Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Na Hrudayamlo Nidurinche Cheli"MG FF #3 TEASER @ PG 62

umamaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

COPYRIGHT(C) umamaaneet  

"Na Hrudayamlo Nidurinche Cheli" 

The heart where you rest(english meaning)

Yeppiee...🥳

Hi dearies...

NHNC thread 3 is opened  ...i so glad that you all supported me...my heartfelt thanks to all who  are with me after my come back...really hope you all shower ur love on this ff and me like this... ðŸ˜³...hugs friends ðŸ¤—

This wonderful banner is by my dear friend Nishi(..Twinkle..)  .thank u sooo much dear ðŸ¤—

This wonderful siggy is by my would be IAS(gunjar )...thanx alot dear  ðŸ¤—

Note- Dont worry guys title is in telugu but story is in english and hindi only ðŸ˜†               

DISCLAIMER-

• This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

• I did not copy anybody's work...if any scene or lines resembles then it is purely coincidental...

MY COPYRIGHT

Copyrighted all work under the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 2005-2014

All rights are reserved by the Owner , i.e.,Uma(umamaaneet)/monakeshwari.

So please note:

No copying/sharing/distributing/altering/posting of any part of  any of my stories is allowed .I permit NO ONE to post my works under their name by altering it.

My stories are posted only on  india-forums(under nameumamaaneet ), my BLOG (under name monakeshwarifictionsofmg),FB(Under   page Maaneet  Fanfictions  By Umamaaneet).

If any of you see any part(s)  of my stories posted elsewhere (even if it is an altered version),please report the concerned person and contact me as soon as possible.

Punishment by the law includes the following limited to:

•          A fine upto  50,000/- for each work      infringed(copied).

•          Infringer pays for all attorney's fees and court costs.

•          The court can issue an injunction to stop the            Infringing Acts.

•          The court can impound the illegal works.

•        The Infringer may be punished to Jail.

WARNING-WHO EVER COPIES MY WORK OR SCENES...IF I SEES THEM I WILL STRAIGHTLY TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM LEGALLY AS I COPYRIGHTED MY WORK...IT SOLELY BELONGS TO ME(Umamaanet) COPYRIGHT(C) umamaaneet  ...IAM SERIOUS..

Edited by umamaaneet - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umamaaneet thumbnail
Prolugue ...

One newly married girl around 18 years is sitting in the middle of  a decorated king size bed ,her palms turned cold due to fear and was praying to god continously!!!!

Geet - "oye geet teri kismath itni phuti kyu hai...hamesha tere saath hi kyu ha...kya mera pati cum lecturar bhi saare patiyon ki tarah aaj tere saath ringa ringa roses khelega kya bed pe? ðŸ˜² babaji !!!! nai aaj sirf babaji nai jesus,allah sab bhagwan meri rakhsa karna iss  rakhshas se pls god"(oy geet  y ur fate is bad...always y it happens with u only...will my husband cum lecturer also behave alike all husbands ??will he too play ringa ringa roses on  bed with me  ðŸ˜²...babaji !!!!!!no not babaji today jesus,allah all gods pls save me from that devil" )

Tears clouded in her beautiful almond eyes dreading of her future ...

CREAK...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just then door opened and and and ...to be continued  ðŸ˜†
umamaaneet thumbnail
CHARACTER     SKETCH :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HE-
        The most eligible bachelor of delhi.Heart throb of female species.Age 25 years.No.1 businessman of delhi and worlds 8th richest man.MD of  MNC(Multi national company) Khurana's.Has a heart of a gold(mai iski taarif karte thakhti nai ðŸ˜†)  .Owns many orphanages,hospitals,colleges too.Teaches Computer subject for students  in morning session in "Nalla Malla reddy engineering college for women" for which he is half owner.Every emotion for him is extreme either it is care ,hate or  LOVE...he is none other than MAAN SINGH KHURANA .

SHE-

Fresh like a dew drop.As beautiful as a fairy.Innocence personified.As fiesty as a tigress.Bro's angel.Princess of house.Age 18.Student of Engineering ,branch IT(Information technology).studies in NMRECW.But was  intrested in Medicine. She is the GEET HANDA.

Sangeeta Khurana-

Maan's mom ,kind hearted,loving and caring mom.takes care of 
orphanages  etc.more than a best mother she is a best Mother- in-law.

Suraj Khurana-Hmm maan's dad.Dont live with family has reasons.His character sketch 
is given by u only as the story continues...😆

Mohinder handa-Geet's dad.Most lovable dad and MD of Handa MNC.loves Geet a lot.

Rano Handa-Mother of geet.sweet and little strict too

Jay Handa-he is geet's bro .Best bro any one could wish for.can go to any extent for geet's happines.Intrested in music.Maintains a band.

Pratam Arora-
   Cunning business man.has an eye on geet.He is the route      cause for maaneet's marriage.

ADI-

Is intro is needed 4 him ðŸ˜†

Disha- ðŸ˜‰

geets  best friend,studies in same clg and class as geet.very talkative,understanding and loves geets a lot 

more characters r added as per story demand...

NOTE- Guys my story contains all flavours drama,comedy and LOVE.Its main motive to show is strengh of love.All in all its intense story...

i hope u all like it ðŸ˜ƒ and  din't dissapointed u all !!!!!!!!!!

Love

Uma ðŸ¤—

Imp- guys its not based on any movie story...its completely different dearies ðŸ˜ƒ

umamaaneet thumbnail

INDEX

PART 13- SCROLL DOWN

PART 14-SCROLL DOWN

umamaaneet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

umamaaneet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

umamaaneet thumbnail

RES FOR PART 15

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice teaser  
waiting for update ..
maan describing puppy ya geet ..😆