14th August 2015-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Sanam-2 points gun at her mom who is used as shield by Sanam. Sanam-2 tells her mom that she is her mom, how can she go against her. Flashback shown of how Sanam convinced Sanam-2's mom about her daughters evilness and the need to stop her Sanam-2's mom tells her am on your side. Leave all this. Start praying to Allah. Sanam-2 fumes that your Allah din save us from begging. In this world, being born poor is not crime, but dying poor is. I cant live like a pauper. Dont need your teachings. Sanam-2s mom says your not my daughter. You are an evil person. I need to end you. Sanam-2 says you cant compete with me. Sanam says true. But she is your mom. The powers that you are so proud of, she gave you and she has what it takes to weaken you. Flashback shown of Sanam-2 learning evil magic from her mom. And her mom warning her how she can be beaten as nothing is forever, not even power. Your powers are coz of the magical diamond if you indulge in evil deeds. If this diamond is touched by a pious person, you will lose your powers if you look at the diamond. Sanam-2 says will break this. Her mom tells her that you cant break her, nor make it do something forcibly. You can keep it at a safe place. Sanam-2 tells her mom to keep it safely tucked. Sanam-2 tells her mom not to do this. She says havent give it to Sanam yet. She shows Sanam the diamond as Sanam turns away. She runs away from there. Sanam forces Sanam-2 to look at the diamond but Sanam-2 pushes Sanam and her mom away. She starts to approach Sanam. She strangulates Sanam. Then keeps pushing her all around. She notices a vase and hits Sanam on the head with it. Meantime her mom disappears from there. Sanam gets up and pushes Sanam-2 on the floor. Sanam-2's mom makes her see the diamond and she ends up losing her powers.

Part 2

Sanam-2 stops moving. Sanam-2's mom says to end all the evilness inside Sanam-2 forever, you need to break the magical diamond. Sanam takes the ball in her hand. Sanam-2 is conscious and notices a knife lying nearby. She crawls upto it and takes it in her hand. She turns to stab Sanam but her mom steps inbetween in time and gets stabbed instead. Sanam-2 is shocked and Sanam too. Sanam-2 apologizes to her mom. Sanam-2 notices the diamond ball and tells Sanam that only she can save her mom now. Sanam is in two minds. But remembers Sanam-2's moms warning. Sanam-2s mom is struggling.. She drags Sanam-2 holding the diamond. She locks Sanam-2 in the room. 

Sanam brings Sanam-2s mom to a baba ji. Feeds her water. Sanam-2's mom apologizes to Sanam. Sanam says a mother is a mother. You are not at fault. You taught Sanam-2 and it is upto her to use that knowledge rightly or wrongly. Truth wins on Lies. And you will win today. Sanam-2s mom dies.

Part 3

Sanam is standing at the cliff from where Ahil - Sanam were pushed over by Murtuza. Sanam-2 comes after her and says knew i did find you here. This is the place where Ahil breathed his last. Sanam-2 points the gun at Sanam. Sanam-2 says you tried many moves but its not enough to defeat an evil person like me. If you want, i can spare your life but you need to hand over the diamond to me. Sanam smiles at Sanam-2.

Precap --- No precap.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago