Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is Saad Sultan lined up this season? I hope so.
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting. My fav are bewajah and and atif aslam song. 
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

Is Saad Sultan lined up this season? I hope so.

Nahh Saad Sultan is not there in artist lineup, which is sad because he is really good and deserves to be in CS.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Here for genuine appreciation..:)

Totally in awe of Tajdar-e-haram..Have not heard the Sabri brothers on, hence I m not sure on how Atif's rendition is in comparison to that..but I loved loved loveeeddd Atif's a lot <3

Have a special preference for sufi/ devotional numbers and Love soft qawwalis in general..but the lyrics of this particular number are just divine <3

"Koi apna nahi, gham ke maarey hai hum,
Aapke darr pe fariyaad, laaye hai hum,
Ho Nigaahe karam, warna chaukhat pe hum,
Aapka Naam le le ke mar jaayenge"

^^ This part was so emotional and just soothing to hear it was really really heart touching..and there is this genuineness, endearing quality and sincerity in the way its sung specifically in this portion..beautiful <3

and then when the zing is added in music..uff! and strumming is faster..the vigour thats added in the song..oh loveeelyyy <3

"Yaad rakho agar, utth gayi aek nazar, (aah music and vocals here - beauty beautyyy!)
Jitney khaali hai, sab jaam bhar jaayenge"

"Khauf-e-toofan hai, Bijliyo ka hai darr,
Sakht Mushkil hai aaka, kidhar jaaye hum,
Aap hi gar na lenge, humari khabar,
Hum museebsat ke maarey kidhar jaayenge"

and almost everything till the end from the above para is just enchanting piece of music <3 uff! 

Wow never was an atif fan..but he won me over with his one😳⭐️ he isnt perfect with his notes..and I dont expect him to be, but he is the kinds - "Ruhaani, Samaa baandh dene wale singers"👏 

After Chaap tilak of Abida + Rahat from last season, this is my second favourite Pak CS Number..really looking forward to this season for more such gems :)

PS - Sorry for such a longgg comment😕😆
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Nahh Saad Sultan is not there in artist lineup, which is sad because he is really good and deserves to be in CS.

I'd love to see Falak Shabbir in CS as well. In-fact there's so many other artists that I'm probably currently forgetting who deserve to be here.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A lot of people are disappointed and want Rohail Hyatt back to CS. I loved Rohails work as well but I personally love the difference that Strings bring to CS. It's a different sound. To expect the same is only people being foolish imo since everyone has their own styles. 
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks got sharing..  
i watched some clips 
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Episode 2

Rizwan & Muazzam Ali Khan, Sakal Ban

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpeWLXYtCgI[/YOUTUBE]

Umair Jaswal & Quratulain Balouch

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHLNSxe5Y8A[/YOUTUBE]

Suraiya Khanum & Anwar Maqsood, Chiryan Da Chamba

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIIgLhNT7SQ[/YOUTUBE]

Ali Zafar, Rockstar

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwINALbVF7w[/YOUTUBE]

End Credits, Episode 2

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfHkMkrgqE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Here for genuine appreciation..:)

Totally in awe of Tajdar-e-haram..Have not heard the Sabri brothers on, hence I m not sure on how Atif's rendition is in comparison to that..but I loved loved loveeeddd Atif's a lot <3

Have a special preference for sufi/ devotional numbers and Love soft qawwalis in general..but the lyrics of this particular number are just divine <3

"Koi apna nahi, gham ke maarey hai hum,
Aapke darr pe fariyaad, laaye hai hum,
Ho Nigaahe karam, warna chaukhat pe hum,
Aapka Naam le le ke mar jaayenge"

^^ This part was so emotional and just soothing to hear it was really really heart touching..and there is this genuineness, endearing quality and sincerity in the way its sung specifically in this portion..beautiful <3

and then when the zing is added in music..uff! and strumming is faster..the vigour thats added in the song..oh loveeelyyy <3

"Yaad rakho agar, utth gayi aek nazar, (aah music and vocals here - beauty beautyyy!)
Jitney khaali hai, sab jaam bhar jaayenge"

"Khauf-e-toofan hai, Bijliyo ka hai darr,
Sakht Mushkil hai aaka, kidhar jaaye hum,
Aap hi gar na lenge, humari khabar,
Hum museebsat ke maarey kidhar jaayenge"

and almost everything till the end from the above para is just enchanting piece of music <3 uff! 

Wow never was an atif fan..but he won me over with his one😳⭐️ he isnt perfect with his notes..and I dont expect him to be, but he is the kinds - "Ruhaani, Samaa baandh dene wale singers"👏 

After Chaap tilak of Abida + Rahat from last season, this is my second favourite Pak CS Number..really looking forward to this season for more such gems :)

PS - Sorry for such a longgg comment😕😆

Yes people criticize Atif alot and I think up to certain extent that criticism is right but it is also a fact that when Atif sings people listen. He has that capability to engage audience. I just wish he had formal training then he would have been even more amazing.
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

A lot of people are disappointed and want Rohail Hyatt back to CS. I loved Rohails work as well but I personally love the difference that Strings bring to CS. It's a different sound. To expect the same is only people being foolish imo since everyone has their own styles. 

Yup I agree. CS under Rohail evolved over time. People should give the same chance to Strings also to prove themselves. I do not have issues with the music that strings is producing but I have some issues with the operational side. For example the BTS videos should be released before the tracks.It helps in building the anticipation and people get to know what the tracks are going to be about. Then CS facebook page and youtube channel are not being moderated as they used to be. Also, I think the camera work needs to improve. Then I think there is some issue with sound mixing. You get to see certain instruments being played during the song but when you try to decipher their sound it doesn't work. But all in all I am happy with new season of CS.