Qubool Hai

SBB-Shaitaan ki laal aakhen

surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just saw a headline in aj tak shaitan ki laal akhen means some news of qh is going to be shown.
lets  see

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I saw the sbb segment it had the first meeting of azaad and mahira.Mahira was in the ground of azaad's house suddenly a shock wire fells and azad save her from it by pulling her back.Vo sys so it's first meeting of azmah where he saves her.surbhi sys i had come to see moon why were you here rajbeer sys i saw you and so came.surb sys yes he is a desi hunk and its our first meeting.vo sys azaad is a vampire who will save mahira from all difficulties but mahira has danger in house as her step sisters want to trouble her.Surbhi also seaks about her character
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well actually sounds interesting😳😆 looking forward to it. 
Can u give link?
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG i joked once with friends on soup's post. 
"Make Aahil into Brooding hot Vampire and Sanam into an angel with Super powers ... an angel falls in love with a vampire... " 

*flabbergasted with speechlessness* 

What the what?? *faints*

Originally posted by: -jawaria-

Well actually sounds interesting😳😆 looking forward to it. 

Can u give link?

I have seen it on tv.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!1st meeting was copied 4m asya whr asad sv zoya 4m shock wire in tub.as we predict vampire-PKYEK,TVD,TWILI8 fusion.
Tfs dimple.i lk vampire stories bt i dnt lk ths ML.so going with wu only.
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

Wow!1st meeting was copied 4m asya whr asad sv zoya 4m shock wire in tub.as we predict vampire-PKYEK,TVD,TWILI8 fusion.
Tfs dimple.i lk vampire stories bt i dnt lk ths ML.so going with wu only.

asya's first meeting was the car one I didn't saw the wire one or may be i have forgoten.can you plzzz tell which one.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

OMG i joked once with friends on soup's post.

"Make Aahil into Brooding hot Vampire and Sanam into an angel with Super powers ... an angel falls in love with a vampire... "

*flabbergasted with speechlessness*

What the what?? *faints*

again copy ur idea.pl ani,join thr as script writr,atleast unwntd torture se bach jaungi.aah!ths remind me mahuu's story.why ml isnt ahil,he will b a HOT VAMPIRE.i lv supernatural vampire stories bt i didnt lk the ML.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhikideewani

asya's first meeting was the car one I didn't saw the wire one or may be i have forgoten.can you plzzz tell which one.

i knw asya 1st meeting was darga,thn car.it was a scene whr tanvir try 2 kill zoya,she keep a live wire on zoya's bath tub,& b4 it hurt zoya,asad sv her.ths also remind me twili8 & pkyek leads meting whr ml sv fl.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: surbhikideewani

There was a scene where asad saved zoya from wire in bath tub. Tanveer tried to kill zoya. (Kabhi wala AsYa) And we got AsYa hug <3😳
But there are many scenes which are copied in many serials and couples so its nothing new lol.