Ananya Ki Kabir: Ek Anokhi Kahani - Part 9 update Page 30 18/12/15

Rinu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi All,

I hope a few members of this forum knows me if not myself Rinu and I am here with my first ever fiction in India forum because I never wrote a fiction here but fell in so much love with reporters and Kaya which made me to take the step of writing about them and bore you all.

I know I am nothing infront of the fabulous and awesome writers of this forum but making a small attempt from my side,so here goes my story.

ANANYA KI KABIR : EK ANOKHI KAHANI - Part 1

And before I start

LOVE:- There is a saying when a person is born he/ she is born with a half soul and a heart because God has already created or yet to create the other person with rest of the soul and heart and they are destined to meet or cross the line each other at some point so that the soul becomes one and complete.Love the most beautiful and powerful thing in the world.In today's world you can get anything with money and power but when you are in love and being loved is completely a different feeling.

A sea side area where the surrounding looks so beautiful and nicely decorated and can see only couples who were engrossed in their own world and in such area where a place is again beautifully decorated with red, yellow and lavender flowers, heart shaped balloons,big and small different colours of candles which is giving a decent smell,also few lights which adds additional beauty to this place and in the middle there is a table with two chairs, even this is also decorated bcoz of all these,this place is just looking fabulous and outstanding compared to other areas, there then seated a young lady which is Ananya Kashyap who looks ravishingly beautiful and the dress she wears make here looking like no less than an angel and opposite to her sat a handsome and dashing young man Kabir Sharma with his killer looks and smile where every girl goes fida on him and both where looking into each other's eyes and found lost in between there is soft music playing in the background.

The serving man comes to them and he was reluctant to disturb the love birds bcoz this is the third time he is coming to them with red wine in his hand but finally he took the decision to disturb them and called 'Sir' no response he called again 'sir' and this time luck was on his side.πŸ˜†

Waiter: Sir wine
Kabir: oh yeah give it and thank u
Waiter: you are welcome
Kabir: Ananya Ananya
Ananya: Han yes Sir

She was so lost with everything infront of her becoz she doesn't know what this is all about only know that Her Kabir sir asked her for a dinner outside and she doesn't no for why and what is the purpose,becoz Mr Kabir Sharma the Editor in Chief and 30% part owner of KKN, one of the famous news channel in Delhi was always a very strict, arrogant and very professional person so in the office most of them are a bit scared about him but each & everyone in the office have lots of respect to him becoz of the way he works and interacts so with this asking his junior reporter for a dinner outside is a very big thing and Ananya happily agreed and was in cloud nine and then when she reached the place she was completely lost and with Kabir sitting opposite to her she was out fully and completely not in earth now.

Kabir: so tell me what you want to order
Ananya: Sir you decide and I will be ok with whatever you order
Kabir: hmm ok and Kabir just smiled at her and Ananya here goes again double flat.

Then he tell the serving man the dish they need as starter and after noting it the serving man leaves from there to bring them the food.

Kabir: So Ananya Aur bathavo
Ananya: Sir woh Main woh (Ananya you fool come on speak up)
Kabir just stood from his seat and extended his hands towards Ananya and She was staring at him
Kabir: So Ananya can I have the pleasure with you for a dance with that Kabir gives the signal to a person in that place.

Ananya gives her hand to Kabir and he holds her hand and pull her towards him and here Ananya's heart beat started racing in a 3G speed Kabir's one hand entwined with Ananya's hand and other hand encircling her waist which made a chill pass through all over her body and when she laid the other hand on Kabir's shoulder the feelings inside him was no less than want Ananya going through now by that time the song started playing in the background and the song is

Chahe Tum Kuch na Kaho
Main ne sunliya
K sathi pyar ka
Muje chun liya, chun liya
Main ne sunliya
Pehala Nasha Pehala hua
Naya pyaar hai naya inthezar

http://youtu.be/bRUzf7LgjLM (can listen to full song in this link)

They were dancing in such a way that both were lost in each others and only their heart beats sound is heard loudly and the time song has finished they were still dancing and completely lost and came very near so that they can feel their breaths each other.
The sound of applaud made realise where they are and Ananya shyly turned and was about to leave Kabir's hand and he stopped her in doing so, instead pulled her more towards him and looked straight into her eye and was about to tell
"Ananya I
(Now all of you can come out hope by now you understood what actually it isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Ananya Ananya utto na please, please Ananya utto a girl was trying to wake Ananya from her sleep

Suddenly she hears a scream and when she looks up see another girl was running into their room with a paper in her hand and

This girl was thinking 'ab isse Kya hua hai' ... To be continued

Aur

Jane Se Pehle:- "Every woman needs a man that will ruin their lipstick and not their mascara"

So finally done and it's time for you all to give me tomatoes, eggs, chappals likes aur comments.

