Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meethisharma31 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Can we have an update behna as your exams are over.
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my comment is pending... jldi milega
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys remember me. Ok I know I am super se bhi uper late but what to do , nowadays I am so busy with college and projects that I couldn't get time to write and Jo bhi thoda bahaut time milta hai in that time I am not in the state to write. I hope you guys will understand but I assure you that I will try to be consistent as much I can. I am giving a quick recap and a small teaser for the upcoming chapter. Will wait for your response and then will update the chapter hopefully by tomorrow.
Recap

Arohi joins Arjun office as an architect. Arjun has some misunderstandings regarding Arohi's character and kind of not like her. Slowly his misunderstandings got cleared and he kind of started liking for what she is. But again haunted by his past he started ignoring her to stop the growing feelings between the two. In this process he hurts Arohi and now role is reversed and Arohi to started to ignore him. He cannot tolerate her ignorance and finally he accept to himself that he like her but Arohi is no mood to listen him. Now Jai the saviour as always helped him, though that plan didn't work according to their planning. Arohi got drunk mistakenly and unintentionally made him realise his mistake.

Teaser

Arjun smirked hearing the response which he want to get.
" Anything Miss Arohi?"

" Yes Sir anything."replied Arohi confidently.

" Choose your word carefully Miss Arohi"said Arjun looking into her eyes and getting up from his chair.

She looked at him. Something in his eyes was different. It was black,dark and deep as if as if like a bottomless well, making her heart flutter inside her chest.

He came behind her and whispered huskily" Anything?"

She turned her head slightly towards him sensing him so close to her. There eyes met. She wanted to create some distance for her own sanity but seems like her legs are glued to the place. Maybe he has casted some kind of spell from his dark pools.

"Are you sure?"he said huskily looking at her lush glossy pink lips.
Looking at his darkened desirous pool, her eyes felt heavy and she shut her eyes.

P.S :- Waiting for your responses.😊
Nice teaser...waiting for full update...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey this is not fair after longtime that's also only teaser 😭
oops now what arjun planning to do with arohi? πŸ˜‰
arohi look like lost in arjun
continue plz
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!
Finally.. Exciting teaser.. 😊
plz plz plz jldi update krna_/\_
thanx 4 pm:)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the update !!

Amazing precap ;)
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys
This update is dedicated to a very good friend of mine Set_fire_2_rain whom I was not able to wish on her birthday. I am so sorry and you have to wait a little more for your birthday gift. Filhaal Isi se kaam chala le yaar.

Chapter 14

" Gaurav I don't want any kind of loophole in this project. I will personally check everything before finalizing anything..."he was interrupted by knocking of the door.

" Yeah come in."

He looked at the bundle of nerves standing in front of him. All pale with trembling lips and hands intertwined with each other.

" So Miss Chapar-Chapar is silent today. Good for her kyunki kuch der Mein Jo hone wala hai wo unhe jyada der tak silent rehney nahi dega."he said to himself with a smirk.

" Sir woh..."said Arohi.

He interrupted. " Haan to Gaurav what I was saying. Yes this project is very important."
He continued his talks with Gaurav and smirked seeing her reaction.

" How dare he ignore me? Who is he to ignore me? Ok I know he is my boss and he can ignore me but still how can he?"
" Calm down Arohi." She took a deep breath.
" Galti Teri hai. Samjhi tu."she reminded herself.

Arjun was enjoying her state of mind. He thought of having some mercy on her.
" Ok Gaurav that's it. Just keep me updated about the progress."

Arjun looked at her and saw her nervousness returning. He thought of teasing her a bit.
" And Gaurav pls shut the door after leaving and make sure nobody disturb us." Gaurav nodded.

" Why are you saying t..o cl..o..se the d..oo..r"asked Arohi nervously.

Arjun smirked and he kind of expected that from her after day before yesterday's incident.

He got up from his seat and actioned Gaurav to go. He came in front of Arohi and looked at her. She suddenly became conscious. He moved around her slowly and stopped when he was facing her back.

