Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Note

Hi guys my sisy Divanru will continue this story.hope u people will like her writing.

Thankyou
9900 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Note

Hi guys my sisy Divanru will continue this story.hope u people will like her writing.

Thankyou

That's alright πŸ˜Š
Waiting to read this story further.
Hope your sisy would PM the update πŸ˜ƒ
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Raksha for let us know. And welcome Pooja for writing this story . I am waiting for your  wonderful imagination in writer world.πŸ€—πŸ€— Oh please PM me as well cause the writer name when post might change right.πŸ˜‰
rufana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's alright di
will wait for her update 😊
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends, here's the next part.
Part-2

He tried once more "hey I am Raman bhalla and u are."The girl didn't respond and chose to be in her self made ball.He remain stand there for sometime in a hope that she will at least look at him but invain she didn't move abit from her place.Now he was furious. He dropped the idea of helping her and backed off. Raman thought that may be she dumb.He asked the manager"It may be possible that she is dumb."
M-may be sir but if she is then she must had given some mute signals but she never responded in to anyone except a nurse who usually took care of her.
R-oh! Then provide her with best medical facilities so that she can live a normal life.
M-sir we r doing our best.
R-mihir everything is done now we should leave.
Mi-O ya why not.

They were about to leave the place but a boy came running to the manager and informed him about something and the manager ran towards a room .curiously Raman and Mihir also followed him.They thought if something urgently is needed they can help .They entered a ward type room having six beds.They reached at the last bed to the corner of the room only to found the same girl refusing to eat anything mother food nor medicine some nurses were circling her but she was avoiding everyone.Mihir curiously asked the manager"she usually does this or today is some special occasion.
M-no sir she is always quite .she only respond to a nurse who takes care of her but today she is on leave.
Mi-then what will u do now.

M-we will try for sometime if we succeed then its OK either we will leave her like that her nurse will come tomorrow and will take care of her.

R(in a concerned tone)- u people will leave her hungery without giving medicine.

M-sir we don't have any option. She will not listen to us and also we have many patients to take care of.

Raman took the plate of food from the nurse and went towards the girl and spoke in a little loud tone as if scolding her" what's going on .why are u troubling everyone".

The girl  for the first time lifted her gaze and looked towards the source of the voice as it was not familiar to her.she kept on looking at him for more than five min. as if she was recognising him.Raman spoke  again" why u r not eating.finish ur food and take medicines." 

He forwarded the plate to her. she again looked at him he signalled her with his eyes to have the food.she silentely obeyed him and started eating.Everyone those were present were surprised.Everbody except manager and mihir left the place.Raman stands near her while she silently completed the food.After she finished the food raman gave her water and medicine. She obeyed him.After she took medicine he tug her in bed and said"now don't bother anyone and sleep".she closed her eyes.She was obeying him like she is a puppy and he was her master.

Then they returned from there.There whole day was spend in the orphanage.Raman took his dinner early and went to bed as he was tired of  happening of the day but it seems that sleep was very far from his eyes since his whole mind was captured by that girl.she seems familiar to him.He was trying very hard to recall but everything went in vain as he cannot figure out anything.

Next day he was late and was readying fast .He was not in a good mood because he hated to be late .all thanks to the girl who occupied all his mind yesterday.He smacked his head and spoke to himself "again u r thinking about her.what the hell.leave her .she is just a random girl who is not in a good condition but our rehab. is taking care of her.she will be okay.u shouldn't worry."His phone was buzzing continuesly while he  was engrossed talking to himself .He received the phone in jiffy .it was from rehab. 
M-m I talking to raman sir.
R-yes, whose it.
M- sir I m the manager of rehab center.
R-(recognising him )yes mr. Sharma.

M- I m sorry to bother u sir but the girl u met yesterday is again bothering us.
R(angrily)- so how is it my problem. Your nurse must have come back she can take care of her.
M-sir please listen to me.
R-(again in a angry mode) what  speak up quickly I don't have that much time.
M(hesitately)-sir our nurse has not back yet as someone close to her is very sick..
Raman cut his sentence in mid and shouted"then that is not my problem .I m Raman kr.Bhalla not a nurse to look after ur patients.u should arranged someone else and please don't bother me again".

He was about to disconect the call but the manager pleaded to him "sir please listen to me once then u can cut the call."

R-ok but in short I m already running late.
M-sir from the time she wake her eyes were fixed on the door seems that she is waiting for u.She started crying when we told her that u can not come.she is now in a very vulnerable state as she is crying continuesly. She has refused to take any food or medicine. Sir we had tried everything but she is so adamant that at last I have to call u.

He don't know why but he was driving fast to the rehab center.
After reaching there he didn't bother to meet manager but ran towards the ward. He entered and found that she was really in a very bad state and her eyes were fixed on the door and tears were continuesly flowing from them.Her eyes were swollen and puffy, her face was red due to continues cry.He ran to her only to find that her cry was replaced by a small smile.she immediately wiped her tears and smiled at him.He was surprised to see this because its very strange for him that he is running for a unknown girl and she is feeling relieved to see him.

He kept his thoughts aside and asked her"u were waiting for me." 

She nodded.
R-why.
She didn't respond only looked at her.the nurse showed up with a tray of food and medicine.
R-first u finish all this and then we will talk.

She took the tray from nurse and started eating.while she was eating raman was lost in the thought that what is this ?is there any connection between them?why from all the person she is found of him?any many more but there was no answer.He thought to make her talk if she can.
She was done with her food and medicine.Raman came to her and asked softly"if u can speak tell me ur name."
She looked at him but didn't answer him.he asked again to be followed by same.
R(angrily)what m i doing here if u r not answering me .I must go.

He turned to leave but was stopped by a soft hand but a strong pull.He turned to see that her lips were moving.she was trying to speak but it was difficult for her because she had not spoken a work for many days."ish..ish..ishi.."she can manage to mouth only "ishi".
R(amused)"ishi" is that your name.
She shook her head negatively then nodded.
R-i didn't get u.what do u mean.
She tried again ishi and rolled her hand signalling that something is after that.
R-oh ! its not your full name.
She nodded.

That's all friends for now .hope I u will like it.please do comment and let me know how is it.I m sending u pm through raksha read and enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the late comment di
Coming to the update it was fabulous. The way they feel attached to each other was too good.looking forward for next update. Continue soon
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous..
Interesting. 
I really lovee this updateee..
Beautifully written dear. 
Please update next part as soon as possible.  
Can't wait to read more
super_cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update yaar
This story is really interesting and very unique
And u r it in a beautiful way 
Continue soon
All the best for ur future works di
--HANISA-- thumbnail
awesome beautifuly written I found connect in it yaar really too good thx for this updt it totally different from others ss ff pm me for next soon
sam234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a very nice update... so ishita is fond of raman... didnt she recognise his voice?? i think ishita knows raman beforehand and even raman has that thing that he is attached to her...wow very nice... continue soon and update soonish😊