Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadiyadanapal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mayraa

Loved your all creation naadiya...👍🏼

I have a request...please Make one on last Friday episode...
Just love that one liner...
"Daant meri biwi tode aur jaydad ap jode"

Thank you Mayra! 😊 I will try to do it today. Have a great day! 
Edited by naadiyadanapal - 8 years ago
naadiyadanapal thumbnail

Originally posted by: misavelon789

Hey nice work dear.please if you can add the English translation.

thanks for reminding these peruses.looking forward

Thank you. Actually I was adding subtitles. But I got lazy. 😛 Will try to incorporate them in future. 😊
misavelon789 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadiyadanapal

Thank you. Actually I was adding subtitles. But I got lazy. 😛 Will try to incorporate them in future. 😊

Thanks dear
naadiyadanapal thumbnail
Itna print tho printer bhi nahi karta! 😆😆

Subtitle: "You have imprinted the books on your brain? If the things imprinted on that brain are not printed on your answer sheets then, that helmet's print will be imprinted to that head of yours!" 🤣🤣

Edited by naadiyadanapal - 8 years ago
naadiyadanapal thumbnail
He says this when Mihir says his money is saved because Ishitha gifted Raman a new phone. 😊
Subtitle: "Take two or three such phones and sell it, you will become a millionaire overnight! That Madrasan has made a joke of me in my own office. She sent a pink phone, the color of a bubblegum." 😆😆

naadiyadanapal thumbnail
Hi all,
I have updated the first page with all 60 edits and on repeated requests I have added the subtitles too. This would benefit the non-hindi speaking fans, coming from a non-hindi speaking state myself I can understand the difficulty, trust me. 

Also, if you notice I have added a little watermark on each pic, so that it stands unique. I have tweeted few pics to KP but he didn't really notice. 😭😭 

I really wish he sees a few before  I touch 100 edits. 

Hope you guys are liking it. Please do share your comments and feedback, they help in boosting my confidence. 😊
naadiyadanapal thumbnail
Something after a week long gap. I won't able to post edits frequently from now on. 
Done with student life, joining a full time job soon. Wish me luck guys.! 😊

Subtitle: "Welcome Silk Smitha! What a performance! I must admit that when it comes to acting you are no less that Nirupama Roy's granddaughter. By the way talking about truth I am reminded about something, and that is your speeches. Why didn't to preach this lesson of truth to that Chicken? Maybe it would have gotten cooked like how I get cooked listening to your lectures!" 😆😆