" Kya Hua Miss Arohi? Aapko darr lag raha hai kya?"he said huskily in her ear.

Shivers ran down her spine. Her heart picked a beat sensing him so close to her.

" Boliye. Are you afraid Miss Arohi?"
His lips brushed her ear in process forcing her to close her eyes and breathe heavily. He came in front of her, put his both hands in his pocket and raised his one eyebrow questioningly.

" Na..a..hi"she stammered.

He returned back to his chair. Opening the file he said" Waise I just said because A.C on hai. Aapko kya laga."

She was lost in her own world and didn't heard what he said." Huh"

" A.C "he smirked pointing towards the A.C and then busied himself in the file.

She gathered herself and said" Sir aapko kuch kam tha?"

" Mere cabin Mein aap aayi hai aur mujhse pooch rahin hain Ki kuch kaam hai."

She bit her lower lip.
" Sir...urm...actually...mmm... I wanted to.."

" Miss Arohi...urm...actually...mmm... I wanted to... say Ki aapko agar ye game kelna hai to we two can play but after office hour."

" Sorry Sir. Actually I wanted to know parson raat party Mein kya Hua tha?"she said in one breath. Finally she has asked. She has been trying to ask this from yesterday. But first she couldn't gather the courage to ask him and when finally she convinced herself to ask him she didn't get the chance.

Arjun smiled inwardly hearing this. He know that she has been trying from yesterday when they were leaving the hotel but couldn't ask , and later she didn't got chance because he had given her leave of one day.

" Kya Hua tha? What do you mean by that? As if aap to wahan thi hi nahin"teased Arjun while keeping straight face.

" Woh I mean Sir after I got drunk."

" Oh after you got drunk. Let me think. Waise jyada kuch nahi Hua tha bas apne mujhe heartless aur machine kaha tha, thoda rude behave kiya tha, mujhe thodi dhamki di thi aur haan mujhe Shefali ka soutan kaha tha"

Arohi was feeling very embarrassed hearing all this and the way he was telling was making her feel more shameful.

" Oh and how could I forget you called me gay"

Hearing this she only wanted the earth to open and swallow her up.
Arjun was standing with straight face, hands folded near his chest, brows up as if mocking her.

She wanted the time to reverse so that she could correct her silliness. But what's done is done. Now only she can do is damage control.

" Sir I am extremely sorry for my behaviour. I was drunk and believe me it's was my first time. I didn't do it intentionally."reasoned Arohi.

" Well Miss Arohi galti to aapse hui hai phir saza bhi aapko milni chahiye"

" Punishment. Are you serious sir?"

" It's sounding as if you're not truly sorry. If you're not then it's ok. No need to apologize when you not mean it."

" No sir it's not like that. I truly am sorry. Anything you say."

Arjun smirked hearing the response which he want to get.
" Anything Miss Arohi?"

" Yes Sir anything."replied Arohi confidently.

" Choose your word carefully Miss Arohi"said Arjun looking into her eyes and getting up from his chair.

She looked at him. Something in his eyes was different. It was black,dark and deep as if as if like a bottomless well, making her heart flutter inside her chest.

He came behind her and whispered huskily" Anything?"

She turned her head slightly towards him sensing him so close to her. There eyes met. She wanted to create some distance for her own sanity but seems like her legs are glued to the place. Maybe he has casted some kind of spell from his dark pools.

"Are you sure?"he said huskily looking at her lush glossy pink lips.
Looking at his darkened desirous pool, her eyes felt heavy and she shut her eyes.
Luscious trembling lips, eyes closed, vibrant but confusedly cute face; she is a vision to die for. He wanted to hold her beautiful face in his palms, he wanted to kiss those deep pools and ease the tension, he wanted to feel those rosy petals against his lips, he wanted to do much more with the girl who had been his center of attention from the day she has entered his life but he don't want to rush into anything. Already he had spoiled their equation and worsening it, is the last thing he wanted in their relationship. He dragged his eyes away from those luscious lips and whispered in her ear with a naughty grin in his face " Then plan a date for me." He moved back and came around to stand in front of her.

