Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tarannum20

I always knew karan was innocent arjun and ananya didn't even trusted him for once

Well they are going to pay for that πŸ˜‰
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

waiting for the next update

Coming shortly πŸ˜›
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature2

great update πŸ˜‰

Thank u g πŸ˜Š
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Mera shotta baby Karan... πŸ˜­

Aww...:*
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Part 42

Karan: three years is a very long time...I wonder how long is forever..he gave his signature smile but Arohi could see the unshed tears in his eyes...
His words made clear to her that he is not going to tell truth to anyone..even if it means he is gonna suffer Forever...but destiny had it's own plans...
Karan stood up to leave...he turned around in froze to see a very shocked Arjun standing there...he looked like life has been sucked out of him..he looked so vulnerable staring back at him...
Karan closed his eyes for a brisk moment and walked out of there...the truth he kept burried in his heart from last 3 years was out..n he didn't want to face all the drama that will follow now..
He reached his room n punched on wall..he was feeling so much anger..
Arjun: Karan..he said standing at door..
Karan shot him an angry glare..Arjun opened his mouth to say something but Karan stopped him by showing his hand...
Karan: no..no don't even start! I don't want to hear how much sorry u r after knowing the truth..how much guilty u r feeling...I don't want to hear any of it..just go from here..
Arjun: Karan plz...he pleaded..
Karan: I said LEAVE!!! he roared...
Arohi who was standing behind Arjun shivered...she had never seen Karan angry..n rite now he just looked like a raged lion..
Arjun: m sorry Karan..his eyes tearing..
Karan: I don't want to hear it...Just Go...!!  He moved forward in pushed Arjun out banging the door..
Arjun knocked on door n pleaded him to open the door..but Karan didn't even budged..Arjun slipped down on floor feeling broken..
Arohi came at his side n kept her hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him..
Arjun:  I always blamed him for failing me as a brother..but the truth is..it's me who failed him as a brother...I am the worst brother...he closed his eyes in regret..
After one hour Arohi knocked at Karan's door..
Karan: I don't want to see anyone..leave!  Came his harsh reply..
Arohi: Karan..it's me Arohi..plz open the door.. she said softly..
She heard the latch being removed..she slightly opened the door n entered inside closing the door again..
Karan: what u want now? He said in dry voice..
Arohi: u ok..?  She asked standing in front of him n staring in his eyes..
Karan: yes m okay thank u..I appreciate ur gesture but I don't want anyone's care..he said bluntly n looked away from her..
Arohi looked at him with sad eyes n taking a step closer hugged him softly...
Arohi: it's okay to demand for care Karan..we all need it..she pulled back n looked at him..
Karan: plz leave me to myself Arohi...I don't want these counselling words...he said looking back at her..his blank eyes shielding everything hidden in his heart..
Arohi: stop being hard on urself...she kept her hand on his shoulder..
Karan: stop being my counsellor..do u think it all affects me...then u r wrong I don't care..I have stopped caring long back..he removed her hands from his arms n turned his back towards her..
Arohi furiously turned him back: u don't care right..so why u came to India after 3 long years?
Karan: bcz I wanted to be sure that Arjun was suffering just like me...
Arohi: no..u wanted to be part of ur sister's wedding and meet Arjun...if u were just willing to see Arjun suffering..u won't have done the things u did for us..
Karan: I did everything to part u guys but I failed..he shrugged his shoulders...
Arohi crossed her arms: like what..? Plz enlighten me Karan..
Karan glanced at her with a sly smile: I can hear myself in u rite now..
Arohi smirked: if u want to understand better..try being them..
Karan raised his eyes in appreciation..
Arohi: m still waiting for u to enlighten me...
Karan sighed: umm...remember the first time we met...I have seen the sparkle in Arjun's eyes for u..and I knew my brother was in love with u..that was the reason I was so friendly n Flirty with u..so that I can hurt him every time he sees u happy with me...
Arohi chuckled: u were friendly n Flirty with me not for hurting him..but for making him jealous..u knew he loves me...u wanted him to realize the same..she said with a proud smile..
Karan: I deliberately booked only one hotel room for us in Agra..I had bad intentions for u...he said with evil smile..
Arohi laughed softly: yeah rite..that's why u made sure Arjun comes to know about this..u did that so that Arjun can react on my confession..
Karan frowned: I tried to create misunderstandings between u guys at Rashi's Sangeet..
Arohi: u finally made Arjun confess his feelings to me..she said curt tone...
Karan: I met Mishu in hotel that night creating troubles for u n Arjun..
Arohi: u were there to threaten her..u said her the things u wished Arjun has said..she added softly..
Karan: I met u disguising as Arjun too..
Arohi: that was a coincidence.. she frowned..
Karan smirked: really??
Arohi: I maybe wrong about this one but m sure it was not what we thought it to be..u meant no harm..she said staring in his eyes..