Please drop a line how you felt about this while reading and tell me should I continue further

So I'm waitingand hugs to all you take time to read thisπŸ€—

One small request if somebody can prepare a collage of Kaya and PM to me I will be so grateful to that person because I want a banner for my story.

No proofreading,so sorry for any mistakes

Thanks,
Rinu

Index

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 2

Part 3 - Page 4

Part 4 - Page 6

Page 8 - Characters & Character Sketch 

Part 5 - Page 11

Part 6A - Page 14

Part 6B - Page 17

Part 7 - Page 21

Part 8 - Page 26

Edited by Rinu08 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlkAv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinu08

Hi All,

I hope a few members of this forum knows me if not myself Rinu and I am here with my first ever fiction in India forum because I never wrote a fiction here but fell in so much love with reporters and Kaya which made me to take this drastic step of writing about them and bore you all.

I know I am nothing infront of the fabulous and awesome writers of this forum but making a small attempt from my side,so here goes my story.

ANANYA KI KABIR : EK ANOKHI KAHANI - Part 1

And before I start 

LOVE:- There is a saying when a person is born he/ she is born with a half soul and a heart because God has already created or yet to create the other person with rest of the soul and heart and they are destined to meet or cross the line each other at some point so that the soul becomes one and complete.Love the most beautiful and powerful thing in the world.In today's world you can get anything with money and power but when you are in love and being loved is completely a different feeling.

A sea side area where the surrounding looks so beautiful and nicely decorated and can see only couples who were engrossed in their own world and in such area where a place is again beautifully decorated with red, yellow and lavender flowers, heart shaped balloons,big and small different colours of candles which is giving a decent smell,also few lights which adds additional beauty to this place and in the middle there is a table with two chairs, even this is also decorated bcoz of all these,this place is just looking fabulous and outstanding compared to other areas, there then seated a young lady which is Ananya Kashyap who looks ravishingly beautiful and the dress she wears make here looking like no less than an angel and opposite to her sat a handsome and dashing young man Kabir Sharma with his killer looks and smile where every girl goes fida on him and both where looking into each other's eyes and found lost  in between there is soft music playing in the background.

The serving man comes to them and he was reluctant to disturb the love birds bcoz this is the third time he is coming to them with red wine in his hand but finally he took the decision to disturb them and called 'Sir' no response he called again 'sir' and this time luck was on his side.πŸ˜†

Waiter: Sir wine
Kabir: oh yeah give it and thank u
Waiter: you are welcome 
Kabir: Ananya Ananya 
Ananya: Han yes Sir

She was so lost with everything infront of her becoz she doesn't know what this is all about only know that Her Kabir sir asked her for a dinner outside and she doesn't no for why and what is the purpose,becoz Mr Kabir Sharma the Editor in Chief and 30% part owner of KKN, one of the famous news channel in Delhi was always a very strict, arrogant and very professional person so in the office most of them are a bit scared about him but each & everyone in the office have lots of respect to him becoz of the way he works and interacts so with this asking his junior reporter for a dinner outside is a very big thing and Ananya happily agreed and was in cloud nine and then when she reached the place she was completely lost and with Kabir sitting opposite to her she was out fully and completely not in earth now.

Kabir: so tell me what you want to order 
Ananya: Sir you decide and I will be ok with whatever you order
Kabir: hmm ok and Kabir just smiled at her and Ananya here goes again double flat.

Then he tell the serving man the dish they need as starter and after noting it the serving man leaves from there to bring them the food.

Kabir: So Ananya Aur bathavo 
Ananya: Sir woh Main woh (Ananya you fool come on speak up)
Kabir just stood from his seat and extended his hands towards Ananya and She was staring at him
Kabir: So Ananya can I have the pleasure with you for a dance with that Kabir gives the signal to a person in that place.