She came out of the state. She was not expecting this.
" Then what the hell were you expecting from him? Wanted him to hold you and kiss you senselessly"asked her brain
" I don't mind"answered her heart.

Jai was about to enter Arjun's cabin when Gaurav stopped him.
" Jai Sir actually Arjun Sir has asked me not to disturb him."

" It's ok Gaurav. It's me, he will not mind. Ok just call him and let him know. Waise is he in any kind of meeting?"

" Actually Sir and Arohi are discussing something."he said picking up the phone.

A big smirk appeared on his face. He immediately stopped Gaurav from calling and told him not to disturb Arjun and he himself will inform him about his visit.

Jai looked towards his cabin and said in his mind with worried face" I will wait. I don't want to spoil his mood by informing him about Singhania's. It can wait till tomorrow."

" Excuse me "said Arohi shockingly gathering herself.

" You are excused "replied Arjun naughtily.

" I mean did you just ask me to plan your date?"

" I don't like repeating things but still for you, Yes I want you to arrange a date for me"

Her anger has no bound. She herself don't understand why it angered her so much.

" I am sorry Sir I can't do this. It's not in my job profile" Anger evident in her voice.

" Calling me gay was also not in your job profile"retorted Arjun naughtily.

She was in a unfavourable situation. She don't want to do it but she has to do it. He hated him for this and she hated herself more for being in such a situation.

" So ..."

He was cut by her voice" I will do it"she said irritatingly and turn around leave.

His voice forced her to halt her step" Where do you think you are going"

" Sir are you suffering from short term memory loss."retorted Arohi.

In normal circumstances he would have lashed upon her for behaving this way but he can understand her situation because he himself has gone through it.

" I am fine but I don't think same about you. Anyway I will be monitoring everything personally because she is very special to me and I don't want anything less for her. Moreover you don't know her preference."

" Agar itni hi special hai to mujhe kyun bola? Khud hi kar lete"murmured Arohi.

" I heard that. Anyway just make a list of to-do till I wrap up the things here."

Her eyes fell on the bouquet of white and red plumeria(frangipani) mixed with blue dendrobium orchids. The contrasting colour were perfectly complementing each other as if it's a magic. She couldn't help herself from admiring the beauty of this shop. Her eyes fell on the different varieties and colours of orchid. Orchids has always been intriguing for her.

" Her favourite flower is rose specifically red."he whispered in her ear slightly brushing his lips on her ears.

Startled by this sudden touch she stepped back a little. Only then his words registered in her mind
" Why are telling me?"jealousy dripping from her voice.

" Just like that."he replied shrugging his shoulder.

Almost all the shopping has been done, food has been decided and ordered only she has to do is book a restaurant and then she was done with this job. She was tired of hearing she like this, she like that about the girl ,about whom she knows nothing not even her name.
She sighed and spoke" Sir only venue is left. Let me know about her favourite place so that I can book it"

He could sense a bit of sarcasm in her voice.
" I have already decided the venue. We just need to go and check everything."

She looked outside the window. The sun has now started to set. She called her home and informed them that she would be late.

He looked at her admiring eyes. So she liked the venue.
" Liked it "

" It doesn't matter whether I liked it or not ."

He felt disappointed hearing this. This place is very important to him. He has always cherished and admired this place.

She felt a sting in her heart seeing the disappointment on his face. She was about to say something when stopped hearing his voice.

" This place is the last gift of my grandfather to me. This house has always been close to him and me for our own reasons. Now it's even closer after his death. Despite of having some haunting past memories this place still provides me solace."
He don't understand why he felt the necessity to tell her the importance of this place in his life. Why her acknowledgment is so important to him? He had already come into terms that he like her but is it more than like?

His thoughts were broken by her voice.
" I am sure any girl would like this place at a glance just..just like me"

A beautiful smile broke into his face highlighting his dimples taking her breath away. It's not that she has not seen him smile previously but today his smile reached his eyes and that's what make it unique and breath taking.

