Learning to live again(Ishra ff) part 3 pg 9 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting... Entirely different concept...I'm already in love with this story...
Continue soon...

Plz add me in your pm list dear...
Interesting start Alu both Ishra had diferent kind of hut and pain but will be connect together  soon.  Ishita is good Doctor immediately she can sense Raman from his eye that he is not happy with his life.how do Ishu will work out and meet him very nice to continue. And I don't think Raman will believe in councelor either cause he look stubborn so not easy for first meeting. Will wait for more update from you and thank you for your PM.😊
Hi Alu 😊

Interesting and different concept... i liked how ishita immediately sensed the pain in Raman's eyes asa she saw him... Seems the counseling sessions going to be very interesting.. i am really looking forward for ishra to meet and story to unfold further... 😳

Please do PM me when you update Thank You 😊
Wonderful start. Lets see how Raman convinces Raman to take Ishita's help. Continue soon.
OMG Alu 😳 You write? I am so pleasantly surprised. I shall read and comment 😳 so excited.
Wonferdul dear...update the next part soon...
& pls pm me...
Really nice and Interesting..
Superb. 
Update soon 
Ohh wowww Alu, what an intriguing start.. Absolutely beautiful and total different concept. Looking forward on their love story.
Cont soon..I am hoping for a pm from you! Thanku
Different concept and defineatly got my attention.continue soon and pm me too
Interesting Start ... Liked it 👍🏼