Supernatural
Supernatural

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Krishna!

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 18 August 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Twas the night before Krish's birthday. A group if girls were accompanied by a mutated deer, Sevan, to their favourite spot, the waterfall, sharing a bottle of moonshine.

"I really don't know why we keep drinking this, it's absolutely disgusting," Viz said as she took another swing of the moonshine before she passed it on.

"Well don't look at me. I asked for the good stuff, it's not my fault someone couldn't deliver." Krish glared at Jav.

"Woah woah woah. Before you start pointing finger might I remind you of your larger than life list of demands."

"Damn! That list was a pain. I still can't believe I ordered so many cheese-less pizzas," Shiv shuddered.

"Don't worry I snagged us a few boxes of cheese pizzas," Ana added.

Krish snatched the bottle from Shiv and took a swing, "I'm not drunk enough of this conversation."

The four ignore Krish and start singing their theme song.

Cheese is sweet. Cheese is sour. Cheese is neat. Cheese is power. Oh Cheese Union, we always believe. Oh Cheese Union, we will always succeed.

divisorias16

"Get out of the water, there are five minutes left till twelve," Ana exclaimed.

"Forget that! Get in the water Ana. It's tickling me," Krish giggled.

"Why do you sound high?" Viz questions.

"She sounds lovely, JUST LOVELYYY!!" Jav sang as she started to wiggle.

"Those brownies make you have two heads Vizzy," Shiv started laughing causing Viz to snort.

"Ahan. I'm sure," Viz said sarcastically, "but where did you get them from?"

Jav answered, "the pot brownies Ana made for her project-"

"WHAT!!! THAT WAS FOR A PROJECT!" Ana exclaimed not pleased one bit.

"Look the stars are making a unicorn," Krish cheered.

"I see it too," Jav clapped.

"I saw a monkey...in my room," Shiv mumbled. Ana tired of their high asses just sighed.

divisorias16

"Where are my presents? I WANT MY PRESENTS!!" Krish wailed.

"Oii, stop that! My ears will bleed if you don't stop," Shiv complained.

"Have some patience, Viz will be back with them in no time," Jav tried to sooth Krish.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Viz exclaimed as she brought Bellamy, Clarke, Raven, Octavia and Lincoln. Krish was flabbergasted, she carefully, well as carefully as a high drunk person can, stood up. She walked to the crew and stopped right in front of Bellamy and examined him.

"Can I touch him?" She asked Ana.

"Don't ask me, ask him."

"Of course you can Krishna," Bellamy answered.

"OMG! He said my name, I think my ovaries are melting," she whimpered. She slowly poked his chest, and after a beat she flattened her hand and started feeling him.

"Ahh! I think I'm in heaven."

"As much as I love watching girls feel Bell up I think we should move forward," Raven broke the awkward silence.

"Yeah, so what would you like for your birthday Krishna?" Clarke asked.

Krish didn't miss a heartbeat and asked, "Will you and Bellamy make babies?" Bellamy and Clarke stared blankly as Raven, Octavia, and Lincoln chuckled.

"Maybe you should ask something PG," Ana suggested.

"You know I don't have a problem with - " Viz quickly shut up as she saw Ana's glare.

"Get married!" Krish mended her request.

"I can officiate it," Lincoln spoke up.

Bellamy and Clarke stared at each other before shrugging, "sure, why not?" Bellamy said.

"Let's get married!"

"I can die happy," Krish exclaimed.

"Hold on princess. You have a wedding to attend," Octavia winked.

Krish turned to her girls and initiated a group hug. "You guys are the best friends I could have ever asked for."

divisorias16

santiagosentyou

26javey

.oblivion.

somergasm.

divisorias16

Edited by 26javey - 20 August 2015 at 12:13pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-.MysticalWaters-mary-SushK16.Username.pinkpearl5.LilGreenRobot.Radhikeranilazychick.mariaDUGGUliciousAASUS.annihilation.debasree04BornThisWayAnapneo3003somergasm...BlackSwan....Steph..Kit_Kat-.SapnokiRani-._Meena_-Swetha-HeavenlyBliss.aftermath..

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 18 August 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged

smanchik

NocheeselovesMerthur
She will love this name to core. She has some sentimental values related to nocheese.