" Let's check the preparation"he said moving towards the garden area. She followed him and was stunned to see a gazebo decorated with bulb hanging from ceiling. The pillars were decorated with white curtains and bound with rope of white and green roses. At entrance 2 large vases were decorated with white and green roses. A round table was in the center. The whole setup was giving the gazebo a cosy romantic ambiance.

" Miss Arohi I think food has arrived. I will just go and tab tak aap lights check kar lijeye."

She gave the final touch-ups and check all the arrangements. She felt an ache in heart that he has arranged all this for another girl. It pained more when she thought that she has helped him in all this. A lone tear escaped her eyes and she wiped it immediately when her eyes fell on one of the bulb which was not glowing. She pulled the spare chair which was lying near the gazebo and climbed upon it to fix it. As she climbed, one leg of the chair broke and she closed her eyes to fell the pain of her delicate body colliding with the not so delicate floor but the pain she was waiting for never touched her instead her body was touched by a manly hand having firm grip on her. She opened her eyes hesitantly to meet the black deep pool and again she find herself drowning in those pools willingly.

" Are you fine?"concern dripping in his voice.
" Why did you climb on that chair. It was damaged that's why it has been kept there. Did you get hurt?"

His voice pulled her out from those endless pool. She felt a stinging pain but the pain was not because she hurt herself instead it was because she was hurt.

" Yes I am hurt." She pulled herself out of his arm.

" Where? Is it paining very much?". He checked for any injuries.

" Yes it's paining very much. And the reason is you." She jerked her hand which he held for checking injuries. He looked at her questioningly. She looked into his eyes, this time firmly not to get lost in them again." At the party night you said you like me and today you are planning a date with another girl. And on the top of that you forced me to plan it despite of knowing that it will hurt me more than anything. Anyway I have completed my task and now I am leaving."

He didn't understand how everything went wrong. He had not thought about this. He just wanted to make her little jealous so she can confess but he unknowingly stretched it way far. And now she's leaving. No she can't leave. He has brought her here for a purpose.

" Miss Arohi stop. I didn't mean to hurt you."He stopped her by holding her hand.

She turned her head and said looking into his eyes" But you always do"

This made him release her hand and she started walking towards the exit when she collided with someone. She lifted her eyes to see a warm welcoming eyes staring back at her.

"Easy lady."said the man standing in front of her. He was a tall man in his late fifties. His silver hair was complimenting the black ones. His face looked more aged than his age. But the calmness on it was something which attracted her attention.

" Who are you lady?"

" She is with me."

" So you're THE girl who is behind..."
He was stopped by the Arjun gesture. He actioned him to not say anything.

" Miss Arohi he is.."

" I will give my introduction myself. You just go and get her. She has tired me by asking questions."

Arohi got confused what was happening here. Firstly that man standing in front of her stopped speaking abruptly. And secondly why this khadoos has called another person in his date. And thirdly now she can't leave.

" Hello Arohi beta. First let me introduce myself. I am D.K Punj..."
At the same moment he got a call and he said pointing at the gazebo" And now we have to go there"

Arohi didn't get any time to think. And she found herself following him. As they arrived she found Arjun coming with a lady whose eyes were covered with his hand. After reaching there Arjun removed his hand and both of them shouted " Happy Birthday"

The lady seemed surprised. She looked around and she was astonished for sure, it was written on her face. She turned towards Arjun and looked at him lovingly. Tears forming in her eyes. Arjun nodded negatively to her and she hugged him.

" And the beautiful lady hugging Arjun is my wife Savita Punj."D.K said putting his hand on Savita.
Savita looked at her surprisingly.
" And this is Arohi"D.K said turning towards Arohi.
Arohi looked at them surprisingly.

Savita moved towards her and said cupping Arohi's face" Tum Arohi Ho. Beta you're very pretty. Mujhe to pata hona chahiye tha tum Arj..."

Arjun stopped her from saying anything further by action in her.
" Chale let's cut the cake. Where is the cake."he said looking towards D.K

" Oh I forgot to bring it from kitchen. Why don't you two go and bring it? That will give me some privacy, to wish my wife.said D.K hugging Savita from sides. Savita moved away from his embrace and hit him playfully.

