RIMA 3S: BROKEN HEARTS (final part & epilogue - pg.19) Dt. 22/09) - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Emotional story turned into super funny and hilarious end...!!
It was fabulous ending Sudha...loved the story...
I thought this wud be very heavy emotional story but liked the fun end better ðŸ˜ƒ

Hilarious ending...!! Rk literally threatened Sullu to sign d paper lyk he did to dips & gun 1st pointing head then heart then ROFL...!! Dips trying to act smart hun, bt its Rk with who u r dealing girl...!! Rk-madhu finally united, confessing their love..Edited by as-Sweet - 8 years ago
Epilogue So cute...i luv little krish,so much lyk rk..nutorious...he want to brust mommy belly,lol & carry bag to carry baby...haha..the way he was lukng trish's baby,i though he's falling in luv,lol...tnxx fr pm, sry fr late comnt, ws engaged in exams..!!
hi sudha...I tried to leave comments on previous updates - but having some connection issues. I enjoyed this os . thanks for the pm.
Pls keep posting other work - I will read it for sure.
Posted: 7 years ago
Super story sudha akka. I loved it. But I didn't like rishbala's name linked with supali. But it's OK as it's required for the story.
After reading prologue I was thoroughly confused but I know you would unite them in the end.

Loved RK when he called dipali bitch. After knowing her true face each and every word he called her bitch. Dips is so shameless to come out wrapped in a duvet.
Rk wanted to dissect brain while madhu wanted heart? They are adorably mad. But she shot in that place, serves him right. Dipali is a great cooker😆 always cooking stories. She is a stupid woman. I was so sad that you didn't kill her but she was left for the police , moreover penniless ! Well done.

Marvellous epilogue akka ! So krish and Andrea were born on the same day as their parents anniversary ! His balloon and carrybag antics were hilarious. Last part, when RK called the dog 'dog' and his son's and biwi's outrage was funny LOL.
Thanks for giving such an amazing story !!