Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 7 [Ye Aap Kar Kya Rahi Hain, Miss Tarzan?] - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
Absolutely in lurrrv with this show!!!
How many more episodes to go - Does anyone know?
Originally posted by lostmymusic.

she basically said that just because she is in contract with Wali doesnt mean he can spit out whatever the heck he pleases. The word she used was 'bakk' which is the sound of a dog's bark. Farah's tone and choice of words was very rude and bordering of being uncultured meaning she has no respect for him.

Thanks much appreciated 

Didn't think it was so serious!  She was insulting but he was also being sarcastic and nasty.
Originally posted by Sky23

Thanks much appreciated 

Didn't think it was so serious!  She was insulting but he was also being sarcastic and nasty.

Wali brought that insult upon himself. Ever since she came to haveli, he has been ordering her around very rudely. Do this, wear this, behave like this. Farah is at that place with which she has no good memories associated. Willful contract or not, she is disturbed about having to live there. Plus, the too cold reception from Arjumand and Zarminey and too warm a welcome by AJ, she is confused and conflicted. And then Wali is being all sarcastic and badtameez with her, invading her privacy and really having no filter while talking to her...did he really think Farah will continue taking it all silently and wouldn't snap?
It's kind of hypocritical that Farah is giving such importance to the contract but refuses to even acknowledge the marriage contract. All her talks about being their just because she's following the contract fall short because she the marriage contract isn't even given a second thought :/
^They are two very different things imo. The marriage was basically forced upon her and she never once felt free since the day of the nikaah. There was fear and suffocation associated with it (in her mind) so she always brushed it off as nothing important. While this contract is a means to freedom for her. Her whole life's peace (in her mind) lies on this contract so she relies heavily on it. It isn't hypocritical, she just has her priorities figured out. Farah is anything but a hypocrite. She doesn't care about the marriage so she neglects all the things attached to that contract. She cares about the freedom so she follows all clauses of the other contract for the sake of her freedom.

^They are two very different things imo. The marriage was basically forced upon her and she never once felt free since the day of the nikaah. There was fear and suffocation associated with it (in her mind) so she always brushed it off as nothing important. While this contract is a means to freedom for her. Her whole life's peace (in her mind) lies on this contract so she relies heavily on it. It isn't hypocritical, she just has her priorities figured out. Farah is anything but a hypocrite. She doesn't care about the marriage so she neglects all the things attached to that contract. She cares about the freedom so she follows all clauses of the other contract for the sake of her freedom.
I just needed someone to clear that up. I knew in my mind I was being irrational calling her a hypocrite.
^ I'd disagree with that I think faraa is bit of a hypocrite but not in this contract thing but the way she treats Wali and moiz she hates being ordered around but when it's by moiz as shown in the last episode her reaction wasn't half as much as what it was when Wali did It but i understand why she's bitter towards Wali but that makes her around hypocrite nonetheless
I can't say that Farah is flawless but hypocrisy isn't her flaw. The way she treats Wali and Moiz differently because she has a vastly different dynamic with both these men. It's all in the way she perceives them to be. Wali has been offending her since the beginning, at least that's what she thinks he has been doing. His mere existence in her general life is nothing but a nuisance for her. But Moiz has always been supportive of her and she does owe him a lot. Had it not been for his emotional support to her and Ruhi, Farah's life would've been a lot more isolated and different. Moiz ordering Farah...it was the first time he did it. It was his first offense and Farah didn't take it lightly. Notice the way Farah's expressions hardened at his commanding tone when she talked to Moiz for the first time after coming to the haveli. She cares about him, not as her supposed future life partner but as a friend who was with her at the hardest of times. But that doesn't mean she will take any shit he throws her way covered in commanding tones and emotional blackmail. She is finally learning to use her own judgements to react to situations which will change her dynamics with everyone around her, specially Wali and Moiz. Time time ki baat hai.. 

I can't say that Farah is flawless but hypocrisy isn't her flaw. The way she treats Wali and Moiz differently because she has a vastly different dynamic with both these men. It's all in the way she perceives them to be. Wali has been offending her since the beginning, at least that's what she thinks he has been doing. His mere existence in her general life is nothing but a nuisance for her. But Moiz has always been supportive of her and she does owe him a lot. Had it not been for his emotional support to her and Ruhi, Farah's life would've been a lot more isolated and different. Moiz ordering Farah...it was the first time he did it. It was his first offense and Farah didn't take it lightly. Notice the way Farah's expressions hardened at his commanding tone when she talked to Moiz for the first time after coming to the haveli. She cares about him, not as her supposed future life partner but as a friend who was with her at the hardest of times. But that doesn't mean she will take any shit he throws her way covered in commanding tones and emotional blackmail.  She is finally learning to use her own judgements to react to situations which will change her dynamics with everyone around her, specially Wali and Moiz. Time time ki baat hai.. 

Agree with every thing you said,also want  to add that all her life Farah has been brainwashed by her Mom that her grandfather and her relatives (including wali) are like the worst horrible people in the world, forced marriage to wali only strengthened that argument.

In comparison moiz has been supportive to her and her mom all her life , she was kinda pillar of strength( I am really hating myself as I am typing this ðŸ¤¢) when her dad passed away .

She has got strong reasons to hate wali, she has also realized that everyone has been using her all her life(mom, dad, grandfather , wali also apparently  ), now the only thing she wants from life is freedom from this hated relationship ( which we are sure she will shortly realize how wrong she was , high expectation from wali here ðŸ˜‰ )  and hence respecting the contract which for her is the only ray of hope in these troubled dark times of her life .
Hope it helps

I can't say that Farah is flawless but hypocrisy isn't her flaw. The way she treats Wali and Moiz differently because she has a vastly different dynamic with both these men. It's all in the way she perceives them to be. Wali has been offending her since the beginning, at least that's what she thinks he has been doing. His mere existence in her general life is nothing but a nuisance for her. But Moiz has always been supportive of her and she does owe him a lot. Had it not been for his emotional support to her and Ruhi, Farah's life would've been a lot more isolated and different. Moiz ordering Farah...it was the first time he did it. It was his first offense and Farah didn't take it lightly. Notice the way Farah's expressions hardened at his commanding tone when she talked to Moiz for the first time after coming to the haveli. She cares about him, not as her supposed future life partner but as a friend who was with her at the hardest of times. But that doesn't mean she will take any shit he throws her way covered in commanding tones and emotional blackmail. She is finally learning to use her own judgements to react to situations which will change her dynamics with everyone around her, specially Wali and Moiz. Time time ki baat hai.. 
yea I get it shades of grey in this situation are prevalent!!! though waiting for the time when Wali is everything for her hoping it happens soon now I'm way too eager