Posted: 8 years ago
Bechari Bansuri..no one support her now. Gunjan, baldev and balwnt kya moo tur jawab diya hai. Hope she will have brain soon after knowing Dilawar and Manjeet truth πŸ˜†
I can't believe that this crap regarding geet manjeet and dilawar is how the show is going to end!! So disappointing I have already stopped watching.

Sounds like bansuri finally got told to shut up!!
Originally posted by Nikki36

I can't believe that this crap regarding geet manjeet and dilawar is how the show is going to end!! So disappointing I have already stopped watching.

Sounds like bansuri finally got told to shut up!!

There is more into it Veera will become pregnant and hand over to Gunjan and Ranvi and the show will end with Raksha Bandhan. Why she handing hr child to them. Anokhii maa banne main yeh sab..

Now what do you think about that
Originally posted by Princy360

There is more into it Veera will become pregnant and hand over to Gunjan and Ranvi and the show will end with Raksha Bandhan. Why she handing hr child to them. Anokhii maa banne main yeh sab..

I think what you mentioned will all be cramped in the last episode

Lol BAnsuri deserved to be told but I still felt a wee bit bad for her lol
Originally posted by Aamina2013

She should be in jail as well. And balwant should marry to another women πŸ˜†

She should be in jail as well. And balwant should marry to another womenπŸ˜†

Lol balwant pisses me off more coz the only time he plays a part in his children's life is to tell them off and say 'I tod you so' and his favorite line is sharam atti hai menuu ke tu mera beta hai/ tu meri beti hai/ aap meri bivi hai lol
I know Bansuri is always wrong but her motive is to help her children lol although her thinking is distorted. But balwant I only see twirling his mouchtashe lol

Well I'm not surprised and did read this about veeba giving their baby to ranjan!! I'm not surprised we all predicted this shitty storyline a while ago. It just goes to show that ranjan are the worst couple ever!! They can't do anything themselves. They need everyone to help them out sort out their problems. Ranvi or Gunjan get into trouble veeba help them out, they can't have a kid. Veeba will help them out. They could have showed them adopting a child-- but nooo that would have been way to logical.

What a waste of the final days of the show. We could have had some awesome veeba scene and some ranjan scenes for fans and ended it all on a super positive note! With a fairytale ending etc
And the lead being actual leads of the show instead of side characters to dilawar and geet drama

Lol balwant pisses me off more coz the only time he plays a part in his children's life is to tell them off and say 'I tod you so' and his favorite line is sharam atti hai menuu ke tu mera beta hai/ tu meri beti hai/ aap meri bivi hai lol
I know Bansuri is always wrong but her motive is to help her children lol although her thinking is distorted. But balwant I only see twirling his mouchtashe lol

πŸ˜† you just cracked me up. Balwant was head then ratan and now baldev so he should tell ppl off. As concern of twirling his moustache is cute πŸ˜† and signifies that he is only allowed to make decisions. And everyone scared of him including bansuri. But she still plays tricks and then failed. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nikki36

Well I'm not surprised and did read this about veeba giving their baby to ranjan!! I'm not surprised we all predicted this shitty storyline a while ago. It just goes to show that ranjan are the worst couple ever!! They can't do anything themselves. They need everyone to help them out sort out their problems. Ranvi or Gunjan get into trouble veeba help them out, they can't have a kid. Veeba will help them out. They could have showed them adopting a child-- but nooo that would have been way to logical.

What a waste of the final days of the show. We could have had some awesome veeba scene and some ranjan scenes for fans and ended it all on a super positive note! With a fairytale ending etc
And the lead being actual leads of the show instead of side characters to dilawar and geet drama

Exactly... ranvi and gunjan should have adopted from anaat ashram..aren't he feeling ashame of getting his sister daughter..well let's see how strong their dialogue and screening whilst they shot this scene

Yes, Bansuri deserved to be told. I don't have even an ounce of sympathy for her.