Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful vms Mary!!! I quite enjoyed both. Keep making more ;)
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great vms both! Love the song selection and I hardly have to spell out exactly how much I loved the scene selections!
I am so glad to see that you have this thread! Hope the WAFA bug continues to bite you and you give us many more such gems!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Beautiful VMs both πŸ‘πŸΌ  song selection also very apt πŸ‘  

For the first one, the bewafa song suited to the T.
And in the second one, both are being aware of each other now...so the darmiyaan song is a natural choice...Good job Mary πŸ‘

Thanks for the appreciation Vidya! πŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 26javey

Wonderful vms Mary!!! I quite enjoyed both. Keep making more ;)

Oh you did not see the other one? 
Thanks again! πŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: twerping

Great vms both! Love the song selection and I hardly have to spell out exactly how much I loved the scene selections!

I am so glad to see that you have this thread! Hope the WAFA bug continues to bite you and you give us many more such gems!

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ
Oh my fan girling is not going away anytime soon. Don't worry! πŸ˜†
twerping thumbnail
Originally posted by: mary78613

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ
Oh my fan girling is not going away anytime soon. Don't worry! πŸ˜†

Hehe! Yes! I am really loving the fangirling that I have encountered here!πŸ˜ƒ I am new in this part of IF and DeD is the first Pakistani serial I am watching as it is being aired. While watching it now does mean that I have to go through the anxious wait for the next epi to air, it also means I get to see all this wonderful fan art! 

mary78613 thumbnail

Hehe! Yes! I am really loving the fangirling that I have encountered here!πŸ˜ƒ I am new in this part of IF and DeD is the first Pakistani serial I am watching as it is being aired. While watching it now does mean that I have to go through the anxious wait for the next epi to air, it also means I get to see all this wonderful fan art! 

Oh so you're new to Pakistani shows. I personally think that watching the show when it is on air is much more fun. The wait and anticpation for the next episode is what makes us more excited for the show πŸ˜‰ And the best part is all the lovely discussions we do in the DeD thread after the episode.

Thank you again! πŸ˜ƒ
twerping thumbnail
Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh so you're new to Pakistani shows. I personally think that watching the show when it is on air is much more fun. The wait and anticpation for the next episode is what makes us more excited for the show πŸ˜‰ And the best part is all the lovely discussions we do in the DeD thread after the episode.

Thank you again! πŸ˜ƒ

Not new to Pakistani shows but generally I get to know of a show a year after it has aired...and yes, the discussions are great fun! Also the thing about anticipation is the tantalizing possibilities that run through our heads, stuff that may or may not be actually shown in the episodesπŸ˜‰
mary78613 thumbnail

Not new to Pakistani shows but generally I get to know of a show a year after it has aired...and yes, the discussions are great fun! Also the thing about anticipation is the tantalizing possibilities that run through our heads, stuff that may or may not be actually shown in the episodesπŸ˜‰

Haha really? Itna late? You should keep track of shows na! πŸ˜†
Yes predicting stuff and making up various scenarios is the best part! 
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Amazing VM Maryy !!! ❀️

Thankyou once again! πŸ˜ƒ