Posted: 8 years ago

thank u for the help girls n guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
i didnt receive much support from girls... i guess all girls here dont want to avoid marriage.. i understand ๐Ÿ˜†

so u all soon! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps: prem ratan dhan payo in theatres near you on nov 12 
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
sorry, that was the shortest i could do I guess...
but please offer your guidance.
deleted Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
Sorry ..prolly too personal . relationship with God - parents - feelings of not really want to do what others do and contentment with family are feelings I relate too. just give someone a chance and you don't have to trust them ..just don't expect much from them lol Edited by D3viL - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ChotaBheem

deleted

what happen chachu . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Okay no need to worry. The "wise sage" hippopotamus is here to help. Please do following

1- Calm down and have some a) water or b) if weather is 40 degree+ lemonade

2- Take a paper and neatly write the prediction of astrologer on a piece of paper

3- Throw that paper in trash can - that is its worth

4- I totally get your point of view. I never understood marrying girls at such a young age. Stopping their career and forcing them to marry and send them packing to a totally new place where new people are there ready to judge them and find issues in them and ready to be her guardian and all.

5- However then there is this cultural thing as well. In the end girls themselves worry about it and I saw in other topic you were mentioning that for others. So I am guessing you care about it

Here are your options

1- You dont love anyone at this moment anyway. So even if you try to follow praneeti chopra and run away its not possible..there is no one to run away with. You wont like it anywway. SO not an option

2- Talk to parents and say right now I am doing this degree and let me finish it. Give them deadline that I would marry at 26-27..so give me few years. They will get some satisfaction. I see girls marrying around that age. Gone are days of marrying at 22. 

Then hopefully during those 3-4 years. someone will enter in black attire..running towards you. With you swinging downhill

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjh1Py0yAg[/YOUTUBE]

If this does not happen then I am sure there is arrange marriage waiting anyway

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQ1Hlz0avA[/YOUTUBE]

you can replace doli with local tradition as needed.

In conclusion i advise you to talk to them and give your plan. That is the only way out considering your background and culture. I think they will understand. It is not asking for too much.

Wise Sage Hippopotamus
Resident Love Guru 
IF, Earth
Edited by hippopotamus - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

what happen chachu . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

nothing ๐Ÿ˜†
sadi main maze to hain๐Ÿ˜‰
meri jab sadi hogi main chodunga nahin๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
@Hippo
Thank you.. You really made me laugh and smile. Especially the dekha hai pehli baar video sequence. ๐Ÿคฃ โ˜บ๏ธ  I just hope he won't dance like Salman danced in it... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I personally don't see myself going for arranged marriage. Arranged-Love ok, like if you get to know each other for  atleast 3-4 years even 5... only then I'm going to proceed for marriage. Telling this to my parents seem impossible. What I'm going to do is tell it to whoever the guy is. 

• The guy. "Hey my name is Salman...I'm studying MBA...you?..."

• Me.          "Ok wait before you continue .. please know I don't want to get married until we know each other for 3-4 years. Choice is your..take it or leave it"  
๐Ÿ˜ณ

and yes, I believe talking to them is the best way..and I will do that in the near future... I'm just scared ๐Ÿคฃ -- but yeah, I will. My mom actually believes that best age for girls to get married is 23. I don't understand which world she is living ... anyways. 
Originally posted by ChotaBheem

nothing ๐Ÿ˜†
sadi main maze to hain๐Ÿ˜‰
meri jab sadi hogi main chodunga nahin๐Ÿ˜†

Shaadi wale mazze shaadi ke bagair bhi ho sakte hai Chachuuu aur unhi mein sabse zyada wala mazza aata hai ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by hippopotamus

Okay no need to worry. The "wise sage" hippopotamus is here to help. Please do following

1- Calm down and have some a) water or b) if weather is 40 degree+ lemonade

2- Take a paper and neatly write the prediction of astrologer on a piece of paper

3- Throw that paper in trash can - that is its worth

4- I totally get your point of view. I never understood marrying girls at such a young age. Stopping their career and forcing them to marry and send them packing to a totally new place where new people are there ready to judge them and find issues in them and ready to be her guardian and all.

5- However then there is this cultural thing as well. In the end girls themselves worry about it and I saw in other topic you were mentioning that for others. So I am guessing you care about it

Here are your options

1- You dont love anyone at this moment anyway. So even if you try to follow praneeti chopra and run away its not possible..there is no one to run away with. You wont like it anywway. SO not an option

2- Talk to parents and say right now I am doing this degree and let me finish it. Give them deadline that I would marry at 26-27..so give me few years. They will get some satisfaction. I see girls marrying around that age. Gone are days of marrying at 22. 

Then hopefully during those 3-4 years. someone will enter in black attire..running towards you. With you swinging downhill

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjh1Py0yAg[/YOUTUBE]

If this does not happen then I am sure there is arrange marriage waiting anyway

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQ1Hlz0avA[/YOUTUBE]

you can replace doli with local tradition as needed.

In conclusion i advise you to talk to them and give your plan. That is the only way out considering your background and culture. I think they will understand. It is not asking for too much.

Wise Sage Hippopotamus
Resident Love Guru 
IF, Earth

hahaha
If u come to Bollywood forum,that would be great 
U have good sense of humour๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago