Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepthought thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: iMini

I am troubled because a 30+ year experienced person has come to the conclusion that threat and making children suffer is the only way to improve quality of public schools.Don't claim to be a believer of justice when making innocent children the scapegoat to make their parents' get serious about their job is all you could think of.

And you are prepareed to let hundreds of millions suffer a sub-standard education. Where's the justice in that?

The middle classes problems are minor compared to those of the majority of the Indian population. Heard of the principle of the greatest good for the greatest number? Believe you me, I am not impressed by your approach either. (I also note you completely ignored my complaint about your use of the term whining!) 

I think before this gets any nastier, we agree to disagree.Let's leave it at that.

Edited by Deepthought - 8 years ago
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
This seems absolutely unjustified. To make system better, there could be ways to make it work. Have an education panel , which looks after the quality of study, a structure to monitor teaching quality and schools and bring in PPP partnership to bring in effective control and several other ways.

But this is invasion to fundamental right of choice and making of scapegoat of future india.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deep thought:improve the quality of education meant improving the quality of teachers,infrastructure, hygiene, etc.This could be done by improving compensation in order to attract qualified teachers into public sector.This is just one of the many steps that private schools have taken.India isn't rich,accept that-not everyone could get all the facilities.Your vision of equality is downgrading education for everyone because the poor cannot afford it.Lol.
No one in India should be allowed to have whatever the poor cannot have.Strange logic.
Public servants and bureaucrats should definitely send their wards to Indian institutions only.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Dismissed-IPS-officer-Sanjiv-Bhatts-UK-travel-plan-in-jeopardy/articleshow/48660961.cms

Are we to believe that all the Indian powerbrokers' kids get to world renowned universities on merit?