Arjun and Arohi moved toward the house and Savita and D.K watched them affectionately.
" So did you like it."asked D.K

She nodded with teary eyes. D.K wiped the tear and hugged her.
" D.K aaj agar Arjun...". He shushed her by keeping his index finger on her lips. She hugged him and closed her eyes tightly to stop the tears from falling.

" Aaj nahi Savita. Aaj tumhara janamdin hai."

" Kaise usey yaad na karoon D.K..."
He hugged her tightly stopping her from saying anything further.

Arohi was surprised with the happening of events. Though she has no confusion regarding their identity. She had at once recognized them that they were Arjun's parents as soon as she came to know their name but she don't understand how do they know her. She is just a employee in his office like others.' Maybe he has told them about her but why? And moreover why he lied about the date?'

"I didn't lied to you."

" Did I say that loud?"
" Yes you lied. You said you want me to plan your date when it's birthday."

" I never said that."Arohi looked at him with narrowed eyes. " Recall my words Miss Arohi. I said I want you to plan a date 'for me' not 'my date'. It's you who misinterpreted it. And about the second thing. Yes it's a date not birthday party. A surprise date for the couple."he said smirking.

Arohi looked at him with open mouth. He opened the gate and let her enter. He was happy to see the appreciating look on her face.

Something was missing. She had so many doubts in her mind. She finally asked this question which has been troubling her from the start" Why did you forced me to plan this date?"

Arjun looked at her. He ignored her question.
" Let's go."he said taking out the cake.

" No first answer me. "

" Miss Arohi they're waiting."

" I want answers."

He looked at her. Determination was evident in her eyes. He know that he can't ignore it but is it the right time to tell her. " I want someone to plan it so I asked you. That's it"

" You could have asked anyone, forget about anyone, you could have asked your P.A."

" Everyone was busy and moreover it was your punishment."

" So was I and about punishment, you could have told me to do overtime or have cut my salary or asked me for an apology letter or anything not this."

" You yourself told me that you will do anything so...

" I want truth."said Arohi cutting him.

" FINE. I WANT THEM AND YOU TO MEET. NOW HAPPY. AND NO MORE QUESTION NOW. THEY ARE WAITING."Arjun answered frustratingly and moved towards the kitchen gate.

He want me to meet them but why? Did he... No he has not said anything to me.

" NOW WHY AREN'T YOU COMING?"

" I can't."she said softly lifting her eyes up.

" Uff not again Miss..."

She interrupted him" I don't have any gift for her."

" What??"he rolled his eyes and looked at her. She was looking damn cute. He just wanted to pull those cheeks and kissed it. Oh no he wanted to do much more than that." Okhay. Bas itni si baat. You can share my gift."

" But how can I..."

" YOU can."he said looking into her eyes and emphasizing you.

He had said just 2 words but those words contains the power to make her follow him without any further argument.

She entered her room and was on her own thoughts when her eyes fell on the side table. She was stunned to see the same bouquet which she was admiring in the florist's shop. She picked up the note that read 'Thank You so much Miss Arohi'. A smile crept upon her face.
' So he noticed.'said her heart.
' Shut up. Don't you know how much he troubled me.'
' And don't you know why he did that.'
' But he has to be clear about his intentions. He cannot beat around the bush.'
' Then ask him directly.'
She smiled and ran her fingers lovingly on the bouquet.

He looked at his smiling face.
" It's not right time to tell him. Today he is very happy. Bahaut mushkil se to mere yaar ko kushiyaan nasib hoti hai. Hey Waheguru mere yaar nu hamesha ajihe he kush rakhi."Jai prayed looking upward.

Arjun was thinking about all the events of today. He smiled thinking about her jealousy. Her jealousy has cleared some doubt but still he can't just rely on this. He had to find it soon.
Did she get those flowers? Should I call and ask? But it's night what if she misunderstand me?he said to himself looking at the her number. He frustratingly threw the phone on bed and turned the light off to get some sleep.

