl of Amaad... 

Elsewhere, Azaad tells KB about Mahira being in his room. Apparently, even Naseer sahab doesn't dare go into his room. "Did she discover your secret Azaad?" his mother asks, worried. 

Amaad walks in, curious about the earlier altercation. KB brushes him off and the disgruntled son lashes out.

"Of course... You will do everything for your precious favourite son! "

"WHy do you always feel like I treat you differently to him? You are all my children!"

"Sure, in name you have 3 kids, but you only care for one..."

<Uh oh echoes of what Naser sahab has been saying. Could it be that in her obsession to get her powers back, she depends on Azaad to find that magical blue flower that restores her powers? Major sibling angst here...>

<BTW... what does everybody do in this house ?? One is a player who works out, big Bhai just walks around in and out of his room...Hmm>

The next moment all three sisters are fired. Much to the dismay of Saira and Banu aapa, who only wanted to be rid of Mahira. Mahira feels guilty and goes to plead with KB. The deal is she must apologize to Azaad herself.

"Should I go to his room to apologize to him?? " <Hahahaa ROFL>

The man himself appears... She immediately apologizes, and he wants nothing to do with her. She pleads innocence and promises to stay out of his way, and he relents, as long as she doesn't appear before him.

<Huh! Who does he think he is??>

Phew...

Precap: Mahira is asleep on the floor and Azaad accidentally trips over her while holding a knife. He prevents her from getting hurt but ends up bleeding himself. When she runs after him to care for it, he pushes her away... Mahira falls...

I couldn't see the first scene but I totally loved Amad Mahira scene. I must say I am impressed by Ankit's acting. He is doing a marvellous job.  RBS should improve. He really couldn't bring out that angry young man. Azaad was pretty rude with Mahira in precap. May not be intentional. Same thing I am also wondering what does everyone do in this family? Father was once an actor. Now? One guy is a flirt & body builder & other one only rests in his room.  Begum is busy always doing her makeup & Kayanat seems like only intrrested to get married 
Nice gifs sage.yes 1st encountr bt i missd sm scenes.i watchd 4m whr azad sv mahira 4m railing fall.i didnt lk amad as lukwise bt actng wise gd.&RBS also doing gd bt as a main lead he shud improve.me & my mom loling over mahira's xprsn whn amad said he likes her.sj xprsn was so cute.bt why mahira is sleeping on floor,she is here 4 doing a job,thn why??yes,azad is very rude bt he is vampire so tht justifies.also he hs a sorry luk aftr whn he pushd her.&btw,its gul's shw qh-so manhandling,torture is comon.i dnt cr nw.
&mahira's nickname 'zalim' remind me zoya's 'akdu ahmad khan','jahapana six pak'.&sanam's 'jallad jin','zalim raza ibrahim'.ovral seasn4 strt with gd note,bt as who cn blindly trust on gul???
Nice write-up and gifs as usual!
I love Mahira, she is so lively and such a cutie pie, she gives me those Zoya feels though Mahira is different from her. Zoya always had thousands of expressions on her face which Mahira too has. SJ has a very expressive face and it's a joy to watch that face.
I liked the intense verbal sibling clash, how good was Aditi there, her voice modulation, those expressions, I am loving her more this season.
I am really curious about Afreen and her role in brothers intense rivalry.
Looks like Amaad will keep Mahira near to trouble Hulk and end up falling for her, meanwhile the constant encounters with Mahira courtesy Amaad, will make hulk fall for her and the already boiling anger between siblings will explode. Seems like Gul is going the other way around this time to show brothers clash after failing with two body one soul type of brothers.
P.S: How cute was Mahira fangirling about Amaad! I love this happy go lucky strong optimistic Mahira.
Loved AzMa scene. 😳simple but still intense 😳
Mahira expressions when Ammad said i like u were shoo cute😆
Precap is again great. 

Waiting for Monday. 
Rajbeer does luk gud...infact lookwise he justifies his chara ...wish i could say that about his acting too

anyways

amaad reminds me of taarzan ..lol
viceversa in his case...cool acting but he looks as aged as naseer sahaab

ghisi piti story but mahira is so cool
...my fav chara and the only chara upon whom cvs have focussed this season.
AZad has been extracted from twiliight
while amaad is ayaan just that he is not fond of his brother.

so sage i read your post and enjoyed it
i really dont know how long this show can hold me becoz the male lead is ver essential part of any lovestory and rajveer is not someone i can drool on
...ummm sadly not even ankit

but this show was badly in need of some light hearted moments which it is getting and i am happy for that

p.s. sj is ssooo lucky that the chara she played (zoya, seher, mahira , jannat) were the only chara (apart from ayaan) with sense of humour ..rest all serious charas .
p.s. i just loove khan begums wardrobe and her subtle look this season.
cool cool review!!

i could not c di frst 5 mins..wot hpn to zee..damn i missed azra frst meet...
its all getting very interesting !
great post as usual ...and complimentary gifs !
loved the line by azaad on the junglee flower ...woah ! he is intense and how ! 
cant recall the lines but it was superb . !
and precap oh yes ! 

Edited by namzie - 8 years ago
Awesome gifs
didn't get to see azra first part properly, coz something wrong with zee channel..
but saw later parts and enjoyed it
waiting for more azma..  ya azra scenes⭐️
hope raj improves in his acting...
coz he looks good⭐️
and about ankit his hair is a mess and he looks🤢🤢
his acting is good coz he seems to be more comfortable with camera..
and looks lik Mahira as a bit crush on amaad😆 baalo ka dukan😳
anyway till now enjoyed mahira 's character
excited for the next episode😆

Edited by Aahana. - 8 years ago
Ok so I watched the episode and I liked the first encounter. Actually it was creepy when they showed the blood in the cupboard. I liked the scene when she turned around and he was gone and then bham there he is! Goosbump moment! How did he do that? 😲Then of course her fan girling moment on Amaad was good and so was the brothers showdown in front of Mother! 

Liked the apology scene. It had the required intensity. Rajbeer is good so far. Yes his dialogue delivery is not as strong but he is trying to nail it and trying to nail the expressions too. You can tell this is the first time he has been called upon to emote so much but he is making a valiant effort. This role is not that easy to play. It's complicated. Mahira is mostly funny and awkward and so far I find her entertaining in the scene I saw. Ankit is good as Amaad, but I think I prefer Rajbeer. 

As for the rest? Well Latiff and Khala being in the story is a mistake. They remind you too much of the last two seasons and having them there has a Deja Vu effect. It would have been MUCH better if no one other than Additi remained from the previous time. It would have made this story less connected to the past. It's weird to have Khala and Lateef there looking pretty much the same. The two sisters are enough comic relief. Don't need 4 jokers in the story. The husband is mean and I LIKE it! I am happy Sanam2 is suffering on so many levels. The life she stole from other people has not been a bed of roses for her! Good one! 

So far Mahira and Azaad have piqued my curiosity. I sure hope they don't ruin this story. But keep the pace up, and not drag. The Daard Bari Mohobaat part is always true and always be the reality of QH. I will not get attached but watch an episode a week maybe after reading your review. Only will continue if I think it's worth my while. I gave up halfway through Season 3 and I can do it again! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago