gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Babane mafi mangneke liye jo press conferrence bulai thi vo sabne kaun kaunsi channel per dekhi thi? question may be boring but ans is interesting.So try to reply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri72 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv19

Not in my home tv..

lol tune nahi sare Agnisne kaun kaunse channel per dekhi thi?
gauri72 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri72

Babane mafi mangneke liye jo press conferrence bulai thi vo sabne kaun kaunsi channel per dekhi thi? question may be boring but ans is interesting.So try to reply.

Reply: press conf. me to bahut channels thi per sab Agnis TV on karte hai to direct news channel aa jati hai vo bhi sab ke yahan same to same!hahaha karlo baat!

Edited by gauri72 - 8 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Reply: press conf. me to bahut channels thi per sab Agnis TV on karte hai to direct news channel aa jati hai vo bhi sab ke yahan same to same!hahaha karlo baat!

<p></p>

luvd ur reply gouri.
gauri72 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv19

luvd ur reply gouri.

meri post padhneki himmat ki isliye thanks!lol!
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<p></p>

Agni Bahus dont watch saas bahu serials like the rest of us ! They keep themselves updated with the current affairs ! Astha can tell you about the Greek debt crisis while Sojal can tell you all about the land acquisition bill 😆
gauri72 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Agni Bahus dont watch saas bahu serials like the rest of us ! They keep themselves updated with the current affairs ! Astha can tell you about the Greek debt crisis while Sojal can tell you all about the land acquisition bill 😆

😆but the point is that they all have only one news channel and it was not DD news.😆😆