BornThisWay
DaddyMehta 

lazychick.maria
Since the day she shared the explanation of the name of her shop then I'll give her the username of MANGO!!!!!! No hard feelings Krishna LOL

Abhinaya08 
ClassicShmosby

HeavenlyBliss.
STFU. Krishna loves this username and always wanted it.

BabbaR_SheR 
I think Username is the best username for KrishROFL..but then too Krish if you ever make a plan to change it, then please think about RottenEggROFL...Nah! it doesn't explains your personality but it seems so weird as meLOL

somergasm.
Asshole.
Cuz I love you Krishy!

26javey
MerthurBromance.

santiagosentyou
BarneyStinson just because. ROFL

..Steph..
Mer-Thurr

.oblivion.
NotTed'sBestFriend ROFL

Edited by santiagosentyou - 21 August 2015 at 3:23am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-.MysticalWaters..Ramya..-mary-SushK16.Username.pinkpearl5.LilGreenRobot.debasree04Radhikeranilazychick.maria26javeyDUGGUlicious.annihilation.somergasm.Anapneo3003..Steph..-.SapnokiRani-.-Swetha-aftermath..HeavenlyBliss.

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Vivacious CC Captain, FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 18 August 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged

BabbaR_SheR 

Many many Happy returns of the day Krish..Happy Burthday...You are one of the perfect Captains i have come across...you are so understanding and so humble...so gorgeous by heart...i love you for bearing my stupid comments and queries all these monthsLOL...May you get all the happiness and may God fulfills all your dreams...may you achieve the highest goals and may you rock the CC world the same way alwaysTongue...God bless you and Happy burthday ones again...Enjoy the day and have a great year ahead.

Loadsaa love.

Shera

divisorias16

smanchik

On August 21, 1995, the god got fedup of universal silence and hence to add some masala and color into all our lives he sent this alien aka KrishnaLOLHey there you devil! Happy birthday Sista! I know this is damn cheesy and this genre suits neither of us, but I am supposed to be nice and mushy to you cause its your b-day... gosh I hate it when I have to be nice to youLOLLOL. I miss our special b-day celebration ( you know what I am talking aboutWinkWinkWink), and most of all I miss our chats, hangouts, bus trips, cram times, science fair part2, DP thoughts, maggie times, binge watching DMG and fights over men . I wish you all the happiness and luck. I owe you lot of b-day punches ( don't worry I will not mention that you are turning 60..whoops did I just mention it... sorry galEvil Smile)Keep smiling and keep on bugging people like you always do. #Krinija girls #Nocheese_N2O. Your gift will be in your PM and here comes the hard part, dean is yours JUST FOR TODAY!! Have fun on your b-day gal!!

love,

your angel friendWinkTongue

divisorias16

BornThisWay

Happy birthday dear husband!  You cannot demand anything from me, it's only my right. Since it's your birthday I demand for a box of chocolates. Approve I don't know what else to write, you know how bad I am at writing b'day wishes. Embarrassed But you know how much I love you. Heart

Love,
Your wife.

divisorias16

lazychick.maria

Wishing you a very happy birthday Krishna! I'm glad I've met you here! You became in such a short time a very good friend of mine. I still remember our first chat in the thread "behind your username" (well something like thatLOL) and we had so much fun there! LOL
You're so sweet cute adorable and helpful. And to not forget you're so talented! 
Have a wonderful day sweety stay blessed. Hug

divisorias16

Abhinaya08 

Happy birthday Krishna Hug Have an awesome Tedilicious dayLOL

divisorias16

HeavenlyBliss.

Krishuuu! I am writing your birthday messgae in this pretty colour. Do you like it? :DHAPPY BIRTHDAY YO! Many happy returns of the day, may all your wishes come true and you have a bright future ahead of you, etc etc. :D I would have made a sig for you, but firstly I was short of time and secondly my sigs are a peice of garbage anyway. :D I am still waiting for my wedding gift BTW! Oh and I hope you find a man for yourself soon so you lay your hands off Sid. :) 
Happy birthday once again, don't eat too much fatty!
P.S: I am katti with you! :(
STFU and GTFO now.

divisorias16

Yuvika_15

Happy Birthday Krishna! Have a lovely day!
Best wishes
YuvikaTongue

divisorias16

Edited by somergasm. - 20 August 2015 at 11:10am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--mary-SushK16.LilGreenRobot.pinkpearl5.annihilation.debasree04Radhikeranilazychick.maria26javeyDUGGUlicious..Steph..BornThisWayAnapneo3003-.SapnokiRani-.-Swetha-aftermath..HeavenlyBliss.

