Learning to live again(Ishra ff) part 3 pg 9 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks guys 
Just got a bit busy with the weekend, will reply to everyones comments soon
Also will try and give a new update by Monday😳
I must say darling; you've made an absolutely terrific start! It's so wonderfully penned down! I wanted to keep reading it! Having said that, I'm someone who gets turned off pretty easily! God bless and continue with such brilliant work!

It was truly a pleasure reading this update! I shall be waiting for the next one! Please do update soon cos otherwise I'll lose the connect!

Once again... it was sheer joy reading your work! Very impressive! 👏
I didn't know you write! 😳
I like the concept. Ishita was in sales mood. Aate hi visiting card thama diya 😆 😆 Nice beginning 😃
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil_1

I must say darling; you've made an absolutely terrific start! It's so wonderfully penned down! I wanted to keep reading it! Having said that, I'm someone who gets turned off pretty easily! God bless and continue with such brilliant work!

It was truly a pleasure reading this update! I shall be waiting for the next one! Please do update soon cos otherwise I'll lose the connect!

Once again... it was sheer joy reading your work! Very impressive! 👏

P.S. You're honestly not the only one who's mind is always occupied by IshRa's thoughts... I'm thinking about them when I wake up... just doing things or hearing the words they would use... doing things they would do... whilst listening to music... watching TV shows... I'm mental about these two! 😳
Alu I dint know u write 😲
This was such an interesting start. Looking forward to this story 😳
Mihika is so excited seeing puttar 😆 😆Just like us 🤣
Lovely start Alu 👏
If possible do send a pm when u update 😛

Raman and Ishita are probably on my mind all the time 🤣 🤣 Same case with lot of us 🤣 Edited by .TIA. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by smilesforever98

Wonderful start, I love it already! Ishita is a divorce councilor and Raman a divorcee, nice concept to start with! So MiMi are in this story and I like their roles in here so far! And Ishita already sees Raman's pain, but hope someone sees hers as well! Now waiting to see how IshRa will meet and how things will go on from there. Please do update soon, looking forward to what happens next!

Thanks for the comment
Sorry got  a bit caught up in work and did not get a chance to reply
Will update tonight hopefully😳
Originally posted by mayraa

Interesting... Entirely different concept...I'm already in love with this story...
Continue soon...

Plz add me in your pm list dear...

Thanks
Deffo will add u
Keep reading😳
Originally posted by usaonly

Interesting start Alu both Ishra had diferent kind of hut and pain but will be connect together  soon.  Ishita is good Doctor immediately she can sense Raman from his eye that he is not happy with his life.how do Ishu will work out and meet him very nice to continue. And I don't think Raman will believe in councelor either cause he look stubborn so not easy for first meeting. Will wait for more update from you and thank you for your PM.😊

Heeheh yes convincing Raman is hard, but we will have to find a way around that
Thanks for commenting
Originally posted by s_kavya

Hi Alu 😊

Interesting and different concept... i liked how ishita immediately sensed the pain in Raman's eyes asa she saw him... Seems the counseling sessions going to be very interesting.. i am really looking forward for ishra to meet and story to unfold further... 😳

Please do PM me when you update Thank You 😊

Thank you
Ishra shall come across each other properly soon
Keep reading
Originally posted by ..Mehak..

Wonderful start. Lets see how Raman convinces Raman to take Ishita's help. Continue soon.

Thanks😳