Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i knw i may sound cruel but dil garden garden hogaya ke bhavra bagiyan me kho gaya he deserve it nd i hate all those gutterjan fb.sanam didnt remembered ahil like that
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
To be honest guys the bad execution of Aahil's fall from cliff was coz he was not supposed to die there! It was a last minute decision. It was already shot and the scene of Sanam crying over him was actually done with a BD! So there was no song and no flashback etc! So we feel even more cheated. All the others deaths were well planned ahead so they all got good execution. The same reason Seher got a pathetic end after being a pivotal character in Season 2? Coz she was not meant to be dead. But now they declare her as dead? 

I would say Seher was more important to the narrative overall than Shaad? So why did she not get a proper send off? The same applies to Aahil too. Both were unplanned and so badly executed. We as fans feel cheated, and that is only fair! Pathetic PH! 
JShukla thumbnail
^^ so much for amicable separation and un burned bridges😉.

No No Mandy.. don't answer it, but we all know there was no path back to QH for KV after that last Sahil scene. He wasn't ready to shoot a last final scene or were they not ready to shoot a last final scene... 😛golmaal hai sab golmaal hai

However, that still does not explain the lack of flashbacks and song sequence and not having Sanam berate herself for not being able to recognize her love.

It also does not explain a shameless love declaration by Shaad and doubly  more shameless recalling of fun times with Shad by Sanam... totally not required...!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

To be honest guys the bad execution of Aahil's fall from cliff was coz he was not supposed to die there! It was a last minute decision. It was already shot and the scene of Sanam crying over him was actually done with a BD! So there was no song and no flashback etc! So we feel even more cheated. All the others deaths were well planned ahead so they all got good execution. The same reason Seher got a pathetic end after being a pivotal character in Season 2? Coz she was not meant to be dead. But now they declare her as dead? 

I would say Seher was more important to the narrative overall than Shaad? So why did she not get a proper send off? The same applies to Aahil too. Both were unplanned and so badly executed. We as fans feel cheated, and that is only fair! Pathetic PH! 

Mandy there is no point is ranting here, GK is going to do what she likes the best, one could see her hate for Aahil/ KV, I am sure things did not go well between them and that is the reason for the whole quick exit and also dance on Sahil pictures, it was very immature and stupid, but what can y I expect from her PH, the whole story is now F@&@&@& up and there is no point in continuing, they have butchered Sanam completely. I have no feelings left for her, but my Sahil are in my memory alive madly in love living happily somewhere. It is sad that this has to end this pathetic way. God knows why they are coming back with new shit..Hopefully she won't be able to trap any popular actor, this is a pure waste of time looks like the new actor HA realized that and backed out. this is a pure waste of anyone talent and time.. QH is finished, according to me.. 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

^^ so much for amicable separation and un burned bridges😉.

No No Mandy.. don't answer it, but we all know there was no path back to QH for KVafter that last Sahil scene. He wasn't ready to shoot a last final scene or were they not ready to shoot a last final scene... 😛golmaal hai sab golmaal hai

However, that still does not explain the lack of flashbacks and song sequence and not having Sanam berate herself for not being able to recognize her love.

It also does not explain a shameless love declaration by Shaad and doubly more shameless recalling of fun times with Shad by Sanam... totally not required...!

Although it seemed like they decided to kill of Aahil on the day of shooting. They must have known for few days if not a week, cuz during the Eid Special promo weren't they keep on bringing up "kiski hogi yeh Aakhri Eid"
But I agree, even if it was last minute, they still could've shown some flashbacks ... And why did they had to show other clowns dancing on Aahil's picture. What was the need for that "chaar kahandey" dialogue by Sanam. Seemed like a diss towards Aahil and SaHil fans more than anything.
I never connected to Shaad's character, so not really bothered by his death(I'm sure VT will find another project).
Although I would've been greatful to Shaad for saving my life ( even though as an army officer, that was his duty to save an innocent civilian's life), I wouldn't have fallen in love with him or had any feelings remotely close to that. Due to this man's lie, I lived with him thinking he's my husband, shared close moments with him not only that I lived in my own husband house but shared a room with this stranger cuz he led me to believe that he was my husband.
Yea so once finding out the entire truth, I would not have felt any love for Shaad.. But that's just me.
And again, I blame the poor writing and execution for all this.
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Sanam did love Shaad then I can't help but think that she would have told him. If it was the kind of mohabbat you'd feel for a man and not the friendly kind then she would has said it. She was going around telling everyone that Sanam2 stole her mohabbat, Aahil from her so if she loved Shaad then surely she would have said it since she isn't shy? Also why didn't she tell him that she loved him even when he was dying and in his last moments if she did? Why didn't she let him know if she did and that was her last chance? If Aahil was dying and she could have a conversation with him I'd think the one thing she'd want him to know in his last moments is that she loves him but with Shaad she didn't because she doesn't. It was always made clear that Shaad's love was always one sided. Sanam might have cared for him and loved him as a friend but she made it clear that no matter what she isn't in love with him and that her true love is Aahil.