Ananya gives her hand to Kabir and he holds her hand and pull her towards him and here Ananya's heart beat started racing in a 3G speed Kabir's one hand entwined with Ananya's hand and other hand encircling her waist which made a chill pass through all over her body and when she laid the other hand on Kabir's shoulder the feelings inside him was no less than want Ananya going through now by that time the song started playing in the background and the song is 

"Chahe Tum Kuch na Kaho
Main ne sunliya 
K sathi pyar ka 
Muje chun liya, chun liya 
Main ne sunliya 
Pehala Nasha Pehala hua 
Naya pyaar hai naya inthezar 

http://youtu.be/bRUzf7LgjLM (can listen to full song in this link)

They were dancing in such a way that both were lost in each others and only their heart beats sound is heard loudly and the time song has finished they were still dancing and completely lost and came very near so that they can feel their breaths each other.
The sound of applaud made realise where they are and Ananya shyly turned and was about to leave Kabir's hand and he stopped her in doing so, instead pulled her more towards him and looked straight into her eye and was about to tell 
"Ananya I 
(Now all of you can come out hope by now you understood what actually it is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Ananya Ananya utto na please, please Ananya utto a girl was trying to wake Ananya from her sleep

Suddenly she hears a scream and when she looks up see another girl was running into their room with a paper in her hand and 

This girl was thinking 'ab isse Kya hua hai' ... To be continued 

Aur

Jane Se Pehle:- "Every woman needs a man that will ruin their lipstick and not their mascara"

So finally done and it's time for you all to give me tomatoes, eggs, chappals likes aur comments.

Please drop a line how you felt about this while reading and tell me should I continue further

So I'm waiting  and hugs to all you take time to read thisπŸ€—

One small request if somebody can prepare a collage of Kaya and PM to me I will be so grateful to that person because I want a banner for my story.

No proof reading,so sorry for any mistakes 

Thanks,
Rinu

hi  rinu, ur jsp is better than kabirs πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Rinu08 thumbnail

Thank you Sampa and πŸ€—
Rinu08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlkAv

hi rinu, ur jsp is better than kabirsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm Thanks AlkAv(Sorry don't know your name) for such a compliment and thanks for reading
Rinu08 thumbnail

Thanks Magar for reading this and will try to update soon πŸ€—
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is so Romantic Rinu 

It is such a lovely read πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

And jane se pehle  πŸ˜‰ ❀️

Waiting for more ..πŸ˜ƒ
Rinu08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShilpiK021

This is so Romantic Rinu

It is such a lovely read πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

And jane se pehle πŸ˜‰ ❀️

Waiting for more ..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks Shilpi πŸ€—
Hihi Jaane se pehle plan was something else to write then found this.
Will try and update asap
Rinu08 thumbnail

Precap:- Ananya Ananya utto na please, please Ananya a girl was trying to wake Ananya from her sleep

Suddenly she hears a scream looks up and saw another girl was running into their room with a paper in her hand and 
This girl was thinking 'ab isse Kya hua hai'

ANANYA KI KABIR : EK ANOKHI KAHANI - Part 2

Delhi school of journalism hostel and in one of the hostel room Anamika is trying to wake Ananya from her sleep 
Anamika: Ananya ...Ananya utho na please, please Ananaya 
Suddenly she hears a scream and when she looks up see Anjali is running into their room like a marathon with a paper in her hand 
Anamika: ab isse Kya hua hai
Here I am trying to wake one from her sleep and here comes another one screaming 
Anjali: Ananya..Ananya.. Anamika 
Anamika: Tum chila kyum rahi hun 
Anjali was trying to say something bcoz she came running like that finding difficult to breathe 
Anamika: Anjali Tum saas le lo first phir bathavo kya hai
Anjali just hands over the paper to Anamika
She reads the paper and tells what?? Is this true
Anjali just nods and turns to Ananya to tell the exciting news but found her still sleeping 
Anjali: Ananya utho, want to tell you something 
Anamika: this is what I am trying to do for the past half an hour but where madam is still in her dreamland with Kabir Sharma, don't want weird dream she is seeing today such that it's taking her this much time to get up
Anjali: I am feeling damn hungry and by the time madam wakes up,today also lagtha hai hum Mein canteen se gahane ke liya kuch nahi miltha.
Anjali: Anamika please just do something and wake her up from her so called Kabir dreams
Anamika: wait  and takes the paper and goes to Ananya and sit beside her and starts reading.

