Will you accept it?! DT NOTE PG 8

Poll Question :

Will you accept if, by some chance, Anandi remarries Anant?

Poll Choice
Yes, I open to Anandi's remarriage because she deserves it!
Yes if it is completely her own choice
No because i love to see her independent
Conflicted because i want her to remain ASRS!
No because it's unreal to have so many marriages
No because i'm sick of marriages in BV
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
It may or may not happen! I'm not accusing CVs
But if we assume that things might go in such direction, how many of you can truly accept Anandi's remarriage with Anant?! Let's be honest!
i think I was the first one to accept it.😆
Opton 2 does not sound right. She is a fictitious character. How can it be her choice? 

It is what the viewers want to see and how the director/writer want to carry their story ahead.
Never. Anandi already loves shiv, no place for any era gera man in her life. She should always remain asrs. Didn't vote becoz there's no option : "No, because Ansh should be end game." This is a serial, but they should not make a joke out of Anandi's life. They already killed her soul mate, now atleast give her a chance to live her life peacefully without getting hit on by a 50 year old father of a grown up daughter.🤢
If Anandi wants to remarry out of her own choice, she can. And if wants to stay alone that's also fine.
It comes down to what a single woman wants in her life and when she wants in her life. It comes down what she feels happy about and what she takes pride in.

So far I have liked Anant-Anandi interaction and I see a good companionship between the two. Both had difficulties in their lives. Anant is kind of coming out his difficulty and is finding solace in his new found life. 

Anandi is somewhere alone and if Anant can help her in bringing back her zeal to fight and bring out the fighter in Anandi, I would be contented with that. But currently Anandi needs that additional support which she is neither getting from her own self, Ds, Jagya or memories of Shiv.

I want Anant to help Anandi find Anandi. He can walk off after that.

Third marriage and romance is not what I want to see. Neither do I want to see further 'majbooris' in the name of getting married. 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
If it looks like Anandi is lost that is because she is lost without Shiv and it doesn't mean that she needs another man to find herself.She can very well find herself in Shivam Nandini and the good work that she does through Shiv Niketan.

The woman whom  Shiv met was a woman with low self esteem and was under the impression that what she did as a woman was not enough to make a man happy and had insecurities about that.

The woman whom Shiv left behind was a very confident woman who was though shattered after her husband's death she was able to pick up pieces and continue with life and she would have been content as a mother taking care of her children doing social work and helping the family sort out their problems.

But Nandini's kidnap and childmarriage changed everything for her. This time it is not the woman who is shattered and lost that she needs to find herself with the help and support of another man. 
It is the mother who failed in keeping her daughter safe.For that she needs her children and the love, trust and respect from her children to find herself.

Since her daughter is lost because of her zeal to help others in distress and her social commitment that came between her and her daughter she might as well use those very same things to find her daughter and find herself.

If some people want to help her out of gratitude towards her it's fine but what she has to do she has to do it on her own.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
I'm not particularly wishing that she should marry anant or anyone else. But if she finds someone nice and worthy of her and if she feels she can live with him for the rest of her life, why not?

When I see people saying that she can't find a person better than shiv and that no one can replace him etc etc... I wonder if remarriages in their opinion should happen only to cheated or abused or abandoned people😕? I think a woman who had a great husband once can still find a companion if the first one is no more. The memories continue to live. They don't end with a remarriage. And the same applies to a man. There are many cases when people remarry years after their spouse dies inspite of that spouse being a wonderful person. Past memories can be wonderful. But that shouldn't be controlling the future forever.

In Anandi's case, I want this to happen only if they show that anandi herself enters into it. Do not want to see people around her forcing her into this. They can influence her though.
Edited by The_Alchemist. - 8 years ago
Yes Anandi is lost and that is mostly because she is lost without Shiv.
But Shiv is GONE and is never to come back. So should Anandi remain lost forever? 12 years have passed since A is lost, and however much strength she could derive from Shiv's memory, she has derived it but she is still lost. Not her fault. It is not easy to live life all by oneself, especially when one has experienced a marital bliss and which was all taken away from you in a spur of moment.

Anandi may not realise that she is lonely and would continue accepting life as it is. But there is no harm if somebody else can give her happiness, gives her direction or gives her that unsaid support which brings back her zeal and fighting spirits. 

It doesn't make Anandi weak or bad if she derives strength from a stranger turned friend. 

Why should Anandi fight all her battles on her own, if there are better ways of fighting them with somebody's support?

In yesterday's Rakhi wala scene I only saw two companions - I did not see a happy future family though. 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
Originally posted by The_Alchemist.

I'm not particularly wishing that she should marry anant or anyone else. But if she finds someone nice and worthy of her and if she feels she can live with him for the rest of her life, why not?

When I see people saying that she can't find a person better than shiv and that no one can replace him etc etc... I wonder if remarriages in their opinion should happen only to cheated or abused or abandoned people😕? I think a woman who had a great husband once can still find a companion if the first one is no more. The memories continue to live. They don't end with a remarriage. And the same applies to a man. There are many cases when people remarry years after their spouse dies inspite of that spouse being a wonderful person. Past memories can be wonderful. But that shouldn't be controlling the future forever.

In Anandi's case, I want this to happen only if they show that anandi herself enters into it. Do not want to see people around her forcing her into this. They can influence her though.
Very nicely put.

Anandi was lost without Shiv after his death because she twined her life with his.
Despite the loss and pain she was doing fine.
That loss cannot be filled by another person.

Eleven years down the line she has learnt to live with that like many people live with the loss of their loved ones that doesn't mean they are unhappy.

Anandi the mother will find herself only with the help of HER children whose trust love and respect will help her find her.
People can help her trace her daughter.
 But ultimately it is Nandini and her love which will help her find herself with Shivam smoothing the way.

The woman in her is content the restlessness misery is because her daughter is not there.

Her daughter needs her just as much she needs her daughter.
That is the most pressing need in her life a need which companionship can't meet.