||Like heads united~Invitees Only Please|| #8 (Next CC's link on pg 1) - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Have you heard this song?
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqu_W5W4YO4[/YOUTUBE]

I am in love with this song too.
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

I just hope, for a change she doesn't disappoint, coz I really have  Great expectations  from the movie. ðŸ˜³ and that reminds me ask you if you have read the book.

ps Apu the friend you were talking about who is preparing for civil services, can you ask him/her which books are good for preparing management? I mean if he/she has any idea.

I haven't read it. Never got around to it.

Okay, I will ask her for sure. 😊 Management in CIvil Services though? I don't get it.

Yes Neha. Have heard it and I think it's hypnotic. The composition is amazing. 
Shraddha Kapoor- We now know why Somu is your fave or vice versa. But Shraddha came before Somu, so I guess she is Sona's original love. ðŸ˜‰

Also, all the best for your results! They will be good, don't worry.
Aur Neha, humein bhi batao, who was this person who serenaded you?

So romantic. 😳

I know I know, the song is addictive too. 
And yes, talking about management in civil services. It's here in our state's administrative services exams so I am guessing, it's in UPSC too. So please if you can.
Originally posted by DelusionalMe

I know I know, the song is addictive too. 
And yes, talking about management in civil services. It's here in our state's administrative services exams so I am guessing, it's in UPSC too. So please if you can.

No problemo, supremo. Will ask and let you know.
AdiKat have good chemistry. Kat looks good in red hair. As long as she doesn't speak, it's all good. 
Originally posted by clarity

No problemo, supremo. Will ask and let you know.
Thankie. ðŸ¤—
Aur haan, I wanted to congratulate you for your new gallery but it skipped my mind. ðŸ˜³
I have to edit my reserved posts there as well, I will do it too but don't know when. Whenever I drop here, I just drop comments here and there, reply to a few pms and run back. Sorry.😳
Originally posted by clarity

AdiKat have good chemistry. Kat looks good in red hair. As long as she doesn't speak, it's all good. 
I agree with you in parts. I felt the same for their chemistry. I think Kat never looked as good with anyone as with Adi in terms of intense chemistry. She looks the best with HR imo but in term of chemistry Adi crossed that bar.
And I felt red hair didn't suit her much. She looks better in black hair.😳
What do you think of ARK as an actor?