ZIDDI DIL-A ZIDDI GANG STORY. CHAPTER 1 ON PG 1. SCROLL DOWN

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

hey guys,

i have been a silent reader of this forum. this is exactly not my first story but it is regarding kaya. so my fingers are crossed regarding this story. it is actually a story which is a part of a series i had planned on starting but it will still be different. people who want the stories on the other couples also can pm me for the links. i really hope that you like that so please comment or hit the like button.

ZIDDI DIL-A ZIDDI GANG STORY

She took a step backwards and said "I don't believe you."

He looks at her heartbroken clearly written in his eyes. she turns tears filling up her eyes and runs from the place. He stares at her till she turned a corner and disappeared. Clutching the edge of the cubicle he slides down and puts his head on his hands. dams of tears he had controlled till then started streaming down his eyes. then he heard a voice say "why do you do like that?". kabir looks up and sees ananya standing there tears freely streaming down her face.

Ana: whenever, whenever I come near you, something happens that makes me want to be angry with you.

He gets up staring at her and said nothing.

Ana: whenever you do something that is good for someone, it makes me want to hug you.

Whenever you seem hurt, I hurt too.

Whenever you smile, my heart stands to pound, my breath stops and the only thing I want in the

World is to be that smile in your face.

I started looking forward to seeing you everyday. Be it when we are fighting, when we are friends

Or just reporters, I just want to see your face.

Today, also when I am going to leave, you stopped me and told me that you love me my heart burst out of my chest. tell me mr kabir Sharma, if you are such a great journalist why is this happening to me?

Kabir looks at her his eyes dry and slowly walks upto her. placing his hand on her chest, for a few seconds the only sound he can feel is the sound of her heartbeat. He takes her hand and places it on his chest and ananya felt a smile on her face coming up when she felt his heart beat at the same rate her's did.

Kab: tell me miss kashyap what do people say when two people's heart becomes one beat?

Ana: they become one they say.

Kab: do you believe it?

Ana: I don't know.

Kab: why don't we find out?

And before ananya could say anything, she found her lips captured by him. a fire rose up her body and she tangles her hand in his hair as they fight a duel both of them are ready to lose at. After a few minutes, they break up. Kabir stares at ananya tousled hair, swollen lips and felt a surge of male satisfaction overpower him. they lean their forehead on each other and catch their breath.

Ana: I love you kabir.

Kabir smiles hearing the words from her. he kisses her forehead and hugs her holding her tightly as if afraid that she would disappear. A sentiment she reciprocated as she hugged him with equal strength.

INDEX

CHAPTER 1- PG 1

Edited by abjeya - 8 years ago

Chapter 1

Kabir opens his eyes and stares blankly at the ceiling above him. it was just a dream yet it felt so real. He could still feel the touch of her lips soft, sweet begging to be drowned in them and her hug as if she is never going to let go. but like all dreams it had to end. He looks at the time and realizes that her flight would have reached Mumbai by now. He should have stopped her but for what reason? He knew what she wanted yet he could'nt give her that one thing that both of them crave. He stares at the ananya's contract when he had fallen asleep seeing a piece of her on the paper. As he stares at the contract, he suddenly switches on the light and again reads the contract. Rereading it again just to be sure, a smile creeps on his lips and he said "well miss kashyap seems like there is a reason for you to stay after all."

Ana: dammit.

Ananya kicks the chair and then holding her foot hobbles over to sit. Everyone is staring at her and seeing the nearby person just looking at her she said "I know I am crazy. I should be in a mental hospital. But I am not. Deal with it. shut up and read your newspaper." And the person hurriedly opens the newspaper as everyone also looked somewhere else. Ananya keeps her head in her hands and starts muttering to herself. The person leans a little and hears her saying "no,I can't give up. I am ananya kashyap man. And I can't back away without a fight." she suddenly gets up knocking the person back into his seat. Walking up to the flight counter, she smiles at the counter person. the counter person thought "now what hungama, she will create. Anyway it was difficult to calm her down when we told her that her flight is delayed for 2 and half hours. Wonder how she will react when we tell her that the flight is now cancelled. The heavy rains had to start in Mumbai today only what?"

Anan: excuse me.

Counterperson: yes mam

Anan: I would like to cancel my ticket.

Counter: but why mam?

Anan: why is there going to be a problem cancelling?

Person: no there is'nt going to be back but mam if you are looking to go on some another flight then it won't be possible to get it mam.

Anan: did I tell you that I am going on another flight?

Counter: no mam.

Anan: what did I ask you?

Counter: cancel the ticket. But mam there won't be any refund.

Anan: did I ask for a refund?

Counter: no mam.

Anan: so please cancel my ticket and can you please give my luggage?

The counterperson nodded her head hurriedly. Feeling her phone vibrate, she took the phone from her pocket and the counterperson sees her eyes widen seeing the name. clearing her throat, ananya picks the call and said "you remembered me so fast, kabir sir?"

The counterperson takes ananya's luggage and places it in front of her and sees as ananya's lips tighten and she said "acha, so you are saying that I can't leave kkn because of some contract?"

Hearing the voice say something on the other side, ananya said "ha, there was nothing like that in contract."

The voice said something else and ananya said "fine, I am coming right now."

And she cuts the phone. The counter person  asks "do you want to book a ticket for a later flight mam?"

Ananya glares at him and said "here, my life is getting complicated and you are concerned about a ticket?" she is going to say something else when her phone again rings. She picks it up and said "what?"

The next second she had a stunned expression and said "you are outside?"

Hearing the voice say something else she said "no, I am coming."

And then completely forgetting about the counter person she takes her luggage and walks hurriedly outside making the counterperson heave a sign of relief as he says a prayer for whoever is waiting for her outside. Ananya steps outside the airport door and is stunned to se kabir actually there leaning against the door his gaze on the ground.

Precap: a fun filled fight and a shock

hope you like the update. please comment or hit the like button.

interesting. Plz continue