The farewell function for this year DSJ out going students will be held on May 25th at 5 pm and we are delighted and feeling so happy to announce our special guest for the inaugural function which is none other than Mr Kabir Sharma- the editor in chief KKN news channel. On behalf of DSJ we welcome each and everyone for the inauguration and there after the ceremony. Please attend the function and make it colourful by your esteemed presence and list goes on with the programmes that's happening on that day 
Ananya: Kabir sir ... Where ... When.. What??
Anjali & Anamika: so finally madam uth gayi, plz go and freshen up humko breakfast karni  hai 
Aur aaj kon sa dream dekh rahi thi tumari Kabir sir ke sath
Ananya: kuch nahi and she was smiling 
Anjali:some one is blushing here Aur bathavo sapne mein aisa khass Kya hua tha that you are blushing and out of this world like this.
Ananya: kuch nahi I will quickly freshen up and come by saying this she runs to the bathroom 
After few minutes she come back 
Ananya: chale will go and have breakfast 
But as usual they were late and nothing was left in canteen 
Anjali & Anamika was glaring at Ananya as if they are going to eat her
Ananya: abb Kya hua, muje aise Kyum dekh rahi hum
Anjali & Anamika: as if you don't know 
Ananya: don't get hyper, I have a solution for this
After half an hour they get ready and go and knock to one house near to their college
Ajay someone is knocking our door, please go and check who it is 
Ajay: ok Arjun and he had gone to open the door 
Ajay: Tum log, phirse as usual missed your breakfast 
Ananya: Ajay please let us come inside and will explain 
Ajay: no need bcoz can figure out what would have happened without your explanation 
Arjun: kon hai Ajay 
Ajay: Aur kon ho saktha  hai iss waqt our bff and partners in crime, andhar aayiye 
Soon they all merge into kitchen by sitting here and there and chatting had the food made by Arjun
Ajay: Oyy Ananya meri handicam tumari pass hai na, usse samalke rakh dena please
All: yeh handicam Kya chakar Kya hai
Ananya: kuch nahi bass aise yei and give a one glare to Ajay
Arjun: Aur bathavo aaj madam Kyum late ho gayi so that you people missed your breakfast and Ananya Tum konsi sapne dekh rahi thi and how you people managed to wake her up
Anjali: Anamika was trying her level best to wake up our madam then she started reading this and by hearing one name from this Ananya automatically uth gayi
Ananya: guys please abhi muje dikhavona yeh notice Kya hai Aur tell me the truth is Kabir sir really coming for our farewell function 
Arjun & Ajay: what Kabir Sharma is coming to our farewell function.
Ananya: exactly this is what I was asking this two from the past half an hour to one but they didn't give me the answers yet where I am dying to know.
Anjali & Anamika: that's what it's written in the invitation card of our farewell function.
Ananya: I want to meet Kabir sir
All: we all want to meet him and by the way who has tied your hands in meeting him
Ananya: you guys are not understanding what I am telling.
All: kuch Aur kya 
Ananya: guys I want to meet him alone as you all know how important he is for me and what place he has got in me and since when I was trying to meet him.
All: what Tum pagal ho, meeting Kabir Sharma that too alone, are you out of your mind
Ananya: I don't know anything but only know one thing that I want to meet him alone,that's final and you people are going to help me.please you will do it na for your Ananya and saying this she stormed out from the kitchen.
Yeh Ladkhi bilkul pagal hai and she will definitely lead us into problems but Kya karo she is our best friend so we have to find a solution for this.
Kuch plan sochna padega 
As if our sherni is a very calm person, where ever she goes and whatever she does there will be always a gadbadd and we all end up in always be a part of it, so think that this is another one and we have to do this also and nobody knows after one week where will we all be and what future is store in for all of us.
They all go to Ananya and place their hands above her hands and tell that we are in ...
Ananya says I love you all and then have a group hug.
Ajay:chalo let's go for our usual works, movie & then masti.
All in chores: ok and they left for their usual things.
Ananya, Anamika, Anjali, Arjun and Ajay shortly called as A5 are the final year students of DSJ.They all met first time when they arrived at DSJ college to study journalism,they have been put together in the same class and slowly become friends as days passed by and now they are the best friends forever and partners in crime and the rest of the college agree with that cent percent.They came back to the college for a week after their final exams, holidays and results,because within a week time they are going to pass out from DSJ as future journalists, reporters Aur more. So all this talk was about their farewell and getting their degree which is held in a weeks time and also feeling so sad that they have to part aways after that they don't know what's future had stored in them but whatever it is made a promise that they will always remain as bff.

Aur

Jaane Se Pehle:-"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it will always get you the right ones"

To know what's A5 plan and how Ananya meet Kabir...wait till next 

So Second part is finally done and sorry for being late.Now please give your valuable comments and opinions because I really want to know how this is going so far and silent readers please share your views because it means a lot to me and also encourages to go further.
Love you allπŸ€—

Thanks,
Rinu

Edited by Rinu08 - 8 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res.
Have to read both parts asap..lol
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2