Karan stared her for while but then looked away..
Arohi: accept it Karan..u care for everyone even after everything...she said making him look at her..
Karan: stop assuming things Arohi..he pushed her away..go to ur boyfriend he needs u rite now..I don't need anyone..
Arohi: u stop pretending Karan..even now u r thinking about him...what is it if not care?
Karan I don't care..he yelled...I don't care..he yelled once again n pushed everything on floor..whiskey bottles..lamp..flower vase..were all lying broken on floor..
Arohi moved closer to him an hugged him once again...
Karan kept his Hans on side not returning the hug but he took a long breath calming himself...he hates to admit but he needed that hug..
Arohi: u have every right to punish them but don't hurt urself...she patted his back..listen to him once..she whispered..
Karan looked at door where Arjun was standing with hope in his eyes..
Arohi: plz..she pressed his arm n left from there..
Karan rolled his eyes at Arjun..he crossed his arms..
Karan: what happened brother? Yesterday u were like..Karan is not a good person..Karan is responsible for everything...n then Boom!!  Bomb after bomb are dropped on u..first Mishika n Shane..n now this !! There must be rush of memories..rush of guilt..he said in accusing voice..
Arjun: I..I...I am sorry Karan..he started in heavy voice...there is nothing I could say to amend what I did 3 years back...I messed it all and blamed u for it..I am really sorry..
Karan: ur sorry doesn't make any difference to me..!
Arjun: plz Karan...I will do everything u want me to do...just give me one chance..I am very sorry..I need u brother..
Karan: 3 years...3 years Arjun..in these 3 years..did u for once tried to find out about me? Did u ever tried to know how I was doing..whether I was alive or not..? everytime its about u only..u r standing here n telling me that how much sorry u r n u need me...but did it ever occur to u that I might also need my brother?  He yelled...
Arjun: my no word will ever justify my actions 3 years back...out of everyone I was supposed to stand by u..but all I did was disappoint u..I..I am a horrible brother..he said n hugged Karan tightly...I am sorry..he kept saying it hugging him..
Karan: is this all u wanted to say..?
Arjun: Karan..
Karan: u can leave now..! 
Arjun: Karan..I am a fool..I am a jerk and a pathetic person..plz forgive me...I will make everything rite..
Karan: I don't want to hear ur words..I hate u Arjun...n ur no apology can change that...so u better leave...he said turning his back to him...
Arjun stared him for a while n then left after telling him how guilty he was once again...
----------
Next day..
Karan was sitting near pool side...he poured himself drink n gulped it down..it was not a new thing for him to drink in morning...but today he was on spree of getting high..as the sun shone..the truth was known to all..n ever since everyone was coming to him telling him..how sorry they are...how much guilty they feel..they miss him n want him back in their lives..
Arjun has come to him so many times..Rashi had called him numerous times..it was like he had become everyone's favorite..
Karan: looks like...I have a new visitor..he remarked n turned to Ananya who was standing behind him..
Ananya: Ar..Arjun told me everything..she stammered..
Karan: so sweet of him..remind me to thank him later..he smiled n resumed to his drink..
Ananya: I am sorry...she said in teary voice..
Karan: ahh..! I am tired of listening the same word..try something new..
Ananya: I made a blunder...I ruined everything between us due to my stupidity...I am so sorry Karan...
Karan: it's been 3 years Ananya..all this doesn't affect me...so don't bother..
Ananya: plz Karan..she pleaded...I..I still love u...I have always loved u..I promise I will make everything rite between us..
Karan: love...he laughed harshly..what love without trust Ananya...?
Ananya: I was heartbroken when I saw u with Mishika in hotel room..I was not thinking straight...
Karan: u think only u were heartbroken..? I atleast expected u to show some trust in me..but all u did was dagger my heart with ur words..
Ananya cupped his face in her palms: not trusting u was a big mistake...but I promise..we will start new..I love u..n I know u love me too...we will put past behind us...I will do everything to earn ur forgiveness...every day every moment I will make up to u for my mistakes..
Karan: U have broken my heart once...I have yet not been able to get all pieces back...
Ananya: Karan..plz! Fresh tears flowed from her eyes...
Karan: I have nothing to give u now...I don't trust anyone...anymore...he stepped back from her...
Ananya threw her on him hugging tightly..she cried begging him to give one more chance..
Ananya: I will die without u Karan..
Karan: u were doing just fine for 3 years without me..maybe finding a new Rohan will help...he said emotionlessly parting her away from him...
Ananya: I was running away from u...but I don't want to now...she held his arms..
Karan: what if u still hadn't known the truth? Would u have said same thing then also..?
Ananya stared him blankly...
Karan: No..rite! There is no love without trust..u don't trust me..u never did...I have come past everything..don't try to pull me back..I don't need anyone..neither Arjun..nor U..
Ananya fell on her knees joining her hands: plz Karan..I am sorry..I love u..she pleaded as tears continue to fell from her eyes..

