Rangrasiya SS : finding paro ...epilogue updated - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago

Part 9

[Warning: Smoking Kills]

Mr. Das were very disappointed with Myarah's acts as he was forced to call of the shoot . Raj, who plays the role of Rudra , neared Director , Das . Raj seated beside director who was busy in lighting his cigarette.

Raj : It's ridiculous !! [ Das glanced at him without getting the point ] Das, are you making this movie for Myarah ? You never said a word against her mistakes, today's events proves it! [Das smirked at him]

Das: What do you think?

Raj: you tell me ... Everyone wants to know how did you get this story ?

Das : I know why your heart is beating to know everything . Raj , I selected you knowing you very clearly . [ Raj's heart skipped a bit ] I had seen you before the audition [ Raj wanted to know Which story this man going to tell ] You went to Tejaswni , the face reader right ? [ Raj nodded ] Like she said you are rebirth of some evil mind . [Das got up from his seat so did Raj]

Raj : So you knows who I am ?

Das : Of course ! After all you were my beloved father in your previous birth [ Raj blinked his eyes ] A face which I never forget. I selected to Play Rudra only because your acting talent otherwise I would never choose you .

Raj : Do you know what happened in my previous birth ?

Das : Yes ! I know everything . Maybe I am the only person who knows everything happened in this palace... Even this Parvati and Rudra don't know what did actually happen with them.

Raj : What happened with them ?

Das : No, I won't say anything to anyone until the time comes . [Das put the cigar in ashtray] Go and take rest! [He walked out from there leaving a confused Raj ]

Meanwhile Rudra were video chatting with one of his friend Michael who is a psychiatrist and Researcher.  Rudra told him everything he experienced till now .

Michael : It's very interesting . [He thought for few minutes ] As per researches, I can say this Myarah is still not ready to accept Paro as her previous birth.

Rudra : but I met Paro when I first came to this Haveli ... You know it wasn't a ghost ! and Myarah says it wasn't she .[ He took a deep breath]

Michael : That's what I am trying to say Rudra . Myarah doesn't realized she is Paro , her partial memory acted in front of you , she came to you as Paro . She was Parvati at that moment maybe some stuffs dragged her to act as paro . Something very intensive thing which connects you two . You should find it. I am with you

Rudra : tik hai . I will try my best. [Michael bid bye as he had important meetings. Rudra recollected everything happened when he reached this palace first time. He had seen Myarah but he found something different which forced him to believe she is someone else. He closed his eyes , he remembered the waist chain] yes ! Myarah doesn't have a Silver waist chain [He was in deep thought while Myarah reached the room . She wanted to enter the room which she had seen in the mirror] Myarah ?

Myarah : haan ? [She found him very close to her]

Rudra : Will you say the truth ? [She nodded] Where did you have this waist chain? [He showed the silver chain which was with him. Myarah's eyes widened]

Myarah : yeh ! I thought I lost this. [She tried to catch it from him] Rudra ? Return it

Rudra : No [ she tried to catch it again but he ran from there , She chased and reached the pool ] want this ? [she nodded ] K then come here [ He jumped into the pool while Myarah followed him without thinking . Both come into air while Rudra realized it was Myarah only . He loved this lady , she is none other than Myarah . He has to help her to discover her past life as Paro'. Rudra remembers he had put that chain on Paro in their past birth so he decided to do the same with her again . Myarah blinked her eyes seeing Rudra who is approaching her , she moved backwards till she hit a pillar in the side of the pool] do you remember something ? [ She nodded no . Rudra held her arms while locking their fingers and bringing her hand behind the pillar while she felt him very close to her]

Myarah: I can't breath [ she whispered while catching her breath . Her chest heaving against his chest . Her bare stomach is heaving over his thick organ] Rudra [She gasped with closed eyes]

Rudra : hold my shoulders [He whispered on her ear , she felt his voice tickling her .She kept her hands on his shoulder while Rudra lifted her holding her waist , she opened her eyes . Rudra kept her on the last step, she lay down there and water level is till her thighs ] It's yours ! [ She looked at the Silver chain , Myarah felt it's an important stuff in her life . Rudra kept its one end on her belly and let it slide down which passed coldness on her , He bend down to lock the chain . His lips touched her skin passing a shiver through her spine . Myarah sat up ]

Myarah : Rudra , it's all feels like a recap of an episode . I experienced it all before but doesn't know where . I don't know , I am very confused since morning . [She hugged him tightly while tears formed in her eyes ]

Rudra : shh !! It's nothing! I am with you [She hugged him more tightly while Rudra picked her up and walked towards their room. He stopped when they just entered their room] lock this door [ She locked it ] is it repeat telecast now ? [She nodded no. He walked towards their washroom] now? [Myarah's mouth opened wide as its really new and making her nervous. He stopped once they reached under the shower, shower drenched them together]

Myarah : Rudra [She whispered ] what are you doing ? [She managed to say as he pulled her to him leaving no spacing between them. His eyes were on her lips which are quivering.]

