~{Swanz Salon}~#1 [C] "New Shop Link" @pg 150

Posted: 8 years ago

Hi...I'm Titli, 23 yrs old Bengali girl. Some of you might know me by my good name which is Swagata. I love films, specially horror/thriller genre. My UN ..BlackSwan.. has been adopted from the psychological thriller Black Swan. Now, coming to the point...I love editing. I use Photoshop & Photoshop only.  I had two creation galleries before here named Titli's Creation Gallery #1 & #2 which were closed due to my a longtime absence (nearly 4 months) in I-F. I also have a shop collaborated with Saloni, named artilicious arcade. Study and personal stuffs kept me away from editing, otherwise I'm addicted to I-F and photoshopping. Well, I came back as my I-F buddies encouraged me. This time I renamed my shop..it's salon where I'm a beautician who recreate pictures. 😉 yeah see it this way. I don't make, I do beautify... And here are few things to keep in mind...

:My Interests:

Rishbala, Sajan, SwaSan, Delena are my favorite television couples. Apart from them I create edits on any pictures..if I feel to create. 😛 In Holly-Bolly I don't have any particular favorite. I do create on any films or actors. 

:Inspirations:

The one & only forum I've been so much active in is MEIEJ Forum. The creators there like Pritt, Shivu, Chakku, Sush evoked the graphics interest in me. I want to mention the names of my friends who have admired my work always. Thanks to Nish, Sara, Ankhi, Dia, Sadia, Chitra, Rifah, Ayesha.. 🤗

:I make:

Non-animated signature

Animated signature 

GIF, Tag, Icons

:Rules for requesting:

There are very few to follow.

1. Request for maximum 2 non-animated signatures at a time & give me the required time. For animated signatures, the no is 1.

2. HQ quality pictures needs to be provided. I won't make banners of poor quality.

3. For GIFs the video quality should be HD and those are to be downloaded from YouTube or Dailymotion only.

4. Please don't crop or re-edit my creations...

:Copyrights:

1. (c) Titli

3. (c) Swanz Salon / IF

:Other Accounts:

[email protected]

FB page : Swanz Salon

:Index:

PAGE 1PAGE 13 | PAGE 25 | PAGE 35PAGE 46/47PAGE 52PAGE 62 | PAGE 71 PAGE 81 | PAGE 87 PAGE 94PAGE 108PAGE 116 | PAGE 127 | PAGE 142

Edited by CroppedHorizon. - 7 years ago

Icons

Large icons

Signatures

Edited by ..BlackSwan.. - 8 years ago
CONTINUED..
Some of my old creations bears my previous copyright..

FF banner

Edited by ..BlackSwan.. - 8 years ago
man many congratzz titli for a new gallery 
and congratzzz for winning so many banner contest all banner were fab and well deserve to be as wining one 
ur so good in making siggies ur blending is very good -texture and coloring great job all siggies u post here were just amazing love all of them but the one i like the most is nupur and gunjan one u know why i select that cause my angel is there do make creations on Abhigya and mayur would love to see some creation frm u 
keep up the great work 

Beautiful edit 😊
Loved all
First of all, congratulations on your gallery! 🥳
All your creations are beautiful. My favorites are the Hrithik-Katrina ones. 😳
Also, congratulations on winning so many different contests. Hope you continue to win many more in the future. 😃
I especially love the entry you made for The Game Is On Contest. ⭐️👏👏

Thanks for the PM & please continue to PM me with updates. 😊
Edited by Sukanya_Datta - 8 years ago
Awesome creations n congrats for winning MEIEJ BC dear.. 👏 ..thanks for d pm...Anushka sharma edit s fab 😃..
Congratulations on your new shop
I just found your shop and love all your edits 
My fave are Hrithik Katrina and Vivian ones
Congrats on winning so many banner contests all are beautiful 
And please PM next time
beautiful stuff dear.. 
Congrats on first gallery.