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 18 August 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged

BornThisWay
http://uploadir.com/u/5gc1oc9a.png

divisorias16

lazychick.maria

divisorias16
Radhikerani
http://i.imgur.com/4y3X0t0.png
http://i.imgur.com/2oUxSPK.png

divisorias16

Edited by 26javey - 20 August 2015 at 11:16am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

smanchik-Koeli_Appy-.Username.SushK16.annihilation.Radhikeranilazychick.mariadebasree04pinkpearl5.LilGreenRobot.DUGGUliciousAASUSAnapneo3003..BlackSwan....Steph..somergasm.BornThisWay-.SapnokiRani-.-Swetha-aftermath..HeavenlyBliss.

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Vivacious CC Captain, FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
happy birthday ass!

K. Bye. 

JK.Tongue

Dear Krishna. Barney. Clarke,
I've known your funny ass for quite a while now. Stern Smile You're my sistah from another motha. <3 I'm so so so glad that I found you in the PS-CC. I literally can't go a day without talking to you. You should see my mom's worried face whenever I laugh at my phone screen while talking to you. ROFL ROFL She's gonna a fix an appointment with a shrink soon. ROFL 

Our HIMYM bonding tho! <3 :') We be besties forevaaah and evaahh. I also remember our first ever HIMYM convo with Java and Ana. Boy, we finished that thread in less than a hour. So much ranting. ROFL

I swear I can't even talk to people in asli duniya about the things we talk. Dirty minds united. OMG! We totally need help. ROFL Actually we don't. Wink It's completely healthy.LOL 

You'll forever be the Clarke to my Bellamy! <3 And I'll always be there for you. <3 :')
I'll always come along with you for every heart check up. ROFL

I hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with laughter and happiness.
YOU'RE NOT A TEEN ANYMORE! You old fat ass. ROFL
Love you infinity times infinity,
Viz. Lily. Bellamy.

Few of your many gifts to come:

Edited by somergasm. - 24 August 2015 at 9:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Username.26javey..Steph..-Swetha-

26javey IF-Sizzlerz
26javey
26javey

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Krish!!!!

You're my honeybunch, sugar plum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my sweetie pie
You're my cuppycake, gumdrop
Snoogums, boogums, you're
The apple of my eye

http://media.giphy.com/media/hnKhzwo0hTYvS/giphy.gif
And I love you so
And I want you to know
That I'm always be right here
And I want to sing
Sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear...

http://media2.giphy.com/media/OqprHEhrBpmdq/giphy.gif

I know I suck, but in my defence my I was keyboard-less (kind of), and I couldn't do much without it. I remember seeing you around Dangy's shop when I rejoined this world and then we bumped into each other at the PS-CC. I'm so glad we did, you're like a soul sister and I love you <3 (And it feels so weird typing, it's almost been a month since I've done this). I had a whole speech ready for you, but I can't seem to remember it. Sooo...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150430034623/degrassi/images/2/2e/Princess_mechanic.gif
https://31.media.tumblr.com/948edda835ac282b0f47f0a647846e47/tumblr_inline_nlicojkYFa1tqoh8m.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/a2a679c00c5f21e9e629a8fdc09b46e1/tumblr_mwgs10234X1qekcrso2_500.gif
 http://31.media.tumblr.com/5199f55a7e9e44565a055e34754d6d4f/tumblr_n75zdhVI6o1sus4m3o1_250.gif

Anywho, this is for you,

If you want anything lemme know ;)

Edited by 26javey - 30 August 2015 at 8:49am

.Username...Steph..somergasm.-Swetha-

..Steph.. IF-Stunnerz
..Steph..
..Steph..

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y K R I S H Y Y Y <3

Dude, I hope you have the best birthday ever.. party real hard, and go crazy on the cake :') <3
I love you to the moon and back :) 

Stephy loves ya <3

Hope you like these :D 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN WOMAN <3

Eat otsa cake okay :D <3 :* :* 

Edited by ..Steph.. - 20 August 2015 at 2:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-mary-lazychick.maria.annihilation.26javey-Swetha-

.annihilation. IF-Sizzlerz
.annihilation.
.annihilation.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Krishna! Have a great one! (: Superb job with the thread Javey and team. Approve

.MysticalWaters.Username.26javey-Swetha-

Go to top