The end of DilJeet/Manawar

notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why did Manjeet look like she's always giving Dilawar flirty smiles? Also I loved the part when Dilawar was all like "chup kar buriya." 

I thought Dilawar was a good villain and only got brought down by Manjeet so it was nice to Dilawar put her in her place and tell her he was using her. I would have liked to have seen him come out of Manjeet's pallu sooner and been all villainy on his own. Manjeet could do nothing without Dilawar but Dilawar was capable of being a villain on his own. He didn't need Manjeet and being associated with her imo just brought his character down. Their scenes together just seem cringey and wrong and I fast forwarded them but him on his own was always good to watch.

I couldn't stop laughing today. Manjeet was all confident and being all "Dilawar mujhe bacha lega" and kept throwing Dilawar flirty and appreciative smiles when he came and being like "we won Dilawar" and Dilawar's all like "No, I won you old woman. Don't you get it? I used you and now that you've got no use anymore I don't care what happens to you." Manjeet looked so shocked as if she didn't ever expect her lover Dilawar to betray her like that.

The end of DilJeet/Manawar 😭 
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww..budhiya got played..she thought she had Dilu wrapped around her finger, but it was Dilu who played her all along! But they deffo looked like they had something going on btw them since the beginning. ðŸ˜‰ Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that was hilarious part and well played by dilawar.. poor manjeet abh dekh bhi lo veera ne dilawar ke sir main danda mara par tabhi dilawar ne goli marre ðŸ˜† and manjeet didn't do nothing