Fan Fictions

SS: His Obsession #1

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
{Prologue}

Arnav Singh Raizada was a very successful businessman. He was one of the most successful people in the world.

But his life had a dark shadow.. and it was his past. 

When he was a kid, he saw his mother and his sister get raped and killed infront of his eyes by two goons. It changed him forever. His mind became psychotic after seeing so much of brutality at such a small age.

He was known as perfectionist, Robot, heartless... he felt nothing at all other than a sadist desire to hurt people. 

~

"Get my coffee in my cabin. Right now." Arnav spoke as he entered the cabin and his secretary came inside with some files.

"Sir, it was wonderful working with you. I respect and admire you so much. I will miss you." the sweet secretary spoke who had to leave her job cos of being busy in marriage and Arnav didn't like giving out too many holidays so he was firing her.

"I don't have time for this nonsense. Where is the new colleague? Send her in soon." Arnav rolled his eyes before the new colleague came in and it made his eyes hurt cos she was dressed in such colorful clothes.

"Hi, I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta. I'm sorry for being late, it's so much traffic and it's so hot right now and-" the beautiful girl introduced herself. 

Arnav kept looking at her as she began to blabber. Her innocence was something so new to him..he didn't even know what was happening to him. He felt anger at her. He wanted to hurt her for making him feel all this. 

"No." he got up, making her confused.

"What?"

"No. I won't give you this job. Leave." 

"But-"

She tried to step towards him before he came infront of her.

"I SAID LEAVE!" His roar made her so scared that she stumbled backwards, but before she could fall off from the floor, he held her hand.

"Please pull me up!" Khushi's eyes held fear and Arnav's insides were going crazy..he wanted to save her...

But no.
He can't be that way.
He can't do anything good for ANYONE.

And the next thing Khushi knew was that he had let go of her hand and she fell on a bunch of boxes with a thud...

ch1: 125998345  

ch2: 126141658

ch3: 126343914 

ch4:  126819937  

next thread: LINK
Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story 👏
Arnav is very cruel and scary 
Interesting 
continue soon

yipeee its is a ff and not a ss
Edited by heemasomani - 8 years ago
...Tripti... thumbnail
OMG what happened with Arnav's mother and his sister Anjali is so horrible.

Arnav in this ff is really scary ...

Looking forward to read it...

Continue Soon...
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Scary. ..wonderful awesome 
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yay u started this dear
i am very eager to read more
Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Scary story 
Loved it
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Excited 😆 to read. Can't wait to see how you shape it out 😃 please update soon 😳
.brokensilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay so Arnav likes hurting people. But with the past he had, its kinda natural for him to be that way. 
He doesn't even like people smiling around him? :o I guess that was why he let go of Khushi's hand as she smiled at him while she thanked him :s 

Waitinh to rwad more.
Do continue soon
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was scared when i read that part when ASR did that to Mohan to scare him! I thought of just giving up but then its vani's so gave a try! And then after reading his past, i was okay with it!
I'm glad you included his past in this part itself!
Wonderful start!
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was lovely start...

So the ASR we have was the result of his past...