•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
What do you all think ? Is she negative.. I am confused about her character... She has some plans in her mind which she keeps saying  and that gives double meaning, most of the time... Kokila is sure that she is the same friend that she was years ago, but Gaura has some other plans I think.. 
i think she is the next villian...   I think that sankar is her grandson... who will marry meera.      now that urmi has comdown...   My guess.
hate this show from the strt its always been negative uff thank god im nt watching no bashing im js saying my pov 
Gayathri from today's episode it looked like she is different in terms of her character not negative or positive, and i think the guy who helped Meera in the trekking is her grandson, who might be Vidya's love interest and the guy's father might be Amar Upadhyay whom meera might marry as per all those articles if that is still valid :P
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Gayathri from today's episode it looked like she is different in terms of her character not negative or positive, and i think the guy who helped Meera in the trekking is her grandson, who might be Vidya's love interest and the guy's father might be Amar Upadhyay whom meera might marry as per all those articles if that is still valid :P
So Meera may become Vidya's mother in law ðŸ˜• 
Originally posted by Xarina

haan that's what they said in articles na Meera will be Vidya's MIL ðŸ¤“

haan that's what they said in articles na Meera will be Vidya's MIL ðŸ¤“
I'm just remembering a song by the Muppets called "I'm my own grandpa!"   ðŸ¤£  SNS no more.

Hey Munni... that's a possibility... but articles always are not correct as you say... so lets see... Vidya's love interest is the guy who saved her... 
I am also thinking Sanskar also might be Gaura's grandson...😕 ðŸ˜†

I'm just remembering a song by the Muppets called "I'm my own grandpa!"   ðŸ¤£  SNS no more.
😆 ðŸ˜† ... that's going to be so weird if Meera marries Amar Upadhyay... omg...😲.. and become Vidya's MIL...🤣

Unable to make out Gaura's character. How will Meera marry Amar Upadyay? There is a generation gap between them.

She might be having 2 grandsons. Sanskaar might me Gaura's grandson.