Discussion of Parth Leaving KYY (All Discussion Here) - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Is it confirmed that he is leaving ? 
Thank you Parth for giving us MaNan n Manik Malhotra...
Wish u all success for ur future project...
Guys it is not confirmed he has quit he has said nothing about quitting 
it was a quote God knows it could be about something else 
Originally posted by mihika23

Charliee already confirmed that show is not ending...and if show is not ending it mean parth is also not quitting... Becoz makers of the show wont run this show without parth niti..and lastly it is just show for the sake of entertainment..so enjoy it as entertainment only till its end...if u will behave as if ur life depend on the show ..then at the end u will be hurt..this is just advice take it or leave it..sorry if i m sounding rude
EXACTLY like if he quit then KYY would end they aren't stupid to continue the show without PaNi=MaNan 
I went through a panic attack but a very minor one for like 2 hours and didnt turn my phone on or use any social media 
but seriously who said he is quitting he just posted a quote 
😆
Originally posted by princess101

Guys it is not confirmed he has quit he has said nothing about quitting
it was a quote God knows it could be about something else

Seriously I have no idea what the hell is happening here yaar... I mean why everyone assumes everything without knowing any confirmation... Plz guys just chill, even if it's ending... They'll let us know before... For now let's just enjoy the show without any rumours...

EXACTLY like if he quit then KYY would end they aren't stupid to continue the show without PaNi=MaNan
I went through a panic attack but a very minor one for like 2 hours and didnt turn my phone on or use any social media
but seriously who said he is quitting he just posted a quote
😆

Hey u did the right thing by not turning on the phone.. Yesterday itself they just opened the new thread for the discussion... As soon as I opened to day , it went to 8 pages... Everyone are posting all the best wishes... I didn't understand when did he said he's leaving 😕
Originally posted by Angelforever22

Hey u did the right thing by not turning on the phone.. Yesterday itself they just opened the new thread for the discussion... As soon as I opened to day , it went to 8 pages... Everyone are posting all the best wishes... I didn't understand when did he said he's leaving 😕
LOL ILR my mom and dad were like r u ok why didn't u bring ur phone ðŸ˜†
IKR like here everyone is like have more success and best wishes and I was like did he even say he quit ðŸ˜†
But u have to realize this is the kyy fandom they panic all the time 
And I am planning to keep my phone off till next week until things cool down ðŸ˜†

LOL ILR my mom and dad were like r u ok why didn't u bring ur phone ðŸ˜†
IKR like here everyone is like have more success and best wishes and I was like did he even say he quit ðŸ˜†
But u have to realize this is the kyy fandom they panic all the time 
And I am planning to keep my phone off till next week until things cool down ðŸ˜†
Off till next week... no baba no... ðŸ˜†
Here, things doesn't cool down so easily...😆
guyzzz gud news KY2 is not ending and parth is not quitting 🥳 so just chillaxxx ...and do partyyy ...its confirmed ...
Originally posted by Natashaaa

guyzzz gud news KY2 is not ending and parth is not quitting 🥳 so just chillaxxx ...and do partyyy ...its confirmed ...

Sooo true..!!
Chill guys..!! Ky2 is not ending soon..!! ðŸ¥³