Rudra : is it repeat telecast ? [She wasn't able to reply as his lips were inches apart from hers, she felt her dupatta is sliding down and she held his shoulder when it reached on floor. She kept her feet over his while his lips touched the corner of her lips and smooched for a while. Myarah drowned in his kiss, she doesn't even realize when she reached the bath tub. She opened her eyes only when Rudra withdrawn his lips from her. He looked at her closed lashes then whispered] I Love you Myarah [She opened her eyes listening the most waited line. She felt tears but he wiped it off] I really do! [She wanted to hug him but he moved back] We will talk but first relax! [He walked out while she realized she is in bath tub that too without any piece of clothes. She blushed all red]

Myarah : Finally ! [She closed her eyes while her fingers brushed over her waist chain and remembers how she got this chain and she met Rudra near pool. She even remembers that she herself told him she is paro ] what it means ? Why I told him I am Paro? Maybe I am Paro , is it possible ?

Next: 10[ Maha Update with drama , Romance ]

This SS needs 3 or 4 parts. Thanks to all those who supported me with your sincere views. Thanks to the Silent Readers too.   

Me First..
Double Christmas Gift for me... 
I ll read & cmd...
Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 8 years ago
Beautiful n interesting updates. Lovely moments of parud. Who is das n how he knows everything. N Raj?? Is something happened in that locked room where myrah was going
Thanx for pm

Lovely Parts Dear..👏

First time I felt MyRud Romance,.❤️

Waist chain&Kiss scenes r very Lovly..

Again Mystery  bt this time wit Das &Raj..

Fianlly Myrah started realizing abt her past birth so Myrah&Paro r same..👍🏼

Eagerly Waiting to kno who s Das&Raj??& hw Das kno abt PaRud??Who s try to kill Myrah&why??

Thanks for Pm& Christmas Treat..

Love U..😉

Originally posted by -BhavyaEsther-

Lovely Parts Dear..👏

First time I felt MyRud Romance,.❤️

Waist chain&Kiss scenes r very Lovly..

Again Mystery  bt this time wit Das &Raj..

Fianlly Myrah started realizing abt her past birth so Myrah&Paro r same..👍🏼

Eagerly Waiting to kno who s Das&Raj??& hw Das kno abt PaRud??Who s try to kill Myrah&why??

Thanks for Pm& Christmas Treat..

Love U..😉

Merry Christmas Dear 😊
Loved part 8 and 9 👏
Eager for the next part 😃
hey thank u for ur update 🤗
nice to read how paro and myrah are the same person 
the update is interesting .
first time hearing " i love u myrah"  hehe
thank u for ur double gift for the christmas.
eagerly waiting for ur next MAHA update.😳😳 
i am waiting how das will reveal the mystery about paro 

plsss update sooon...😃

merry christmas and a happy new year
Originally posted by pavi.paro

Merry Christmas Dear 😊
Wish U The Same...😉

Happy New Year to all my Buddies and Readers . I really wish this year may bring new happiness in our life .

SS: Finding Paro

Part 10

Myarah worn a bathrobe and stepped into her room. She never felt this much nervousness till now. She always wanted Rudra to concentrate on her and realize her love, finally he did but she is nervous at this moment. She walked towards the cupboard to fetch her change while she heard a noise and she turned back to see Rudra keeping a tray on table. He locked the door and come back while Myarah hide her eyes from him and took light weighted choli and skirt . She closed the cupboard and tried to turn but at the same moment she felt him behind her . She tightened her grip on the cupboard handle as he was very close .

Rudra : Myarah[He breathed , he felt the same with paro . His hands holding her hips and slowly his head rested on the crook of her neck ... [Rangrasiya rang song is in background ] Myarah closed her eyes as his lips brushed against her earlobe while she felt ticklish when his moustache touched her cheek . He turned her to face him ] open your eyes Myarah [She picked her lashes to see his eyes ] What's troubling your head ? [He easily understood she is thinking about something ]

Myarah : Are you loving me or Paro ? [He pulled her to him while she dropped the dress in her hand . She griped on his shoulder ]

Rudra : what do you sees in my eyes ? [She looked at his eyes which is clearly saying he loves Myarah ] I love you Myarah [He kissed her eyes and slowly made her sat on bed then handed the coffe mug . He took the clothes from floor and sat beside her] have it first! [She slowly took one sip while he continued] I knows almost everything, you are confused about yourself Myarah . You came in front of me as Paro , for which you doesn't needed any guidance because you yourself knows you are Paro . And I loved Paro through you because you wanted me to find our past. And Banwari , Paro's father , I think it was his ghost . I do not have any other proofs to say he is alive . But we have many proofs that banwari died[ Myarah tried to understand whatever Rudra explaining to her ] and about you Myarah , never think I love Paro only . I always noticed you wished your good but coming here I realized I am very much attached to your heart [ Myarah took another sip of coffee ] I don't know how to prove it to you [She held his hand while keeping the coffee mug on table ]

