IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Raman and Shagun๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

IshqBulaava thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

God i hate my office..That woman gives me work even on Sundays and its freaking annoying  

O that gotta suck man!
IshqBulaava thumbnail
comedy nights bachao is too OTT man. Cheap jokes.
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

comedy nights bachao is too OTT man. Cheap jokes.

Hain na? And they are not even funny but incredibly annoying. Not that I saw but was surfing and saw for a couple of minutes to check out what the hype was all about. And I read somewhere that the TRP is 3.4 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

God i hate my office..That woman gives me work even on Sundays and its freaking annoying  

She loves you ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

^^ I thought you went home for Ganesh Chaturthi and had to get up early in the morning for puja or something and will leave today after four days off from work. No?

No. It was in the middle of the week so I couldn't. I had to wake up early because I had a lot of washing and cleaning, plus my dad would be angry if I didn't wake up early on  a festival day๐Ÿ˜†

I had that 4 days off plan for this week since Eid is on Thursday but that also cancelled coz another guy is on leave.

@Ranji: Sunday also? Your senior is mad.
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: GredandForge

This is amazing!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmnSm_d2ll4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Gosh I saw some of these after a really really looong time. Saturday Night Fever, Dirty Dancing, Grease ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
GredandForge thumbnail

Gosh I saw some of these after a really really looong time. Saturday Night Fever, Dirty Dancing, Grease ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

IKR! I forgot half of them๐Ÿ˜†
IshqBulaava thumbnail

Hain na? And they are not even funny but incredibly annoying. Not that I saw but was surfing and saw for a couple of minutes to check out what the hype was all about. And I read somewhere that the TRP is 3.4 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Today's episode was a height. There was joke on Surveen that when she's going shopping, she asks the shopkeeper have you watched Hate Story, he says yes and she changes in front of him.

GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

Today's episode was a height. There was joke on Surveen that when she's going shopping, she asks the shopkeeper have you watched Hate Story, he says yes and she changes in front of him.

It is titled Bachao after all๐Ÿ˜†

Colors needs to stop this though.