ArSh FF "Mahe Jaan" Part 22 Page 45 25/09/17 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Wats the prblm of ridz...bloody bitch...poor shilpa...I am also sad for dev..but he have to understand...but wat kind of relation of shilpa with armaan...continue soon...
Awsommmiiieee!!!!!!!!!!! Interesting, so Dev finally had the courage to admit it to Shilpa who 1st thought it was prank but later knowing the matter is serious she refused outright...well Riddhima went on taunting her, yaar uski problem kya hai Shilpa se...why is she after her always. Dev is being persisent & i know at 1 point Shilpa would give reason to make him back & its to see how that happens. 
P.S. : Can you give a character sketch...I don't understand the relation btwn clearly..I mean Shilpa called Sid 'bhai', so are they sibblings? Shashank said Armaan is his SIL & Ridz made face at his name, so is Armaan her husband? but he loves Shilpa than why married Riddhima? Why Riddhima so much bullying Shilpa?

P.P.S : One request also, I want Shilpa to sing the song 'Tum bin' of 'Tum bin' movie remembering Armaan & the gang gets hint that she is love with someone else & as the song ends Armaan comes face-to-face with Shilpa, hugging her in front of all...
wow..πŸ‘
nice update 
poor dev 
n riddhima whats her problem why she is always after shilpa πŸ˜‘
thankx for pm
do continue soon sissy
waiting...

This part is specially for kavyanjali08,😊 dear i m really hoping that u r gonna like it i know its not fully like what u asked for.. but bear it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah242/ajuswa/mahi%20jaan%20fu_zpsld5vidiq.jpg

MAHE JAAN

PART 7

One fine day,shilpa is missing that means she is not in hospital all others are waiting for her in locker room but wo nhi aai they all thought that she was on nurse station they went towards nurse station but she was not there.All are getting worried for her bcoz there is standing gabbar n shilpa late he.But surprisingly dr. keerti didn't ask about her (shilpa) n starts to give them their duties.

Dr. keerti give them duties n says

Dr. keerti : now disappear

But sab wahi khade the she look towards then says

Dr. keerti : kya aplog kisi muhurat ka wait kar rahe he apni duties resume karne ke liye"wid anger evident on her face"

Muskan has long tongue so she says

Muskan : nhi dr. keerti hum muhurat ka nhi shilpa ka wait kar rahe he"all bit their forehead wid their hand n muskan bite her tongue"

Dr. keerti : dr. shilpa aaj leave par he

Dev : kyu dr. kirti is she ok"wid concern"

Dr. keerti : Dr. DEV ye ek hospital he or me yaha apki incharge hu dr. shilpa ki nanny nhi now u all go back towards ur respective duties NOW

All went towards their duties in lunch time at cafeteria

Sid : yr shilpa thik to hogi na wese bhi kuch dino se wo kafi pareshan he

Mayank : hmm us raat ke baad se wo bohot disturb lag rahi he

Riddhima : mujhe to sab drama lag raha he sabki sympathy gain karne ka "she says all this in her mind"

Atul : to kyu na hum aaj duty ke baad uske ghar jae I mean isse ye to pata chal jaega na howz she what say

Anjali : sounds great

Atul become very happy n ask

Atul : sachi anjali tumhe mera idea pasand aaya"n other shook their heads"

Abhi : guys I think dev ko nhi jana chahiye waha

Dev : but kyu pyar karta hu me use mana but me uska dost bhi hu plzzz dr. abhimanyu let me come wid u all too plzzz me jab tak use dekh na lu mujhe chen nhi aaega plzzz"he was pleading"

Rahul : k but tum use esa kuch nhi kahoge jisse use chot pahuche ya wo upset ho jae

Dev : ye aap kya keh rahe he dr. rahul me use kese chot pahucha sakta hu I love her bas ek chance hi ho mang raha hu but pata nhi wo kyu nhi dena chahti koi reason to de mujhe ki kyu wo mera pyar accept nhi karna chahti why

Baki log kya kahenge bcoz they also thinking the same thing ki kyu nhi accept kar rahi he wo na koi reason he uske pas then why

After duties they went towards shilpa's house n riddhima use jabardasti jana pada

All reach infront of her house but esa lag raha he ki ghar me light nhi he pura ghar dark me he.

They thought that koi nhi he n turn to leave but when they hear someones sob like koi ro raha he,they thought to check whomover is inside

Samrat put his hand to ring the bell but accidently uska per slip ho gaya n girne se bachne ke liye he take the support of door but the door is unlock others hold him preventing him from falling n they went inside.From one room soft music sunai de raha he piano ka like koi piano play kar raha he n they all knows that kon play kar raha he its none other then shilpa.They all are standing at that room's door when they hear her singing..

https://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0y8c9d7pe1rriptvo1_500.png

