Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
As part of MM Sagarika must have accompanied the Nautanki team to perform on the Independence day and she may witness the wedding preparations as well. But she will not have time to stop the wedding as she has to look for what Chandu has planned in the name of Nautanki. So if at all the marriage stops, it has to be by Suraj as he may remember the Independence day they celebrated earlier when BB had sent them out of RM (studies & LC fiasco.)

So Suraj might ask Sandya (LM in disguise of her) that they will celebrate the Flag hoisting first and then they can continue the wedding celebration and mean while Sags may come face to face with Ved who may call her Maa. This will make Chandu alert and also open of Pandora box about Sandya's identity and we may also see BK and others take hold of the whole mautanki team who were ready to kill the neta who was supposed to hoist the flag.

Chandu might take either Ved or Babasa as hostage and Sandy will fight him and rescue the whole RM and others.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx fr sharing..

or due to this bomb blast thing lali mrge might not happen nw n get postponed giving sum time fr sandy to come n stop the next time.. lol
deejagi thumbnail
I some how don't want any bomb blast happening again. Let it be hostage at gun point or something but no Bomb blast.
SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bhagat Singh ne kaha tha.. "behron ko sunane ke liye, dhamake ki jarurat hoti hai"

Bhabho has become Behri (deaf) and Andhi (blind) in her chhoro's love.. 
She has to wake up.. and listen to what others saying!! 

thanks for the inputs everyone!! ðŸ˜Š

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol bro
i second ramya
this bomb blast is only to post pone the marriage
after finishing MM sandy will come at the right time to stop the marriage which may take place in Rm itself
deejagi thumbnail
thala I want Suraj to remember about their earlier Independence day celebration and try to talk to Sandya (Lalima) about the same and realize that the bride is not his Sandyaji and stop the wedding. I don't want some bloody bomb blast to happen to stop the marriage. I want it to be stopped by Suarj only. If the bomb blast happens, then what significance it serves for Sandya to stay with the Gharjana Sanghatan for so many months and still could not stall the blast? If blast happens, whether the people die due to blast or not but they will surely die out of stampede.
Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs sonali
I think the bomb blast may help suraj to regain conciousness as he had witnessed the bomb blast in train. Dont want the marriage to happen 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good guess 5
lol you and dee come up with awsm guesses