Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Grrr ...my bad habit ...I read last para first and now I'm all emotional by reading TD's words 😭
Superb ending⭐️⭐️⭐️ truly amazing 👏👏👏 this story is one of my favorites 😳 you're too good with war scenes as always...I love that a lot 👏 

Loved ending ...specially because of my lil champ AS 😳 he has to be there in end 😉

Keep writing more 😳 I'm not so happy as my fav story ended 🥱waiting for next ...eagerly 

Just wanna say this is  MARVELOUS piece of your writing ⭐️👏🤗
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari0706

lovely lovely just superb...

loved how Praja had a small wedding very sweet and special

and Ajab is crazy not telling about her contractions all day for her brother ... pratap had a right to be upset... 

Pari jaana 🤗

Thank you re

Ajabde knows Pratap won't be mad at her zyaada der tak after all bechaari did it for her bhai ka wedding na
Originally posted by: my_angel...

WOW DI...GR8 ENDING TO A GR8 STORY👏...AJAB ALWAYS MANAGE TO SUCK LIFE OUT OF PRATAP😆

weddings do make you nervous at times Patta😉... Loved PRAJA wedding😊... and Ajab's desire to attend the wedding despite the contractions was highly risky yet hilarious😆.

Bechara Pratap😲  last thing he could dream of is having his crazy imprint ready to deliver?!?!😉

SAD😭 N HAPPY😛 BOTH AS MY FAVORITE STORY GETS ITS DESERVING END...

KEEP WRITING MORE DI😊

Hey Soumya
Thank you so much for your kind words
will do
Originally posted by: ramya06

What an ending di! Amazing, fabulous, mindblowing! 👏 👏 👏 Loved praja wedding.😳 And ajab attending patta's wedding even after the contractions! 😲 😆 And our little,cute crazy, amar singh. 😳
Sorry di,no lamba wala comment this time.Kya hai ki my stupid lappy is back to its antics. Stupid kahin ka,phir se band ho gaya hai aur chaalu hone ka naam nahi le raha. 😡 😡 Ab lagta hai naya hi lena hoga.
But ya,demon saga ended and gangster's bride towards the ending. So i am waiting to read your next story eagerly. 😛 😳

Ramya dear

Thanks re
Aww lappy change karwa kena aona and get a accha waala - I have a lenovo and it works really well

Next story is a work in progress😛
Originally posted by: dsm123

Grrr ...my bad habit ...I read last para first and now I'm all emotional by reading TD's words 😭

Superb ending⭐️⭐️⭐️ truly amazing 👏👏👏 this story is one of my favorites 😳 you're too good with war scenes as always...I love that a lot 👏 

Loved ending ...specially because of my lil champ AS 😳 he has to be there in end 😉

Keep writing more 😳 I'm not so happy as my fav story ended 🥱waiting for next ...eagerly 

Just wanna say this is  MARVELOUS piece of your writing ⭐️👏🤗

Dhanu darling
Koi nahi re
Glad you enjoyed it

AS is only for you re

Thank you so much

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Mindblowing ending Garima👍🏼

Thanks Nonie
Originally posted by: sujata_patil

I just love how every story n its end has a element of its own... The ends are never similar except fot the fact that they are happy endings!!!

Good that all was well in their heard earned world. They all together strive even harder to build a better future not just for their children but for all.

Yes weddings do make you nervous at times Patta. Loved the happiness filled small wedding of Praja. N the baby had to be named Amar Pratap Singh!!! The wedding and Ajab's antics to attend the wedding despite the contractions was risky as well as funny. She knew Patta had only her as immediate family though ALL OTHER'S were equally his family.

Pratap handled her very calmly; last ting he must have wanted is an agitated imprint ready to
 deliver!!!

SAD N HAPPY BOTH AS ANOTHER VERY VERY INTERESTING STORY COMES TO ITS DESERVING END...
KEEP UP THE CREATIVITY GARIMA ⭐️

Hey Sujata

I love happy endings and love Om Shanti Om ka dialogue- jab tak happy ending na hui matlab picture abhi baaki hai

Patta for Ajabde is more than her brother tbh- he's satyed away from all of them for a long time and they united reently when she came to the demon world so she's like making up for all the lost time and she knows that if she told them ki she was experiencing the contractions then there was a chance of the wedding getting postponed which she didn't want - she wanted Patta to begin this beautiful chapter in his life

Thank you so much for your kind words