Just hearing how Shajan got a better end than Sahil annoys me a bit but at the same time for me Sahil aren't dead and the Sahil in season 2 got a happy ending. If everyone was in character then Shajan would have never happened so I don't buy it.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for one reason i am happy , i could nt  have heart to see the dead body of aahil, his face n his n anthim kriya al that for my favourite character, those memories will haunt me ...  now i dont feel like aahil died, my mind didnt digest that bit yet, all thanks to those pervert cv's who think they are smart but in a way they reduced my pain ... rehaan death scene haunted me for sometime ...  

JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswie

for one reason i am happy , i could nt  have heart to see the dead body of aahil, his face n his n anthim kriya al that for my favourite character, those memories will haunt me ...  now i dont feel like aahil died, my mind didnt digest that bit yet, all thanks to those pervert cv's who think they are smart but in a way they reduced my pain ... rehaan death scene haunted me for sometime ...  

hmm.. right.. Rehan in Aahil's lap unconscious/perhaps dead was a heartbreaking scene... Also when he was brought to IM and everyone grieved.. it was sad

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

If Sanam did love Shaad then I can't help but think that she would have told him. If it was the kind of mohabbat you'd feel for a man and not the friendly kind then she would has said it. She was going around telling everyone that Sanam2 stole her mohabbat, Aahil from her so if she loved Shaad then surely she would have said it since she isn't shy? Also why didn't she tell him that she loved him even when he was dying and in his last moments if she did? Why didn't she let him know if she did and that was her last chance? If Aahil was dying and she could have a conversation with him I'd think the one thing she'd want him to know in his last moments is that she loves him but with Shaad she didn't because she doesn't. It was always made clear that Shaad's love was always one sided. Sanam might have cared for him and loved him as a friend but she made it clear that no matter what she isn't in love with him and that her true love is Aahil.

Just hearing how Shajan got a better end than Sahil annoys me a bit but at the same time for me Sahil aren't dead and the Sahil in season 2 got a happy ending. If everyone was in character then Shajan would have never happened so I don't buy it.

Your right Maria! No matter what anyone will say she did NOT love Shaad that way! Because if she did, she would have TOLD him. When Sanam got her memory back for a few minutes in the jungle,the first thing she said to Aahil was "I love you Aahil". THAT is what was in her heart! If she loved Shaad like that she would have said so before he died! She loved him as a person who saved her. Someone she had a bond with. Yes she loved Shaad, cared about him. But not the way she did with Aahil! We only have one GREAT love in our lives and to Sanam that great love was Aahil! So no matter what, that won't change! The emotional goodbye may have annoyed people, coz of the way Aahil just disappeared. But that I think has more to do with GK and what a vindictive women she is. Not the actual story. 

I agree. SAHIL got their happy ending even for a little while and they both knew they loved each other and was happy in their love! To me they are where they were at in Season 2. This leap is a huge mistake and I am sure they will realise it in the not too distant future. Your right. SHAJAN only happened coz Sanam was out of her senses! Otherwise she would never have given importance to Shaad in her life! That is the plain truth and everyone knows it! No matter how much you try to deny, that is the reality. 
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great to see how the same show again broke again thousands of hearts like it did mine once during Asya . . !! Well Thats what GK has gotten into her I just wish the next season fans stick more to Real actors fans n not Reel characters ESPECIALLY THE LEADS or again they will be leading on the way of breaking their heart mercilessly. 

P.S: What kind of soft corner Gul has for Triangle love story ?? N lovers not reuniting but shit vulgarity with 3person in her every damn season ?? Any personal grudges?? Aaarrghhh Glad, KVB called it a quit.

Wonder what kind of producer GK is that all her leads leaves her mid way n her show never gets a proper ending.
Asya wasnt end with KSG (though they had enough tym to shut tannu crap n marry asya n bring new season then make ksg exit)
IPK barun wasn't present last day it was horrible bd (though no proper romance even after barun giving his quit letter before 2months he actually quit)
Now KVB 
Yeah, the leading actors were all UNPROFFESSIONAL n she the only retarted lady has sense n proffessionalism (never heard any ph getting this problem back to back apart frok her, proves enough!!) I agree *sigh*

Had nothing to do with QH but had to spit it out sorry for blabberring nonsense.

HA all the best dude its the start of your career better read the script properly n ensure the MALE LEAD HAS ACTUALLY SOME WORK IN QH APART FROM MANHANDLING, BEING HELPLESS, CRYING , ROMANCING N BEING FOOLED  N OFCORS WATCHING YOUR LOVE ROMANCING ON YOUR BRO'S ARM BECAUSE IT WILL B SOME MUQADDAR K KHEL. 
 Wish this tym villain dont get supernatural powers again. 

All the best to upcoming fans