Myarah : You don't have to prove anything . I was confused but not anymore. [ She kisses his cheek gently ] I love you [ She whispered lovingly while he raised his brows in amusement . He was going to say something while Myarah remembered about the lock which she was trying to find] I've find a door , I think that door has some connection to our past . Will you come with me ? [ she asked gently ]

Rudra :I will . But now we will be caught so lets go after 9 , all crew will be slept [Myarah nodded while Rudra remembered something . He opened his laptop and sat there picking the coffee mug in his hand . Myarah were busy in adoring her lover cum husband , who is looking very sexy in white curta pyjama . He left all the buttons of the kurta open , she were shamelessly staring at him while he noticed her so she quickly looked away from him . She tried to sip her coffee . Rudra smirked at her , he closed the laptop after checking his important mails . Myarah got up and walked towards the cupboard forgetting that she already took her dresses . Rudra held her hand and stopped her in the middle of the room ]

Myarah : what are you doing ? I have to change

Rudra :[whispering into her ear] I will help you [ her eyes were wide ] stay here ! [ He slowly put the skirt over her head while she raised her hands to make the task easy . His fingers brushed against her soft skin when he took the bathrobe out from her skirt . She gasped as he tied the knots of the skirt . He opens the knot of the bathrobe while she held it close ] breathe [ She can't breathe as he is rubbing his fingers against her belly , she felt her breathing is going to stop as his fingers moved up over her midriff ]

Myarah : shh ! [ He held her hands and slided the batherobe down to the floor while she gasped loud and crossed her arms over her chest . Rudra doesn't looked at her front as he was standing behind her , he made her wear the blouse . His eyes were on her back; he keeps his back of palm over her back and slowly slides down feeling the softness of her skin. He smiled seeing her breathing fast. He tied the knot quickly and turned her towards him ]

Rudra : I will check everyone once [She understood he is talking about their plan to check the room ] find a torch till then I will come back ! [ She nodded while he left once after smirking at her reddish face . She hit her head for being dumb as she forgot everything in front of him ]

Myarah : Rudra you are too much sometimes ... [ She found torch inside the drawer then she dried her hair too till then Rudra came back and showed thumps up ]

Rudra : Everyone is near the jungle for tomorrow's shooting . No one will disturb us ! [ Myarah draped the duppatta over her . Rudra noticed she did it perfectly and quickly ] let's go ! [ She nodded then walked out from there . Both stood in front of the room which had a lock that was signed with a weird symbol . Rudra had keys so he checked keys one by one ] this is the last key, we have to check it . [ Myarah s eyes widened as it was the right key . Both entered the room while Myarah torched the light around the room. Rudra stopped seeing Tejawat and his wife's photo ] Masa [Myarah looked at Rudra and she sees the photo ,she felt an argue to go near Ragini(Rudra's mother in previous birth) .Myarah held Rudra's hand as he was going very emotional ] Myarah [He sees a yellow glow , Myarah too become alert seeing it while the glow grow bigger and formed two humans . It was Tejawat and Ragini . Rudra went near them and tried to touch them but his hand wasn't able to touch them ]

Tejawat [saying to Ragini] : Rudra and Parvati loves each other  [Ragini smiled ]

Ragini : yeah ! They will be happy together . I don't think we will be able to find someone like parvati for Rudra

Tejawat : I asked Banwari to come here with Parvati but doesn't said I want her as my daughter in law . He will be happy ! [ Rudra never knew his parents were happy with his relationship with Paro . Suddenly the door opened , Rudra and Myarah tried to see the man but it wasn't visible ] you ??[ Before he ask something the man attacked Tejawat with a sharp knife ]

Ragini : don't !! [She tried to defend but that man mercilessly murdered both with the knife ]

Man : I don't want anyone to be in peace when I lost my happiness . [ Paravti ran to him ]

Paro : Maasa ?? [ She cried but he wrapped his palm around her neck which made her struggle to breathe.]

Man : you cant be Rudra's if you can't be mine ![She stopped struggling while her eyes become still and wide . Myarah and Rudra were watching this holding their breath , the scene become fade and vanished in seconds ]

Myarah: He might have killed you too . But who is he ?

Rudra : We have to wait if he come back or not it's over our destiny.

Myarah : Rudra , I will never allow anyone to come in between us ! [She hugged him tight , both stood there in each other's arms . If Tejawat and Ragini can see them then they might be happy. They heard noises from outside so quickly moved apart and left from there after locking the door . Myarah and Rudra ran towards the square of the palace and sees the crew members running to there holding Raj . ] what happened ? [ Das were shouting for first aid ]

Rudra : Oh! He is burnt . How did this happened ? [ Myarah's eyes widened seeing the burn on his hand . Their medical team started the first aid. Das's face turned pale in that one question. Rudra could see a rare approach from Das to Raj , it was beyond a business relationship.]

Das : It's not right time to talk ! [He ignored Rudra's words and shouted at his crew members for nothing ] Shooting will start only after one month!! [Director left towards his room without giving an explanation to anyone while some crew members started murmuring about the accident]

Next :11

Thanks for Update...
Happy New year dear...
New Year Special Update...
Yt to read...