Should she call and say thank you for the flowers or better, she should ask him directly why he did that.
She took the phone and looked at his name flashing in the contact. She hesitantly touched the call button but before the call could connect she ended the call abruptly. She sighed in annoyance.
Why should she call him? He should have called and asked whether she got those flower or not.

Expecting a lot are we?
She glanced at her phone last time and then lay on her bed throwing her head on the pillow.

As she woke up she felt a sudden need to see him and to be seen by him. So here she is, alone in the office, without a single soul except the guards and the peons. She glanced at her watch. One hour. She is one hour earlier. She sighed and moved toward the coffee maker.
She looked at the closed bind of his cabin. Unknown to her, her legs moved toward the window and she touched the glass lovingly.

" Looking for someone. "Arjun whispered in her ear.
She shuddered as reflex action of his sudden voice. She turned around to face him and regretted the next moment because he was so close to her that his breath was fanning her face driving her insane.

"Aa...a..p "

" Haan kyun? Were you expecting someone else?"asked Arjun locking his hands in front of his chest and giving his signature smirk.

" Nahi. I mean Haan."she said moving back.
He raised his one eyebrow at her while smirking.
" What? I was waiting for Simmi."

"Miss Arohi if I am not wrong, Simmi is on leave from past 2 days. And it would be a surprise for me if you have no knowledge about it, considering the fact that you two are very close."
Arohi bit her lip. Arjun saw her doing that.

What would it feel like if I do the same thing.he thought staring at her lips.
Stay away you gutter-mind he chided himself for thinking so.
" Ok let's talk over coffee"
She nodded. An awkward silence penetrated between them while they took sips of coffee.

" So did you reach home safely last night."he asked to start the conversation and next moment he regretted.

" You yourself dropped me in front of my house"

Now it was Arjun who was at loss in words.
" I mean..."

" You mean that whether I travelled the route between my main door to my room safely or not". It was now Arohi's time to smirk.
He didn't replied her.
So 'Mr. No one can stand me' is tongue tied. She mentally patted herself.
"Waise why did you send those flowers."

" And guess what I thought you know how to read."he said sarcastically getting back to her, fake smiling at her. He like teasing her. It's always fun to see her coming back to him in her own style.

"I need to calm down and think rationally. He is trying to divert the topic but she will not let him do that. If you want to play then let's play Mr Punj.

" I mean why? It was unnecessary. I don't think you send flowers to other employee who do what you say to do them"

He can understand what she was trying to do. But he is not someone who can be trapped.
He threw the cup in the dustin and moved towards her taking measure strides.She stiffened a bit sensing change in his body language.He came closer to her and took the cup from her hand and threw into the dustbin without breaking the eye contact.
Looking into her eyes, taking her left hand in his own and caressing the knuckles with his thumb he said

Yes you need to be expressive.. you do..
But all I wish is for your smile all the way through..

Do we really need words ???
Can any phrase, any words equalise what I feel..
Is our bond dependent on what we speak??
Can't the speech of my gestures be seen??
The way I m with u, I m with nobody else..
My Love! think n try to feel once..
You will find a heart that longs for u..

No words would suffice..
Try n u could feel..
That you are the one in my eyes..
Maybe I wont confess with mere words..
But u know me! feel the unspoken factual verse..
Search for my heart not my words..
And then I m hopeful that one day it would be seen by the stars..
That my one-sided deal would be reciprocated as ours!!!!!!!!

He completed with a kiss on her knuckles. Arohi was in a daze. She was not able to decide how to react? This colour of him was new to her. She came out of the state when someone called her name and found herself looking at his back. He walked away!
She didn't understand what just happened. Was she in dream or something? Has sadu just now recited a poem? Was this directed to her? What does he mean by that? A lot of question popped in her mind.
" Argh!!!" She stomped her feet in irritation.
Why this Sadu has to be so difficult? Why can't he be straight forward?

Arjun yeh sab kya hai?"barged Jai furiously.

