Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Not been watching the show for a while. But Sage, I've got to hug you for coming up with updates. :) Having the patience is amazing..

I cannot believe that this is what has happened to this show. It had such a powerful beginning of two stubborn yet broken characters. Ugh! It irretates me beyond point of how they have damaged their own show!
Season two had a great storyline. Now what the hell were they thinking on "season 3" ! They could show glimpses of Jannat becoming Sanam.. Shaad to turn negative, claiming to "love" her, where Aahil would prove his love for His Sanam. Instead we got rotten vamp scenes which killed our main lead.

I have never been so dissapointed with a show. I mean, what was the need of killing them all? Rehan, Seher and then Aahil!

Kya majboori thi?!

I am so done with QH. Sanam throwing herself off the cliff is so wrong. "Taking-birth-again" is not islam, but then again, what else was?
admarani2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Idiotic leap...if sanam may take rebirth means ahil/kv nly should b cast opposite sanam/mahira hw cn they shw d luv story of sahil wit new male lead srsly even a school student cn write a proper story than ths qh writers/gul...dnt knw wat gul wil get by gng on insultng ahil/kv/sahil fans...cnt cntrl my frustation nd anger...wat they had done wit my ahil/sahil...may s4 get ditchd in trps...
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chicksoup

No Ahil fbs, I suppose.πŸ˜’πŸ˜‰

There is some small chance Mahaira is Seher's daughter...and Sanam's spirit gets into her. Seher dies in childbirth- the kid is adopted by a high society couple...someone has to be an orphan in a 4L show, if not all.πŸ˜†

If we suppose Seher is alive at this point in time...that kid'd be older than Naz or Sanam2's offsprings😲...so I guess rebirth as a totally new character and setting is more likely.

She jumped off  the same cliff... Now that Baba has to get her dead body and bury it next to Ahil's as he promised...and it will be declared the next Lover's Point in Bhopal.πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

I loved it that she jumped off the same cliff.πŸ‘ That's my baby.❀️ Now she keeps him company- TOGETHER FOREVER.

What happened to the witch mom? And Latif and Khaala? And Naz is still in Timbuktu?πŸ˜• Did they kill Khaalu long back?

All these to be answered on Monday?😎

I never watched S2 or S3 but just watched the segment on sbs about leap...
Since Saahil never met I have a feel that Mahira will be seher's daughter..
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Was off this forum and just came to read some comments and to comment on Kv profile. caught up this and I'm no surprised.

You know what they are just out of good ideas. Simply dragging the show! That's why they show anything! Lost all their brains! They know that next season may not have good viewers cause of the cheating they did to us and not seeing any 4L show for the disrespect they showed to us. Well they wanted to show Shajan in S3 out of proper idea and who would see without creative side so used Sahil, again who would watch after the insult they did, so use Sahil again! But Kv has burnt the bridges, so using Sahil they are doing this crap! 
Sanam suicides because they are used to showing all moral less things and out of idea! They couldn't show chudail killing because that would mean she has powers, without that too they could do but again evil will win over good and we won't accept it! Suicide gives nothing but sin, no religion has accepted. It's a thing a coward does and Sanam was so strong. They made her a coward. Ruined the character. No wonder Harshad quit it!
Completely out of idea and brainless! Using Sahil again, but even this we can see if they really know to execute but seems that they don't have talent and I seem to have no time for this crap! 

Soup, if only they could have good ideas like you. The one dying in Shaad's arms with Aahil's name on her lips would be good. People here have better ideas than them. They could actually hire from here.

Honestly, I don't hate tragic stories. But if they ruin the characters then I can't help but hate. Romeo Juliet had one but who hates it? They don't know how to use ideas at all. They come mix up all ideas and execute like crap. They have lost the potential they had in Season 1 and till October of S2.
Edited by Dil-E-Pagalpan - 8 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So I see its sanam's rebirth , so sanam is born again to take revenge from chudail which she cannot do it in last janam . I do not think mahira will know she is sanam till the very end , she will be shown like a poorly treated girl waiting for her prince to save her may be ...    n I'm really done with this same old begum sahiba sanam tracks .. vamp highlighting is too much .. this time they crossed all limits to show the power of vamp winning over good such that she have to be born again to complete her revenge ..
gul 's obsession over vamps is so meh .. almost all characters in show got killed of in hands of vamps tanveet n chudail.
those new fans who are waiting to see new pairing should be careful , its all about vamp hai .. leads are props anyway .
tazzz thumbnail
technically, aahil should be opposite of sanam. this doesn't make sense anymore. if it is rebirth, then why isn't aahil reborn?! (i thought muslims don't believe in rebirth...?) anyways,  it was very unfair for all of us. the directors promised kv and the audience sahil's reunion. although they didn't keep the promise, they could have at least kept survir! i'm just disliking the plot a lot. πŸ˜­ I will definitely try to keep up with QH but i think that most of us will feel a hint of betrayal because we never got to see sahil happy even after waiting so much, right? the least they could have done was keep kv after aahil's rebirth! but kv did not like that idea and i dont blame him. aahil's character was unique! sanam and aahil looked perfect! they were like magnets: opposites attract πŸ˜‰ season 2 was good because we were able to see their chemistry and the drama was intense! they got rid of the original villain and on top of that, the 20 year leap made the current villain, nayi sanam, look 20 years younger! and mahira's character and dressing style went 20 years back! πŸ˜• overall, in my opinion this is not an excellent idea. i support surbhi and i respect her decision, but i'm not liking where this is going πŸ˜’ QH could do better. they have the actors, the story, the fans and everything. i think they could have avoided this leap. πŸ˜­ 

once again, evil has won. evil forced sanam's innocent soul to commit murders for revenge, and then suicide. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
Edited by tazzz - 8 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail
^^ kv was offered to do leap but he chose not to do it .. he don't believe in leaps after leaps n do same crap again .. good decision by him ..
Gamzada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was watching the story about Sanam & her family & then Aahil cos there were good potential in the story & of course mesmerising chemistry between those two.
Starting was qood, but then for the sake of making more money they've prolonged the story illogically & failed in execution. So, they ended with destroying & deleting their golden couple completely (SAhil couldn't reunite even after their death). It is a huge disappointment.

& right now it is just a business.
Money talks.
Makers use the name of QH & SJ personally to earn a money. That's all. The story absolutely doesn't matter.
Just name, fases, outfits...
(imho)
Edited by Gamzada - 8 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gamzada

This show is just a business right now.

Money talks.
Makers use the name of QH & SJ personally to earn a money. That's all. The story absolutely doesn't matter.
Just name, fases, outfits...
(imho)

I agree ... its all about business for them .. qubool hai is a hit show ,has some name in the past and their face since day one is Surbhi , so why not make some money by experimenting same revenge saga of powerful begum sahiba , beta n some poor gal never ending crap all over again ... ridiculous . this time the characters aren't different , in season2 sanam n aahil were completely different from asad n zoya so it brought a unique charm to the show again . this season its exact copy of Season2 mainly sanam2's n intense beta azaad . here the new andaaz they were talking is sanam with chasmish look nothing is unique about this leap ...     this whole leap idea is ridiculous , like what even ? make chudail super woman ,make her create a fake shaad , kill aahil n be responsible for sanam's death n what not ...   
tanveer killed AsYa , their daughters both got tortured n lost their loves finally got killed by the evil witch , then another janam with same torture to go through ...

Edited by tejaswie - 8 years ago