Its night time only moon light is coming in the room through window

They can't see her face bcoz her back is towards them but they can say it by looking at her shaken shoulders that she is crying.
Tum Bin Kya Hai Jeena Kya Hai Jeena
Tum Bin Kya Hai Jeena 
Tum Bin Jiya Jaaye Kaise Kaise Jiya Jaaye Tum Bin 
Sadiyon Si Lambi Hai Raaten Sadiyon Se Lambe Huv Din
Aaa Jao Laut Kar Tum Yeh Dil Keh Raha Hai 

(tears are continuously running from her eyes)
Phir Shaame Tanhaye Jaagi Phir Yaad Tum Aa Rahe Ho
Phir Jaan Nikal Ne Lagi Hai Phir Mujhko Tadpa Rahe Ho 
Phir Mujhko Tadpa Rahe Ho 
Is Dil Mein Yaadon Ke Mele Hai
Tum Bin Bahut Hum Akele Hai 

(she was so lost that use ye log nazar hi nhi aate wo waha se uth kar window ke pass jati he n sit there n contuniously looking towards moon n sing while tears are flowing from her eyes)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b5/8e/9c/b58e9cdcfcc9bfc2faaa3ce5d07ba0b5.jpg (like this)

Kya Kya Na Soocha Tha Maine 
Kya Kya Na Sapne Sajaye
Kya Kya Na Chaaha Tha Dil Ne
Kya Kya Na Armaan Jagaaye
Kya Kya Na Armaan Jagaaye
Is Dil Se Toofan Guzarte Hai
Tum Bin To Jeete Na Marte Hai 

(she put her head on window n sing while tears in her eyes)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PXxvrsmGmEs/hqdefault.jpg
Tum Bin Jiya Jaaye Kaise Kaise Jiya Jaaye Tum Bin 
Sadiyon Si Lambi Hai Raaten Sadiyon Se Lambe Huv Din

Oh ohohoo oh ohohooo

(its her illusion that the male voice is singing this she put her hands on her ears to stop that voice n brokedown)

Others were also have tears in their eyes by seeing her like this.

This shilpa who is sitting in front of them is opposite to the shilpa whom they knew.This shilpa is completely broken, completely shattered.

They never thought ki us bubbly si ladki ke piche itna pain hoga.She is sitting in front of them in very devastated state.

Shilpa wipe her tears n says

Shilpa : kanha ji "as if questioning him in one word KANHA JI she said everything"

One last time she look towards moon n turns to left the room but when she turns she sees all of them stanting at the door like statue.

Kya kehna he kisiko kuch samjh nhi aa raha,they are looking at her n she,she was looking here there.

Silence is killing them to break it samrat clear his throat

Shilpa says after composing herself

Shilpa : aap sab yaha?

All : umm wooo hmm

Then sid take the lead

Sid : wo aaj tum hospital nhi aai to hume chinta ho rahi thi isliye we came here to see u

Shilpa just nod her head

Rahul : hum hall me wait karte he

Shilpa again just nod her head n all understand that she needs time after her breakdown all went towards hall leaving her behind

Shilpa went towards her room n wash her face n otherside kisiko kuch samjh nhi aa raha tha ki kya kahe sabke mann me kai sawal but unka jawab sirf shilpa de sakti he but abhi wo jis condition me unlogo ko dikhi they thought its not appropriate to ask her anything

After sometime shilpa comes with coffee for all of them

She again starts her earlier behavior that bubbly one isliye or kisiki himmat nhi hui use kuch puchne ki

Riddhima kuch bolna chahti thi but sid stop her...

After sometime all left for their respective houses wid many questions like kya shilpa kisi se pyaar karti he? Agar ha to kya hua hoga ? kya kisine use dumb kiya ? ya koi or reason hai ?kisiko kuch samjh nhi aaya.

Dev was thinking that she love someone else but shayad he dumb her then why was she crying over such person me use kitna pyar karta hu today I get to know her reason for deny my love but jab us insaan ko uski parwah nhi then why she is stick to him no I'll make her fall for me I'll talk to her n ask her to give me one chance yes yahi sahi hoga.

Edited by arsh4heaven - 7 years ago
Still the mystery continues...
Eagerly waiting for Armaan's Entry...
awesum Update...
Continue soon...😊
Edited by MANI_GROVER07 - 8 years ago
Awsomeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its sad Shilpa cried sooo much...I loved the song & ya glad everyone got hint that she is in love with someone else. God! This Dev is persistent as hell...they all clearly saw that she is stuck with someone but he doesn't seem to understand, I guess a firework reaction from Shilpa that she doesn't love him & loves someone else would need him to back off...I guess thats what he is waiting for. Now his persistence is going to take another level & how long Shilpa can handle is to see...I wonder what made Armaan-Shilpa  separate when they love each other so much & still havn't gotten over each other...aur yeh Armaan Shashak ka SIL kaise hai? Who is his wife Rids? But why married her if he loves his Shona? Update sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanku rajani di :) Edited by i4karan - 8 years ago
awosome update sissy😊
owww shilpa was crying so hard feeling sad for her
dev what was his problem πŸ˜‘
so all get the hint that shilpa love someone hmmm interesting
when our hero make his entry
waiting 
continue soon 
thankx for pm
keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