Top 13 Jodi from Sony in pics - Ram Priya mentioned

Posted: 8 years ago

TV industry is a huge business and there is plenty of work for everyone out there. Almost every person that has talent within them is sure to make it big in this industry because most often it is not the story but the characters that makes their way into the hearts of audiences. Especially when the characters are shown to play a love-story, they become famous not as individuals but as a lead couple. Fans enjoy watching love stories, be it light hearted, sweet, comedy kind or the thriller, tragic ones, as long as there is a happily ever after in the end. One such channel that has showcased some beautiful love stories is Sony Entertainment Television and here are the top 13 jodis from shows of Sony.

Ram Priya 
In an era where teenage love stories are pre- dominant, Ram and Priya's love story did extremely well, thanks to the amazing chemistry and a different story of two mature people discovering love after marriage. Thanks to their love story, the soap was topping charts for the longest time on Sony.

source - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-13-jodis-from-sony-tv-till-date-in-pics/4/

Ram Priya nobody can reach their level
RaYa or RaShi sirf naam hi kafi h
rahi baath top aane k sirf sony pe hi q woh dono tho puri
TV industry pe raaj krte h... The king n Queen of Television...
love them sooo much...
well said Resha,Go Dino to poorer TV industry me raaj karte hain air in Dino ke chemistry ke baare me to doosri bath hi nahi hai...RaYa ,RaShi rocks
well said Resha,vo Dono to poorey TV industry me raaj karte hain air in Dino ke chemistry ke baare me to doosri bath hi nahi hai...RaYa ,RaShi rocks
long live RAYA..RASHI..BALH.

we all love u rashi.
Raya are best.
luv u sakshi❤️🤗
raya ... the best couple ever...👏
raya magic...!!
⭐️
Originally posted by resha123

Ram Priya nobody can reach their level
RaYa or RaShi sirf naam hi kafi h
rahi baath top aane k sirf sony pe hi q woh dono tho puri
TV industry pe raaj krte h... The king n Queen of Television...
love them sooo much...
100 percent correct dear
During the on air of the show everyone has appreciated them
indeed they are king and queen of TV 

Originally posted by Anandraji

well said Resha,Go Dino to poorer TV industry me raaj karte hain air in Dino ke chemistry ke baare me to doosri bath hi nahi hai...RaYa ,RaShi rocks
i too agree with both of you
their chemistry are unbeatable