Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

apna koi nahi???

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 25 October 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged

hey in the last episode.... it made me cry to see aryan so lonely....

remember the first scene...where he tells deepika...." chalo agar mujhe kuchh ho bhi jaata hai to kya farak padta hai?? mere liye rone wala hai hi kaun??? "

does this mean aryan has no parents....no relatives....no friends....except the ones from his office????....isn't tht a bit too sad???Cry

oh but one thing i wudn wanna miss mentionin...was the cheeky smile he gave after deliverin the dialogue....and before leavin the room....it dint look like he was sad or serius in the least abt what he had said.....Wink

sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 26 October 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Bt remember in one of the previous epi wen Dipika said Aryan tum nihayati.....ajeeb ho   
he replied meri maa bhi yahi kehti hai!!!!
then suddenly how come he has no parents coz kehti hai means she's there otherwise it would hve been "kehti thi".
sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 26 October 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Cheeky smile was for the emotional blackmail 2 Dipika dat he succesfully carried out.Haina!!!!!!
s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 26 October 2006 at 2:45am | IP Logged
right..i think he used the sentence just to get Deepika tongue-tied...else she may go on and on with her questions for which he has no ans. or does not want to ans.
Regarding Aryan being lonely....i think he must be lonely coz. i feel such ppl. though they r good human beeings fail to impress the masses as all they know ,are interested is about their work and perfection in work..the other aspects of life knowingly or unknowingly gets neglected...so ppl. take them wrong....
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 26 October 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL hey sanya...i simply love that scene...and then he says he's gonna change his clothes....
but somehow...i dont know...i just cant see aryan in the role of a son...i can imagine him relly manly...as a cop...thats what suits him best... and the farthest i can see him is as shaina's husband...and the father of her child...somehow...the bhai, beta, devar, all these relationships don fit with aryan....
and if his mom is still alive...ur givin me food for thoutght sanya...i alredy killed her in my fanfic Cry ...assumin what he said in the last episode was true...!!!
praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
mayb aryan's mom usd 2 say dat ven she ws alive.
but how can u say dat aryan is lonely, hum hai na?? wt say guys?
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 3:14am | IP Logged
absolutely......!!!! thts exactly what i thyought when he died.... how could he say tht mere liye rone wala hai hi kaun??/ Angry ...dint we all cry so much for him..... and we're missing him again now....!!! Cry ... its just tht he doesnt know...humse jyaada apne uske koi nahi hai!! Smile
s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 27 October 2006 at 5:03am | IP Logged
right...if only we all could tell him that....!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK! DJ's Creative Unit's big budget show titled as Chamak to air on Life OK!  26

DJ's Creative Unit is all set for their next venture on Life OK titled ...

Iqbal Azad in Sajda! Iqbal Azad in Sajda!  14

Rohit Roy gets his right hand in Iqbal Azad...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index