Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
guys what is happening? is sami really leaving jjkn or is it just a romour!?!?!?!
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

you see whenever there is a stupid twist in the story(think i can call that crap as a story) people start saying samir is leaving jjkn

now this has become a joke rather than a news

marvelm thumbnail

hi   evrybdy.. im a new memb, and right aft logging on i read purab is out of the show.uff! no need to explain  i logged on bec of SS.

and pls surnita, wen did rakshanda interview purab? pls post d details and same reqst 2 crazy abt purab.

pls guys.

kaleidoscope thumbnail
is it true or just a rumour?.... can anyone confirm it??
maulikmv thumbnail
I know the news is not easy to digest but I think it is true. In any case we will get to know by the end of the week, thats what I hv been told. As far as replacing an artist instead of throwing out of character, I guess is works when the character is going to continue for long. As T & D are trying to go back th the original BLF srory, Purab could not be an important character. I guess thats where Mr. SS's problems could have also started. He possibly thought the show could not, should not continue without him and thats why tried to hold the producers at ransom. Any ways, I would rather watch the JJKN going back to the original BLF storyline so that once and for all T & D would know what to do with the show
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey friends,
Thanks so much for the warm welcome,everybody is so nice and friendly here.. 😊
surnita thumbnail

Hi Maulikmv - I thought you were a hoaxer but seeing as you returned to the forum - maybe I was wrong!  Welcome to the forum!!!!

LONG LIVE ARMAAN SURI!!!!!!!!!!!!

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

LONG LIVE ARMAAN SURI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhagwaan kare tera THELAA khul jaaye aur tu beche Aaloo Puri.

😆

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail

Jammy promise me you will never write the scripts for a comedy show!😆

Edited by surnita - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: JODY

duh! Comedy is supposed  to be funny no?

Who said I was trying to be funny??

I was seriously joking 😛.

Jammy.