Leja zakhm tere jo tune diye
Ab inki zaroorat nahi
Jhoote waade kiye
Jhoote sapne diye
Tere bin bhi jee lunga main

Karan with all his will turned his back towards her: u never loved me...he said before walking away from her...her tears were falling like acid on his heart..maybe his heart was broken..but with all the broken pieces he still loved her..the every step he took going far from her felt so heavy..only he knew how he controlled himself from running back to her and soothe her by engulfing in his arms...but he couldn't..the pain of his own wounds was too much..

O ho.. ab chaahe roothe dil
Ab chaahe toote dil
Ab kabhi na lotunga main

Ab inki zaroorat nahi
Jhoote waade kiye
Jhoote sapne diye
Tere bin bhi jee lunga main..

ho ho ho...

Karan reached his room n closed the door...after all these years he finally wanted to cry but he couldn't...earlier he refused to let his pain come out as tears n today tears refused to come..he had been strong all this while not crying for once..but today for once he wanted to be weak n cry..cry until the pain stops..but he couldn't..not a single drop of tear came out..

Mujh mein tu rehta hai yaadon mein meri
Kyun phir nahi main nigahon mein teri
Abhi tu yahin thi Tu baahon mein mere
Aankhe jo kholi, kahade thhe bin tere

Ab mujhko pehchano
Kyaa khoya hain jaano
Ab kabhi na lotunga main

He stood up n started packing his bags..his work was done..he fulfilled his promise given to Rashi...now it was time for him to leave...this place is just not for him...

Ab inki zaroorat nahi
Jhoote waade kiye
Jhoote sapne diye
Tere bin bhi jee lunga main

ho ho ho...

Milke naa hum mile
Na rahein silsile
Jaa leja tu zakhm tere

Before the tomorrow's sun shine he will be flying away from here...going far away from everyone..

Precap: small leap 
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nahi nahi nahi...

Plz koi mere Karan ko rok lo ... πŸ˜­ 

Aru pleeezzz... mere Karan ko rok lo...  πŸ˜­

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
I was crying while
reading
it was too emotional
are karan kaha ja raha hai
plz use rok do
thanx for pm
update soon
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he can't go like this.. He deserves the love of everyone, he needed it then, he needs it now and will always need it..

Continue soom
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

They will be coming soon😳

thanxx
i vil luk forward 2 dem
anyways i lykd ch 42 n ananya waala portion awesum :-)
vaise which tv actress do u think vud b ananya? Jst asking so dat i can imagine a bit:-)
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding update sneha
this ff is truely entertaining
o god poor karan is so much hurt
hold on is karan leaving again?
But arjun n ananya deserve it
thanks for pm
plz continue soon