Qubool Hai

Sexxyyy KaranVir Bohra AT 11 - Page 34

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys guys guys...i hv a news.in sbs chugolkhor aunty said sony tv me chanel & productn ne aditya redji(darpan's father 4m bandhan) who was selectd 4 suryputra karan,usse bahar kar dia ha.reasn nehi pata bt aftr promotn,iv also,ph & chanel decide 2 axe aditya though aditya dsnt knw anythng abt it...
My qs is KVB also got offer 4 karan bt he rejectd it bcz he was doing qh & tht time trp was high...so here also may b ths offer cm bk 2 kv nw...!wht say??
Chugolkhor aunty said pata nehi ph & chanl ko kaisa chehra chahiye jo aditya me nehi dikha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LauraVIP

karanvirbohra:  Happy birthday to this lovely monster@officialsurbhic  U r one gem of a woman,may all ur dreams n wishes come.

They are so lovely. KV looks so fresh and what a killer smile he has! Lightened up his face and mine ❤️😉
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

Guys guys guys...i hv a news.in sbs chugolkhor aunty said sony tv me chanel & productn ne aditya redji(darpan's father 4m bandhan) who was selectd 4 suryputra karan,usse bahar kar dia ha.reasn nehi pata bt aftr promotn,iv also,ph & chanel decide 2 axe aditya though aditya dsnt knw anythng abt it...
My qs is KVB also got offer 4 karan bt he rejectd it bcz he was doing qh & tht time trp was high...so here also may b ths offer cm bk 2 kv nw...!wht say??
Chugolkhor aunty said pata nehi ph & chanl ko kaisa chehra chahiye jo aditya me nehi dikha...

We here all want KV to be Ashoka. But yes he did get offered SPK. Wonder if they will offer it to him again, now that he is free? I don't know how long it will take to leap Ashoka anyway? But ideally I prefer him to be Ashoka. But I know KV is keen to do either a historic of mythological. So hope he gets to do that for awhile before he goes to his next role! But personally prefer Ashoka! 
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashoka is the only mythological show which has good trp. PH would not take the risk of leaping the show. In CAS forum ashish & aham sharma are favourites. They have to show an 20 years old ashoka who started killing. If they look for an actor who is below 25 years old, the very same actor may continue to act till end with a little white hair. That is why i have a doubt kvb might not be selected. In jodha akbar rajat tokas is less than 25 years old and he did JA.
There are new ekta kapoor's shows coming soon and kvb is free. But maybe he does not want to do any saas bahu show. I would rather see kvb do nothing and wait for ashoka even if leap takes months to happen provided he has been promised the role.
sahil333 thumbnail
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

We here all want KV to be Ashoka. But yes he did get offered SPK. Wonder if they will offer it to him again, now that he is free? I don't know how long it will take to leap Ashoka anyway? But ideally I prefer him to be Ashoka. But I know KV is keen to do either a historic of mythological. So hope he gets to do that for awhile before he goes to his next role! But personally prefer Ashoka! 

my preference is also ashoka...he had more layers,class...i was jst get excited bcz now he is free & at a time he got offer for SPK...so jst wanted to share it..whtever he  do...ekta shw/finite/mytho/historical...hope he get best & we also..jst waiting to see him again onscreen.
sahil333 thumbnail
AaHan ❤️

sahil333 thumbnail
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Just watching these episodes. Man, Aahil and his Ammi looked so real. Have to applaud Kv n Amara for this. Tanu's love was fake but still it looked so real that i feel somewhere even she loved him if not as much as him, but def loved him. And aahil looks so loving, he's the best son. Love them. So dark relationship, I love such dark and deep stories.❤️
Edited by Dil-E-Pagalpan - 8 years ago
sahil333 thumbnail