" Kya Hua Jai. Sab kuch theek hai na?"

" Yeh to mujhe tujh se pooch na chahiye"

" Jai kya hua clear bata. Baar ko ghumane Ki jaroorat nahi hai"
Arjun was surprised as well as worried with Jai's behaviour. It had happened very less time that he is so pissed off.

" Haan main bhi yahaan clear baat karne hi aaya hoon. Arjun kya tujhe pata tha thi ki Khurrana's ka ye contract peechle 10 saalon se Singhania's ko mil raha hai?"

Arjun was shocked. He didn't know what to answer him.

" I have my answers. Your silence has given me my answers. Great! Here I was worried that when you will come to know you will be upset but what I don't know, that my friend was fully aware of it and whatever he is doing, is doing intentionally."said Jai sarcastically.

" Jai I am not going to deny that I was aware of this fact but"

Jai interrupted. " Yes I should have known , it was impossible that you were not aware of it. After all you are"

" Don't Jai"cut Arjun with anger and showing his index finger.

" Why not Arjun. Stop me if I am speaking something wrong. Tell me are you not doing everything intentionally. This deal, your more than required attention to get this contract which is not even that much beneficial. All this just because you wanna"

" Jai please don't."interrupted Arjun calming himself. This topic always bring worst of him.

" Not today Arjun. It's height. It has been 5 years. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT'S 5 FREAKIN YEARS. How long are you going to hold this? Now even I am tired of all this. I can't see you like this, dying in pieces. Just forget everything and move on and if you couldn't then let them stay in peace. Just pretend they don't exist as if they are"

" SHUT UP "

" Arjun I don't mean to but still "

"OUT"

" Arjun "

" I SAID OUT "he said gritting his teeth.

" FINE. Even I am also done with your this attitude."
With that Jai moved out of his cabin in equal rage.

Arohi saw Jai coming out of Arjun's cabin in anger. She even called Jai but he didn't heard.
Is everything fine. Should I go and check on him but
She felt a sudden need to be with him and of her own her legs moved towards his cabin.

" Make sure no one disturbs me." With that he threw the intercom.
"Why everyone blame him to be wrong when he is the one who is suffering? Why everyone want him to understand? Why? Why? Am I really wrong? Am I really the one who need to understand? No. No Arjun you're not wrong actually you never was."

Kisko vishwas dila rahe Ho. Aapne aap ko

" SHUT UP"he screamed throwing all the files from the table on floor.

Arohi knocked the door but didn't get any response. Now she was worried about him so she hesitantly open the door and entered. She was shocked to see the condition of the cabin.
" Sir "

" What!!! Can't this company run few minutes without me. For what I am paying you all. Can't I just have peace for few minutes. When I have already told to leave me alone why can't you all listen to me. OUT"lashed Arjun

She was shocked with his behaviour but what hurt her more was his condition. His blood red eyes has a heart churning pain which was evident for her eyes. She could feel his pain. She could feel that he was disturbed.

" I SAID OUT."he said with sheer anger.

She silently moved out if his cabin closing the door.

P.S : Ok guys I am so sorry for this super late update. And credit for the beautiful lines goes to Set_fire_2_rain. Aren't those lines beautiful. Thank you so much Set_ fire_2_rain for these beautiful poem.
And special Thank you to all of you for liking this story. Hope you all like this chapter.

Edited by secretwriter19 - 7 years ago
arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i read all d chapt at once nd its awesome!!...arjun nd jay chemistry is awesome especially in front of arohiπŸ˜†..bechara arjun!!..nd arjun asked arohi to plan date...to make her jealous...dat was too cute!!😳 i m very much cnfused with arjun s past...what happened it must be something related to savita nd d k punj...pls clr it fast...!!!
pls update nxt part soon!!
thnx fr d pm!!
Edited by arjuhi-forever - 7 years ago
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved everything about this update 
Image result for loved it gif

Arjun and Joy's interaction infron of Ar0hi is the best 
Image result for thumbs up gif animated
Arjun's past is so mystery  ...My thinking mode is on