New Ishra ss mature note on page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys I m here with a new ss totally different from the story of YHM It will be mature story. I m not at all a good writer
but since i have free this days so thought of writing a story.

If u guys r interested let me know
with lots of love  kayan

Edited by kayan - 8 years ago
U r only mine he said kissing her passionately aaahhh a moan escaped her lips as he nibbed into her lips after assaulting her lips he descended towards south leaving trail of kisses on her collar bone, neck he pulled down the straps of bra made her front visible to her it was most favourite part of her body he took one of the mold in his palm n pressed it hard ramaaan... was the only word that escaped her mouth soon his mouth replaced his hands after biting n relishing it with his heart content he came back to her lips taking on her lips into his mouth he pushed his member inside her and they drowned themselves into the world of ecstasy

It was not the first time they r doing it but every time he made love her he made sure it was better than before they love each other immensely. Ishita iyer was the owner of a  MNC and raman kumar bhalla her CEO.

Interestingly romantic start...
Continue soon...
lovely, continue soonπŸ‘πŸ‘
and pm me
Interesting Romantic update PlZ Continue soon
Originally posted by Gaya3sb

Hot ☺️

u liking it is a great compliment for me ty😊
He stirred in his sleep when two pair of hands was working smoothly on his shaft he opened his eyes to find her sitting above him without a single cloth on her body the sight infront of him made him pull her over him making her fall in his hard chest he took her lips into a passionate kiss making her moan his name his hands descended towards down n touched her dere she hissed in pleasure his fingers touched the sensitive spot making her shudder in pleasure she was already wet by now he dint waited den for a sec n pulled her down under him without breaking the kiss he thrust himself inside her n den they again drowned themselves into a passionate love making

Two hours later he found himself sleeping alone in his king size bed he called her name but there was no answer he took his mobile to call her when she saw a msg of her with a nude pic of her written *have a important meeting had to go early meet u in office in an hour and thank u for the night*😊

he smiled seeing d pic n msg kissed d pic n gt up to freshen up get ready for office
 while taking shower the memories of when he met her first flashed infront of his eyes
how she entered into his life and made his life a heaven

Flashback

you can go inside Mr bhalla said the receptionist to him he was there in PVR company to meet Miss ishita iyer  for a business deal this was his first meeting for a deal after becoming the ceo of LT company he was nervous he dint want anything to go wrong he made a silent prayer to the almighty n entered the room. As soon as he entered the room he went numb the sight infront of him bowled him over he was mesmerised by the beauty sitting infront of him
she was wearing a formal dress with minimal makeup hair was left open  she has perfect figure any guy would desire for right amount of flesh at right places luscious lips he just kept on looking at her surrounded by lusty thoughts.

not proof read excuse my errors

That's  it for today pliz comment how is it and thank u all for liking my ss hope i lived up to ur expectations and dnt forget to press the like button love u all
kayan

Edited by kayan - 8 years ago
Again hot update ☺️
Would love to read more about their relationship 😳
Heee... πŸ˜ƒ