Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

For GIRLS: How to avoid marriage? - Page 3

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Tell your parents that you are not interested in guys...they will take the hint. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: hippopotamus

I think Mrs. Khan did not like the Saajan on motorbike

I do get her point. After all where will she fit in that bike? lol

One solution is to place a seat on Saajan's tummy. But then again the view will get blocked. Maybe in a backpack. 

Let me think further. 

you're  being very rude.
This content was originally posted by: Anne.Frank

Tell your parents that you are not interested in guys...they will take the hint. πŸ˜‰

Yes they will take the hint I'm seeing someone . Which is not true at all πŸ˜†, you haven't read my post as I deleted it cause it was a bit too personal but yeah. 

Right now the matter seems under control, I've enrolled in studies which I told them would finish in 2 years but they will finish it 3-4 years. If I hadn't told them 2 then they would have probably never encouraged me to take them. πŸ˜† 

I know  I'm bad but what to do. plus I'm working and i have occasionaly hinted to them about my ambitions and all but you know desi parents , they degrade girls and for them marriage is their only solution. 

laslty, i have my options of the guy i would like to settle and that also i hinted to my mom. to which she responded well these kind of guys would be in mid 30s or divorced. I want a well settled guy , i cant deal with struggling actors who are still studying or freshly graduated . At least this much she knows now and anything below this I will not negotiate with whenever I make up my mind. 

I don't see marriage for next 6-7 years. Mentally not prepared for it. ll
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No .I meant not interested in guys as in interested in girls...parents will flip after hearing this
This content was originally posted by: Anne.Frank

No .I meant not interested in guys as in interested in girls...parents will flip after hearing this

But that's not going to change my situation rather make it worse. lol 
This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Right now the matter seems under control, I've enrolled in studies which I told them would finish in 2 years but they will finish it 3-4 years. If I hadn't told them 2 then they would have probably never encouraged me to take them. πŸ˜† 

Quoting hippopotamus 20 August 2015 at 8:18am

2- Talk to parents and say right now I am doing this degree and let me finish it. Give them deadline that I would marry at 26-27..so give me few years. They will get some satisfaction. I see girls marrying around that age. Gone are days of marrying at 22. 

You are welcome.

you're  being very rude.

lol. okay

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@Hippo

Thank you.. You really made me laugh and smile. Especially the dekha hai pehli baar video sequence. 🀣☺️ I just hope he won't dance like Salman danced in it...😳

I personally don't see myself going for arranged marriage. Arranged-Love ok, like if you get to know each other for atleast 3-4 years even 5... only then I'm going to proceed for marriage. Telling this to my parents seem impossible. What I'm going to do is tell it to whoever the guy is.

• The guy. "Hey my name is Salman...I'm studying MBA...you?..."

• Me. "Ok wait before you continue .. please know I don't want to get married until we know each other for 3-4 years. Choice is your..take it or leave it"
😳

and yes, I believe talking to them is the best way..and I will do that in the near future... I'm just scared 🀣 -- but yeah, I will. My mom actually believes that best age for girls to get married is 23. I don't understand which world she is living ... anyways.

hi I know how you feel about this whole issue.

my parents are ok about me studying first but my momz family is really pressuring my mom and I'm hatinggg it its a horrible feeling to know that one day you have to go