Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I hope and pray you are right and Samir Soni has been kicked out.  I get the impression he doesnt get along with other cast members - Malaika, Jassi, Armaan, Raj and Pari actors all hang out together.  And when Rakhshanda interveiwed SS she was a bit frosty to him...maybe it is just me making the wrong presumption.....
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

I hope and pray you are right and Samir Soni has been kicked out.  I get the impression he doesnt get along with other cast members - Malaika, Jassi, Armaan, Raj and Pari actors all hang out together.  And when Rakhshanda interveiwed SS she was a bit frosty to him...maybe it is just me making the wrong presumption.....

well you are right surnita...but think how the cast is going to feel about a guest star who becomes the star of the show and hogs  all thier air time. ever since purab came into scene ...everybody except jassi took a backseat,there was literally nothing for them to do...that should lead to some resentment. though if you think about it ,it is not samir's fault. things like that happen frequently on tv shows....ekta serials are a big example...where some actors had to opt out becoz a certain guy who came in for a cameo decided to stay.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

someone has a very good imagination 😆 nice story

Morgoth thumbnail

Welcome maulikmv and Daisy.

Yes, Laks...we have some more competition in the world of fantasy fiction.😉

anniegupta_ thumbnail
welcoem to the forum maulikmv and daisy!!.. mog ur avatar is so sweet daisy!!!!

ummm... i don't think this is true
surnita thumbnail
Uhh ohh uff Hande has posted a similar thread and she is a long term member of this group so hopefully it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
haw many times has purub left the show ?😕
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well as far as i know this was a rumour on the net.Well now that purab was among the top 3 finalists of aap jaisa i really don't think he is going to be thrown out.In fact he even said that he has been shooting night and day for jassi and that due to date problems he might not be able to shoot few scenes in jassi but he will be back soon.(trying to find the site with his interview.....will post it soon)
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and hey maulikmv....could you post the source from where you got this info....
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

In fact he even said that he has been shooting night and day for jassi and that due to date problems he might not be able to shoot few scenes in jassi but he will be back soon.(trying to find the site with his interview.....will post it soon)

thats what I thought too......if u can find the site Naina...that would be great......will put an end to all the speculations.......